Community > Posts By > rhaegar199

no photo
Thu 01/17/19 10:08 PM
Absolutely have. Yet, I have never meet real partners on this app/site, but I believe someone here has meet their partners through mingle2.

no photo
Wed 01/16/19 06:54 PM
True love not need to be proved with sex. True love is a feeling that you care your partner a lot, sex is available or not, not neccessary. If you are just friends or room m ates, you have no need to have sex with them.

no photo
Tue 01/15/19 05:18 PM
Probaly there are fewer couples like what you say. It' s so hard to meet someone for the first time and fall in love with him/her. For me, I nearly impossible to love and marry one for the first sight, I believe love should be tested by time.

no photo
Mon 01/14/19 07:10 PM
Be humor, talking about jokes, with a little flirt, girls always like the boys who are gentle and humorous.

no photo
Fri 01/11/19 12:37 AM
There isn' t a certain answer. For most of situation, boys are the people who first send messages when start dating. But, if a girl loves a boy a lot, is there any problems with that girl to say hello to her ideal boy first? Great chance will never easily appear again.

no photo
Wed 01/09/19 11:27 PM
More than half couple get married without true love, just for setting up family and living together. I want to meet my true love, but I find it is real difficult, now I just want to meet someone just for living with.

no photo
Tue 01/08/19 06:09 PM
First, make a apology to her. Then, promise her what happened will never cccur anymore and treat her sincerly and kindly.

no photo
Mon 01/07/19 07:27 PM
Not all the men are like what you say, one man doesn' t replace all males. I know you must be hurt by a bad male, and now you have a bad impression on whole males. You shuld make a new relationship with another man and star your new life, this time you need to test your partner, considering him whether a loyal man.

no photo
Sun 01/06/19 06:49 PM
I think, in most situation, men should take care of women and pay for their demands like a gentlemen. For first date, men pay for the bill leaving a great impression on women, but if the women don' t actually like the men, she shouldn't go the second date and want men to pay for you again. If she does without honest, she is the worm like you say.

no photo
Thu 01/03/19 06:06 PM
That is a bit difficult to express. When I first fall in love, I felt quite excited, happy, nervous as well as a bit puzzled. I were afraid that my lover disliked me which made mad, depressed all day.

no photo
Wed 01/02/19 07:03 PM
I don' t know why you couple live a sexless life which makes you want to seek another sexual partner on online dating site. But, I think, you need to communicate with your partner and explain your huge sexual demands to her, if she refuse to have sex with you, at least, she have the right to know that you are looking for sexual partner on online dating sites.

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 07:17 PM
Probally not. I want to seek a partner from my region, I don' t want to go far from my parents, I need to take well care of them when they are old. My parent don't expect I marry a foreigner far from too, because of different religion, culture, language, ect.

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 07:01 PM
When you miss someone day and night, all your focus impression is on her/him. When he/her feels depress and you will feel depress, when he/she is happy, and you will be happy too. When you care much about someone, I think, he/she is your true love.

no photo
Tue 01/01/19 06:53 PM
It is so many fake profiles on this site with so many scammers, so it is difficult for you to find a true long-term relationship here. I think it will be better for you to find someone in your work place, or let your friends introduce new fellows to you.

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 09:42 PM
Certainly, need a soft comfortable bed, plus a mobile phone. And, maybe some snacks.

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 07:40 PM
It 's normal to get neverous when someone is in first date.Most of people try new thing are excited, neverous even a bit afraid because they haven' t experienced before, don' t know what to do. When do second time, it would be better more.

no photo
Tue 12/25/18 10:54 PM
Make a effort to make yourself stronger and become more attractive. Earn more money, keep on fitness, become humor, care about personal dress, etc. When you become more attractive, you have a better opportunity ot meet your true love.

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 05:20 PM
1.Provide your true privacy/personal information in your profile
2.pay money to online mates who you have never met
3.Truest whatever your online mates say, have no defense with others

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 11:01 PM
I am agree with your opinion. Thanks to challenge I had experienced, I became stronger than any before, and to be independent without help of parents. Someone looked down upon me in the past, due to your contempt, I am not the one who is only to complain anymore.

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 06:27 PM
When I was under 18 years old, I found it was easy to make friends with a soul mate, it was a pure friendship without any benefits. After 18 year old, it is not easy to do that anymore, both we and others become complicated, our relationship is build on benifits rather than emotion.