Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:20 AM

I remember I think it was three months ago, I tripped and fell got a bad scrape on me knee and it was bad, ouch, so I doctored up me knee washed it out, medicated bandaides all that, well once I was able to leave the bandaides off, so I can let the air get to my knee, I was on my bed laying on top of the covers it was a hot night out so I had shorts and a tanktop on, and I was sorta outta of it, I felt something licking me knee, and I am thinking what is going on, as it turned out, I woke completely up to find my cat licking my boo boo on my knee, uuuggggghhhhh!!!!! I got up to wash the cat germs out, yuck, come to find out, the cat was only trying to help my knee, it is instinct that they do that because when they get boo boos on them they lick there boo boos to help heal them, who knew????laugh

Boo does this, trying to heal the very wounds he made with his little needle-like teeth and toenails!

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:15 AM
Edited by lilbug on Sun 07/10/11 10:15 AM
Another about Buttercup...When she was still young and small, 8 weeks, I guess, I only had her a few days. She got under my bed, ripped a whole in that thin fabric that covers the underside of the box springs of bed, crawled in and got stuck in there. Pretty soon I heard this blood curdling yelping...I coulnd't find her at first, but when I did, I was like a woman possessed with strength I'd never known throwing that queen size mattress and box springs off the bed to get to her! noway

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:05 AM
Edited by lilbug on Sun 07/10/11 10:06 AM
Buttercup, my previous fur baby, use to pick coat pockets and go through purses if they were sitting on the floor. She'd take things out and hide them! I use to find things hidden all over the house! She chewed up my sister's ATM card!

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:02 AM

My parrot sent email out to everyone on my list. Then he danced bobbing his head up and down laughing.

That's hilarious!

no photo
Sun 07/10/11 10:00 AM
I'm lovin' this! bigsmile All your fur babies are adorable!

no photo
Sat 07/09/11 12:57 PM

Whew! There are some familiar faces! Popped in here last night and hardly recognized the place. Good to see some of the same great folks are here.

Hi Robin. Is that your dog in the pic on your profile?

Hi hon! Good to see ya! Yeppers. that would be Boo! Actually, his official name is 'Booger' but I HATE that, so I shortened it to Boo. A friend got him for me a few months ago, to help me kinda get over Buttercup...well, that didn't work. I still think of her every day, she was one of kind, and I didn't want Boo when I first got him. Over time, though I began to see a lot of Buttercup in him. I know this is gonna sound nuts, but it's sorta like a little bit of her came with him...I don't know...but I love him, and I'm gonna teach him how to sign cards too! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 07/09/11 12:45 PM
Ruth...Kitty is precious!

no photo
Sat 07/09/11 12:44 PM

i had a grey cat called smoky .... he been missing for 2 months now :cry:

I'm so sorry! sad2

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 07:31 PM
Sweet fur baby, totage!

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 06:11 PM
Edited by lilbug on Fri 07/08/11 06:12 PM
Hey! There's a new Forum.... Pets and Animals...at the bottom of General Topics...come share your fur baby photos!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/306228?page=1

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 06:09 PM
Hey! There's a new Forum.... Pets and Animals...at the bottom of General Topics...come share your fur baby photos!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/306228?page=1 bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 06:07 PM
Hey! There's a new Forum.... Pets and Animals...at the bottom of General Topics...come share your fur baby photos! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 06:05 PM
Hey! There's a new damn Forum.... Pets and Animals...at the bottom of General Topics...come share your fur baby photos!:banana:

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 06:01 PM
Thanks Mark, Charles, Admin...ya KNOW I love this!! bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 05:57 PM
or other 4-legged, 2-legged, multi-legged, feathered, etc., pals!

New pic of Booger! I HATE his name so I shortened it to Boo!

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 08:00 AM
Whew! There are some familiar faces! Popped in here last night and hardly recognized the place. Good to see some of the same great folks are here.

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 07:51 AM

Damn! I can't believe this damn topic is still goin! bigsmile

((Robin)) glad you dropped in. Been a long Damn time!

Damn girl, it's good to see ya too! Reckon we both took a damn break there for a bit. Life kinda kept me from being here, but I sure missed it. Hope to be here a bit more.

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:45 PM
Hi ya Joy! Thought I'd pop in a say hi. Things have sorta changed here.ohwell

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:39 PM
Robin bigsmile

no photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:37 PM
bigsmile

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25