Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/18/12 10:12 AM
Dear St Patty's Day-

I may have won the battle last night, but you won the war this morning. See you next year for a rematch. And when we meet again, can you please bring me the piece of my liver that I left with you last night? Thanks.

Love you and Guinness too-

Shannon

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 02:48 PM
You are both in my prayers. God bless. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 11:20 AM
Voodoo

Godsmack

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 08:36 AM
In My Eyes

Minor Threat

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 08:30 AM
Loved :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 08:29 AM
California

Social Distortion

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 08:28 AM
The pride I have for my kids. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 08:27 AM
Beautilicious!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:38 AM
:smile: I guess if someone feels like you are a good enough friend that they give you contact info outside of Mingle, then they aren't going to be offended if you use it to contact them to check in on them.

I'm not saying I'd be mad nosy and make it into a gossipy email, but I would definitely send them a quick "Hey, I noticed that you deactivated and just wanted to touch base to make sure all is well with you. Hope you're having a great day! :)" kind of email.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/12/12 05:50 PM
Monday, I am done with you. You can go away now.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:40 AM

I always say that we shouldn't expect guys to act like the ones in chick flicks. Women create those guys and write their lines. It's unreasonable to expect men to be like that and if you do, you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

But in return, I tell my guy friends to quit looking for playboy models who are also full time Martha stewarts. But if you do find one, lemme know. I may switch teams for her. laugh

My brother is a lot like the guy in the chick flick, and Ive dated some men who are also like that.

I would vigorously suggest you continue looking for the guy who acts like that guy....decent, responsible, loving, smart. Those are reasonable qualities. The playboy/playgirl model, martha stewart/donald trump quality just suggests what a user is looking for. There should be some non-negotiables, but like msh says there, be reasonable.

My non-negotiables are pretty slim....I don't have many. lol I'd LIKE to think I have reasonable expectations of a guy. I'm pretty chill in my relationships...beyond treating me decently and not being a total tool all the time, I don't expect much from a guy besides being decent to himself and those around him, and loving me in return. :wink:

My post is really more jokey than serious...but I still say it's holds some truth. I know some extremely decent guys who have a shade of chick flick to them, so I know they somewhat exist. I'm just saying that if you act like a chump, don't expect him to pay a $1000 bucks just to get a boarding pass to get back to the boarding area and chase after you, screaming that he loves you and for you not to go. I'm talking extreme chick flick. And I know people who expect that...trust me, some of them are my friends.laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/12/12 07:07 AM
I always say that we shouldn't expect guys to act like the ones in chick flicks. Women create those guys and write their lines. It's unreasonable to expect men to be like that and if you do, you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

But in return, I tell my guy friends to quit looking for playboy models who are also full time Martha stewarts. But if you do find one, lemme know. I may switch teams for her. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/11/12 08:20 PM

"Too drunk to f***" Sex Pistols

soooooo romantical.

I think that's from Dead Kennedys

Yeah, that was definitely Dead Kennedys.

:thumbsup: Yup yup

I'm about to drop.. My heads a mess..the only salvation is I'll never see you again..:wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/10/12 07:08 AM

right now relaxin well tryin to my daughter wants to go shoppin at the mall n im tryin to talk my sis into bringin her

Awww...I wish I was there! I'd take her! I looooovvve girly shopping days at the mall! Hahaha
if you want you can take herbigsmile no give backs though

Hah! That's okay...I'll just throw her in with my two girls. I won't even know the difference! Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/10/12 07:02 AM

right now relaxin well tryin to my daughter wants to go shoppin at the mall n im tryin to talk my sis into bringin her

Awww...I wish I was there! I'd take her! I looooovvve girly shopping days at the mall! Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/10/12 06:56 AM

Every time I see you post I wish you would stfu. Every single effin time. Gawd, you annoy me. And it takes a lot to do that!

*no one in this thread, I love all of you* lol
even me?

You know I love you the mostest. You're my mingle partner in crime. laugh
bigsmile so how goes it?

Good! Just chillin, trying to postpone starting my day as long as possible. What're you up to?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/10/12 06:53 AM

Every time I see you post I wish you would stfu. Every single effin time. Gawd, you annoy me. And it takes a lot to do that!

even me?

You know I love you the mostest. You're my mingle partner in crime. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/10/12 06:42 AM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/09/12 08:19 PM

Only a few more hours until Caturday! The only holiday that comes once a week!

And then it will be....FUNDAY!!

*high five*

*high five*

In fact...Firday high fives all around this motha!! We made it people!! :banana: :banana:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/09/12 08:14 PM

Only a few more hours until Caturday! The only holiday that comes once a week!

And then it will be....FUNDAY!!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25