Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Tue 07/08/14 06:13 AM
Information regarding sending e-mail and instant messaging can be found at the link below.

http://mingle2.com/welcome/faq_message

Welcome to Mingle2

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 06:42 PM
Good pics, but there's a lot of what you don't want and very little positivity. Try being a little more light-hearted in description. Good luck and welcome to Mingle2!

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:40 AM

Guys only approach you for sex.. and to add insult to injury, ask if their friends can run trains on you..

Also, when the guys that approach you for sex couldn't care less of you give it to them or not.

When you get dissed regularly online and dumped in real life EVERY SINGLE TIME... BY GUYS YOU'RE NOT EVEN ALL THST ATTRACTED TO.

When you have never had a positive male inf luence in your life..

Well, I would say the common denominator in all those scenarios is you. Take a look at yourself and see what it is you are doing to invite these situations.

This is the second negative posting you have here that I'm aware of regarding yourself and dating situations. I don't know if you're really that needy or fishing for compliments, but negativity breeds negativity.

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 10:45 AM

Are nice people boring?

Well I would say if you're not looking for nice, then yeah, you might find nice a bit boring. But...some of the most rewarding and memorable times in my life have been in the company of 'nice' folks.

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 11:12 AM
The photos you have posted on your profile do not appear to be those of someone who lacks confidence in their appearance. The fact that you have attracted guys long enough to become dumped, tells me it perhaps has little do with your appearance. Anyone crass enough to contact you to tell you they think you are hideous has really done you a favor by deleting himself from your prospect list...one down....

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 07:16 AM
From your profile, beneath where your photo will appear is the option to "Edit Photos". You can upload a photo from there.

no photo
Tue 06/24/14 01:39 PM
We have many members here from many different countries who aren't as learned in the art of writing/speaking English, so I think patience and tolerance of our cultural differences is warranted.

There are many folks born here in the States, who, for whatever reason, also aren't as well educated in spelling and proper punctuation, and others who just don't care one way or another. Either way, IMO it is not a reflection of their character, their intentions, integrity, or what is in their heart, and those are the things I think that are most important.

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 12:38 PM
Welcome!

no photo
Mon 06/23/14 11:10 AM

I'm looking for a white foreign man to date or marry me.but I don't know how to send messages or chat to them any one serious send me your email address or phone number please.i am 32 years of age

Instructions for sending mail and instant messages can be found here...

http://mingle2.com/welcome/faq_message

Welcome to Mingle2.

no photo
Sun 06/22/14 01:17 PM
Well written, nice photos.

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:50 AM

Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 06/18/14 04:01 PM
Not a bad profile. Perhaps some punctuation would help folks reading it. Otherwise, it's good. Welcome to Mingle2

no photo
Wed 06/11/14 09:15 PM
Your husband has my sympathies.

I'm not sure how anyone with 3 kids has time to become bored.

While you're profile says little, it speaks volumes of your true intentions by the mere fact that you're on a dating site looking for someone to ease the boredom, despite your protest to the contrary.

If you don't work outside the home, perhaps you should, or do some volunteer work, or spend the time getting to know your kids, or get some counseling for yourself. Risking your marriage, hurting your husband and putting yours kids through the upset and pain should you get caught just because you're bored is selfish, self centered, and cruel.

no photo
Tue 06/10/14 08:25 PM

Welcome! waving

no photo
Mon 02/13/12 04:33 PM
Edited by lilbug on Mon 02/13/12 04:33 PM
Another one of our best and brightest gone too soon. Besides her beautiful rendition of "Always Love You" I remember her performance of the National Anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeUINzHK9o

no photo
Mon 02/13/12 04:26 PM
Edited by lilbug on Mon 02/13/12 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtrMLkTFpMw

no photo
Mon 02/13/12 04:17 PM

or other 4-legged, 2-legged, multi-legged, feathered, etc., pals!

New pic of Booger! I HATE his name so I shortened it to Boo!

Sadly, I lost this little guy a couple of months ago. He darted into the street while visiting friends and was hit by a car.

I really was not looking for another fur baby or even sure I wanted another, but my sister found this little cutie...how could I say no?! Meet Maggie!

no photo
Sun 02/05/12 08:37 AM
Is there a favorite place she likes, or the two of you enjoy together? How 'bout where you met? All good places to plan a surprise proposal. Definitely would advise against the IM thing unless you're ready to hear an unfavorable reply.

no photo
Mon 01/16/12 11:27 AM

I have just had a good friend, a man, tell me why I'll probably always be overlooked. I don't think he meant to hurt me, but maybe the truth hurts.

He told me that I am so nice that men think of me more as a "mom" or "sister" figure. I am someone they will feel comfortable in going to for advice, and to rant a bit about some girl.

It seems that I fit into the friend when needed catagory. You know, invisable until they need advice, or a kind word or two. He then made it worse by telling me that I am kind of pretty but that since I am not what guys think is sexy, they pass me by.

WOW. So now I know. I guess it's a good thing I'm not looking...

I get friend zoned too and I think it is partly that the internet has a high percentage of peeps looking for casual sex

since that's not what I'm into I get friend zoned

but ya, I understand cuz I'm also the one they complain to after their little chickerita has cheated on them for the 3 time with 3 different guys.....eventually I suppose someone with a man brain will email me...just for lil ole ....me

I was thinking ahout this...sometimes we feed into these folks by playing the role they have selected for us in their lives, because, hey, at least it's some kind of relationship with them, right? If we want them to see us differently, we need to break that cycle. Make them see you in a different light, maybe it'll get you out of the friend zone. For instace, if you are use to sharing experiences that require you to only wear sweats and jeans, plan an event/activity that requires both of you to dress more formally..this does not mean renting a tux and buying a gown! If you're stuck in a rut of the same kind of activities, plan something that you are good at it and makes you shine.

no photo
Mon 01/16/12 09:59 AM

I have just had a good friend, a man, tell me why I'll probably always be overlooked. I don't think he meant to hurt me, but maybe the truth hurts.

He told me that I am so nice that men think of me more as a "mom" or "sister" figure. I am someone they will feel comfortable in going to for advice, and to rant a bit about some girl.

It seems that I fit into the friend when needed catagory. You know, invisable until they need advice, or a kind word or two. He then made it worse by telling me that I am kind of pretty but that since I am not what guys think is sexy, they pass me by.

WOW. So now I know. I guess it's a good thing I'm not looking...

I get friend zoned too and I think it is partly that the internet has a high percentage of peeps looking for casual sex

since that's not what I'm into I get friend zoned

but ya, I understand cuz I'm also the one they complain to after their little chickerita has cheated on them for the 3 time with 3 different guys.....eventually I suppose someone with a man brain will email me...just for lil ole ....me

That happens to guys as well. Find myself there all the time. frustrated

Yep, sometimes exactly what you're lookin' for has been right under your nose the whole time. Gotta take the blinders off, stop viewing folks with tunnel vision, think outside of the box.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25