Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 10:17 AM
First, no, dudes are not suppose to be the ones cheating. Old double standard there.

Second, none of us know you and cannot answer why you keep getting hurt. Ask friends and family who know you best. Take a good look at how you've been in relatinships to see where you might need to make some changes.

Welcome to Mingle2! Best of luck!

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:52 PM
Alrighty, let's try to get this topic back on track folks.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 07:25 PM
Edited for contact information

Site Moderator

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 11:33 AM
Wonderful news! All the best to you both!

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 11:32 AM
Prayers lifted and keeping good thoughtsflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 11:27 AM
Well, that's one way to do it!

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 11:25 AM
Are there any folks here who remmeber this and took part that could vouch for how enjoyable it was? I remember going to the mailbox every day was a treat to see who might have sent a card! It's great way to break the ice, to make new friends, to start a conversation, and perhaps a tradition. You don't have to exchange addresses with anyone you don't wish to, and you can send as many or as few cards as you wish.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 08:25 AM
Some of you may remember this from a few years back. It was a lot fun to send and receive cards. The idea is...contact me or post here in this topic if you would like to participate. I will keep a running updated list of participants posted here. Contact as many folks on the list as you'd like to exchange addresses with through mail, not here in the topic. So that no one is burden with excessive postage fees, I am limiting this to the States only. When you receive a card from someone, come back to this topic and post about it so we all can share in the fun.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 08:28 PM

I have known someone here who is shy and at the moment in Nigeria. Everything fine but I am careful because he's telling me he loves me and didn't see me in person.. Only some pictures. He also told me he has lost his wife - she was also at the US Army - and he has lost his patents in an accident. Now he needs money for a leave request to visit me. All the guys who need money get it from their family... Is that right? Is he cheating me?

Thanks for your help...

From his profile, click on the "Report This User" and make admin here aware of him.

That goes for everyone here. If you suspect someone is a scammer, please report them from their profiles. The mods and admin really appreciate your help.

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 06:13 PM

There needs to be away of checking out those people who are claiming to b someone they are not. To many soldiers on here when they have there own dating site. Seems like the ones on here r impersonating our soldiers n scamming people but I have noticed that there's women doing it as well

Please report these these folks from their profiles by clicking on the "Report This User" button top/right on their profiles. Mods/Admin cannot catch them all and help is appreciated.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 01:29 PM
This is a a great topic, especially today as we remember and honor.

I served in the Army as medic. I will never forget or regret the experience. It instilled in me a pride and respect for my country I would not have known otherwise. To all my fellow Vets...thank you...enjoy your day.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:55 PM
Prayers lifted

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:51 PM
I am envious of your talent! These are all great!

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:40 PM
Edited for contact information.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:58 PM
Urich, MO

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:55 PM
Roll-back products

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 08:55 PM
egg