Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Mon 02/25/19 12:13 AM
As far as I am concerned, women need to be taken care of in marriage, because women rely on their husbands, men need to be responsible for famlily and I think taking charge is basis of marriage.

no photo
Sun 02/24/19 05:58 PM
All of us here who are males want to make a real relationship with girls on mingle, we are the same situation as you, wish you good luck to meet your goal.

no photo
Wed 02/20/19 07:32 PM
I think there are two kinds of military men. One is responsibility for his family while other one is performing domestic violence. Knowlege from what I have seen in real life.

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 05:54 PM
Absolutely, you can find mates here, but it takes you a great effort to achieve your goal. Many profiles here are fake, you have to care about it.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 05:38 PM
Why not sent her a gift what she wants? Prepare a romantic and unforgettable date, have a nice dating then send her gift and kiss her.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 12:22 AM
Men need plenty of money, so, men need to be great at work, earn money for seeking pretty women for sex and fun. Therefore, what men most want is money.

no photo
Thu 02/14/19 11:17 PM
I have read comments that most of us want to receive gifts in private, me too. I don' t expect someone know that I have received a gift from somebody.

no photo
Wed 02/13/19 09:28 PM
Maybe respect, money, love, atrraction, luxury, cosmetic, chidren, ect.

no photo
Mon 02/11/19 06:43 PM
It depends on your relationship. If you have meet each other for a time and have a good impression on each other, it' s time to go bed together. Otherwise, have a dinner first then send you gf back home.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 10:11 PM
Stop connecting and refuse to call back any of her message or call.

no photo
Fri 02/01/19 06:22 PM
Age is one point for intimate relationships. In fact, there are many points relate to intimate relationships such as, attraction, money, facial feature,, body type, homor, success. For someone he/her prefer someone who is more mature. So, age just is a part factor but not the all.

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 06:28 PM
Agree with what okkid said. Marriage is a unbrella of having common children, for protecting children with complete family. If someone has no interest in having a child, it' s useless to get marriage.

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 05:40 PM
Send chocolate and roses to my dear girlfriend and say"I love you forever" to her, that what I will do on Valentine' day.

no photo
Tue 01/29/19 05:22 PM
My mission is that work hard to make money and her mission is that do housework and take care of our kid and prepare supper, breakfast. When we all are free, go out for a journey with our kid.

no photo
Mon 01/28/19 10:28 PM
When I left college, from teenager to adult men, I decided to give up looking for soul mates. We all changed a lot after we grew older.

no photo
Mon 01/28/19 05:49 PM
I don' t think there is a perfect thing in this world. Personally, I don' t really want anything to be perfect, because in this situation I can do someting better to make my expectation more better. If thing to be perfect, you may lose your passion for life. My dream about relationships is meeting someone who is talking evrything with me and treating me well from the heart.

no photo
Wed 01/23/19 07:21 PM
Love is exist, but not everyone has love, so love is precious, it' s lucky for someone finding heri/his love.

no photo
Tue 01/22/19 06:10 PM
Marriage is the limit for true love. This legal relationship limits you from other intimate relationships with other partners. Marriage is discipline for ourselves.

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 11:01 PM
I wish my family and I will be healthy this new year and be happy everyday.

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 11:30 PM
I am agree with you opinion, attraction and chemistry have no boundaries, distance is a small in front of chemistry.