Community > Posts By > lilbug

no photo
Thu 12/23/10 08:55 AM

Robin. Yes, she is here, and we enjoy every minute we get to spend with each other.

Awww, that's great!! Take pics, I'm sure everyone here is looking forward to seeing them.

Eileena, kiss him once under the mistletoe for me!!

Have a joyous holiday!

no photo
Thu 12/23/10 08:53 AM

Awww glad to hear that all is going well for you and your happy.

May you have a Merry Christmas and all your dreams come true.....flowerforyou

Hey onery!!! I sure miss you! flowerforyou Hope things are going well for you and you are still keeping Mark and Charles on their toes!

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:34 AM
Hi gals!! You are all as sweet as ever!

Yeah, Buttercup...sometimes it is still hard for me to believe she is gone. I was a real basket case for a while. I miss her terribly. I was kind of relieved not to be a part of the card exchange this year as it wouldn't have been the same without Buttercup's paw prints on each of them.

I've enjoyed reading the Card Exchange thread and am so happy to see that you all kept it going...sorta like I am still haunting the halls around here!:tongue:

Saw that you are spending Christmas with Jon, Eileena....hope it's magical!!

I do miss you all very much and miss being here like crazy, but I did not meet my guy on-line and he does not quite 'get' this whole on-line dating thing...but...I'll pop in when I can and you can always stay in touch through e-mail, just write me and I will give the addy.

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 11:24 AM

*bump* :wink:

Hi Robin!
waving waving waving

Hi sweetheart! flowerforyou Hope you're doin' well! Hugs to your little guy!

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 10:21 AM

Still sending cards.Just send add if you would like!waving
You tooo madamx biggrin

Ha! Thanks, but I'm a bit late for this, this year! :wink:

Just popping in to send say hi, pass along best wishes for the holidays and post an update...don't wanna hijack this thread...

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/292442

So delighted to see you all kept this going!! :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 08:56 AM

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:51 AM

Buggy Baby!!!!! Muah Muah Muah!!!!!

Doing my booty shimmying man dance..........

Hey sweetheart...I see you haven't lost your irresistable charm! bigsmile Hope you're doin' well. Give your fur babies huggles for me!

no photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:29 AM
Edited by lilbug on Tue 12/21/10 10:52 AM
Hey everyone! waving Just wanted to pop in and send along an update and extend my happiest wishes to all of you and yours this holiday season!

Lots of new folks here, so many may not even remember my time here, but to those who do...an update...

I've been involved with a great guy for several months now and for the first time in many years, I am NOT spending the holidays alone and working. I got to bake again this year, love those Christmas goodies,drinker and spend the holidays with my new family.

Some sad news...some of you may know already....a good many of you will remember my girl, Buttercup. She became ill with recurrent bladder stones and was suffering too much for me to let her go on so...she is now looking down on us from puppy heaven.

I was SO delighted to see the Christmas Card Exchange, http://mingle2.com/topic/show/290833, again this year!!:banana: :thumbsup: I gotta tell ya, this is addicting,noway I sure missed going to the mailbox and seeing all the wonderful cards there!!

Reckon that's it. I will be staying active on Mingle for just a few days, but hit me up for my e-mail address, etc., I'd love to hear from you!

To those still looking for their sweethearts....DON'T GIVE UP! It will happpen. It may take a bit of time, but it's all the more sweeter when it finally comes to you!

To all...may your holiday season be filled with lots of magic that only Christmas brings, dreams come true and love. All my best to you in 2011!:heart: flowerforyou

I forgot....Hi Admin and Mods... waving miss you guys!

Lose...the pop-ups!!!:tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:45 PM
*Update*

This software is actually the most thorough at detecting and removal this virus/trojan. If you already have this, be sure your virus detections are up-to-date before you run a scan...

http://search-destroy-protect.com/index.asp?aff=11231&camp=miva_spybot&se=miv

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:26 PM
Additional info..

The virus is Virtumonde. This is the best, user-friendly, simplest removal tool I've found...It is from Symantec

[url[http://hubpages.com/hub/Virtumonde-Removal-Tools

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:35 AM
****There is a damn virus circulating on Yahoo today. It will come as a message from someone you know asking...."Is this your photo here?" It will have a link, looks like a Facebook link, it ends as 'exe'...DO NOT OPEN IT. It is a virus that overrides Microsoft Antivirus.***

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:34 AM
****There is a virus circulating on Yahoo today. It will come as a message from someone you know asking...."Is this your photo here?" It will have a link, looks like a Facebook link, it ends as 'exe'...DO NOT OPEN IT. It is a virus that overrides Microsoft Antivirus.***

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:30 AM
There is a virus circulating on Yahoo today. It will come as a message from someone you know asking...."Is this your photo here?" It will have a link, looks like a Facebook link, it ends as 'exe'...DO NOT OPEN IT. It is a virus that overrides Microsoft Antivirus.

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:54 AM
Damn! WTH is everyone??!!

Hot damn!! It's Friday!! :banana:

Hope everyone has a damn great weekend!drinker

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 04:37 PM
<----Just taken 2 days ago....I look exactly like that...goofy grin, bird legs and all! :tongue:

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:10 PM

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 02:07 PM

DAMN...my Dr's. office called me this morning with my biopsy results...the thing on my lower left leg is BENIGN...whew, one less thing for me to worry about!

((Cindy)) That's damn great!! :thumbsup:

Its hotter than 3 damn hells here!!noway

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:47 PM

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:00 PM

It may have just been unavoidable, maybe she needed your hand in a certain position to wrap it or whatever she was doing. You guys need to realize that you dont have boob contact all the time, we have these things 24/7 and sometimes we forget they're there and just don't realize when they get in the way. The bigger they are, the more they interfere with just daily activity.

Yep, I agree this was most likely the case.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 11:16 AM
Whats your favorite candy?

Eye candy!! bigsmile

Actually I panic if I don't have a bag of these in the fridge at all times...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25