Community > Posts By > winnie410

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 02:09 PM

Another gimmick attempt to generate attention..."Look at me! Look at me!" and usually the young people driving those cars were products of distracted parents...

it is fascinating stuff, human behaviour....we have been well groomed by media advertising to NEED the latest gimmick, the bestest this and that...and thse young people are almost robotic in their susceptability to marketing ploys.

good point. i live by the rule....if its not on qvc, i wont buy it. (sorry for the sarcasm....its just one of those days. lol)

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 02:05 PM

ok, im going to sound like a TOTAL b!tch here, but....good luck on beating the charges???? you did something illegal, you got caught. no pity here. if i add anymore to this post, i'll be getting a lot of hate mail. oh well.

Nah, I wouldn't call you a b!tch. So you won't express any pity. That's not what I'm looking for. Just some advice, opinions or information from others who might have some experience or insight in the situation. Hell, I appreciate the bids of good luck.

advice....hide your weed better. :wink: laugh

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 02:03 PM
i have my ex's testicles hanging from my rearview....does that count? rofl rofl

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 01:57 PM
are they those things that look like testicles hanging from the hitch? lol

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 01:50 PM
ok, im going to sound like a TOTAL b!tch here, but....good luck on beating the charges???? you did something illegal, you got caught. no pity here. if i add anymore to this post, i'll be getting a lot of hate mail. oh well.

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 01:42 PM
i figured. ive been around here for awhile. i just emailed the person and asked them what they said....i tend to be straightforward. lol

winnie410's photo
Sat 04/04/09 12:15 PM
im sure you have heard this a thousand times, but.....on my profile it says that someone messaged me but i never got the message. i checked all my filters, i dont have any blocks on this user and anyone can message me. whats up?

winnie410's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:11 PM
im like 3 weeks behind on this but i still have to say:
tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

winnie410's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:52 AM
steelers as long as they can keep fitzgerald in check.

winnie410's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:50 PM

D: Do they exist? I seem to find one or two and they just slip outta my hands.

quit using baby oil. ohwell ohwell

winnie410's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:42 PM
just got 2 more. kojack and eileen. smooched smooched

winnie410's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:35 PM
Edited by winnie410 on Tue 01/20/09 09:35 PM
i got smooched by izzie and dozzer. now what? lol

wait, thats sounds kinda kinky doesnt it? drool :laughing:

winnie410's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:34 PM

Cardinals and the Steelers.

Is this the Cards first trip to the big dance?

yes it is, personally i hope they get stomped b/c they knocked my EAGLES out of the running. rant frustrated

winnie410's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:31 PM

Defensive Tackle - Air Force
yep where he went to college

Can I get the booby prize? laugh

( . )( . ) <~~~its the big booby prize. laugh :wink:

winnie410's photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:33 PM
surprised they look like flying squirrels. spock spock

winnie410's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:18 PM
JTIP, you found my thread and brought it back to life. Thank you.

It was an interesting season and our last game against the cards was a nail biter. I was screaming at the tv like crazy. if we had played a better first half instead of picking things up in the second, we would have taken it. fitzgerald needed better coverage. everyone goes after westbrook, apparently he is their westbrook. and then mcnabb chokes, as is his way, in the very end when it counts the most. (sorry, donovan.)

note to the cardinal fans: even though it sucks that my team isnt going to the superbowl, its exciting that your team, which has never been there is going. i still hope you get crushed though. rofl

winnie410's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:36 PM
The Curse of Willy Penn was an alleged curse sometimes used to explain the failure of professional sports teams based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to win championships since the March 1987 construction of the One Liberty Place skyscraper, which exceeded the height of William Penn's statue atop Philadelphia City Hall.

The curse evidently ended on October 29, 2008 when the Philadelphia Phillies won the 2008 World Series, a year and four months after a statuette of the William Penn figure atop City Hall was affixed to the final beam put in place during the June 2007 topping-off of the Comcast Center, currently the tallest building in the city.

THE CURSE IS BROKEN....GO EAGLES!!!!

winnie410's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:34 PM

JTIP....YOU ROCK!!!

winnie410's photo
Fri 01/16/09 03:33 PM
GO EAGLES!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
*fly eagles fly....on the road to victory....*
E*A*G*L*E*S
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

winnie410's photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:24 PM
well, im putting today to bed. hopefully tomorrow is better, if not, im getting a very big bottle of wine! LOL good nite all.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25