Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 09:19 AM
I agree with what everyone else is basically saying. Lol

I can forgive pretty much anything and can even continue to be friends with someone. But once that trust is broken, once I have been given reason to doubt and cannot blindly trust anymore, the chance of the relationship continuing are pretty much non existent. Without that trust, I can't fully love anymore.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 06:01 PM
Kissing is everything to me. I love that first kiss...when everything you've ever wanted to say to the other person can be felt in the kiss. No words necessary.

And beyond the first kiss, I love every kiss that follows it. A kiss can make up for all the bad in a day, can make a good day even better..kissing is awesome. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 05:56 PM

Thinking ... Now I know why some people think you're an azzhole and don't like you ... hmmm

Can I continue in our super paranoid theme of the day and say.."Damn...I feel the love!" laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 05:15 PM

Off is the general direction in which I'd like you to ****. :smile:

Damn! Love you too!

Let's see...what did a Wise man say to me earlier...that wasn't directed towards you so piss off!!

Jk. Much love, Jersey Tater! Hahahah

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:56 PM

Typical annoying duck things.

I hate when they do those things they do. Like flying south for winter. Who do they think they are?

And so arrogant...even tried to get duct tape changed to duck tape.

And waiting around all the ponds at the parks for people to bring them carry out bread and crackers. Do I look like a waiter? Haven't you ever heard of a food store, Daffy? Waddle on over and get your own bread!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:54 PM

Are we takin bout plucking ducks?

Let's not. I despise duck pluckers even more.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:45 PM

Typical annoying duck things.

I hate when they do those things they do. Like flying south for winter. Who do they think they are?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:43 PM

So much anger and cussing in this thread...**** this **** that **** you **** me **** a duck.

That's what happens when people start talking about f*cking ducks. It brings out the aggression in everyone. Dam duck f*ckers.

Those sons of batches fargin' iceholes.

I'd like to beat the shut out of them.

The ducks? What dud they do this time?

Not the ducks. The mother ducking duck duckers. Stupid deckheads

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:39 PM

This one is easy and it applies to incompatabilities across the board...internet, physical relationships, work...

The one fact that people absolutely refuse to acknowledge....

In all of your failed relationships...there is one common denominator.....you.

I generally leave it as an unspoken thought but, I have thrown that one in more than one persons face. (when they won't quit b!tchen and whining about an endless string of failures)

But...this is America....accepting any form of personal responsiblty ain't very high on the "to do" list.

Im actually just kidding. I have notoriously crappy taste in guys. I'm aware of it, yet I keep picking the same guy in different bodies. So I can't really expect them to behave any differently than they do. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:33 PM

So much anger and cussing in this thread...**** this **** that **** you **** me **** a duck.

That's what happens when people start talking about f*cking ducks. It brings out the aggression in everyone. Dam duck f*ckers.

Those sons of batches fargin' iceholes.

I'd like to beat the shut out of them.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:32 PM

Of course it's them...duh.

Obviously. Next obvious answer for $400, Alex?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:29 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:25 PM

Shannon, I really like your new picture. :thumbsup:

Thanks, beautiful lady!! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 04:14 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:56 AM

Lol Na I could not sit at a desk all day, unless I absolutely had to. I meant admin/monitor on here, working on my slogans and speeches now. Ill also be accepting campaign donations at this time hahahaha.

Yes, I knew what you were talking about. I was just making a joke about it. My level of sarcasm us advanced enough that people think I'm serious most the time. Sorry. Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:04 AM

Well, I am not sure what your fasfa is,
or where you are wanting to stick it
but I think you have their attention.

FASFA is the application to apply for student loans. Hence my Admin courses ill be enrolling in for fall semester lol

You should apply for the online summer course. It's shorter AND you can do your go to class after you leave the beach for the day!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:25 AM

Damn I totally forgot him!! hahaha

I aim to please Honey ,what can I say? :tongue: laugh

Geez. See if he shares his Goddesses with you now! And here I had him all talked into it.....:tongue:

You're such a champ. Such a people pleaser! They don't make em like you anymore! You're like Ghandi and Wayne Newton rolled into one glossy haired, people pleasing, charismatic beast! And you know me...thats basically the highest compliment I give!! :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:13 AM

Thinking ... If you don't like the answers or do not agree with them

Why the **** you ask?

Because its fun watching you get worked up onto a tizzy and posting little starred out words? laugh

I USED to like you!!! grumble laugh laugh laugh

It was not directed to you anyways! Piss off! :tongue:

I would hope it's not directed at me! I never ask you anything except for things like ''what kind of conditioner should I use' and 'where in Jersey is NOT an hour from you'?? Hahaha

And you can't make me piss off. So there. But you might want to check your cappuccino , bc i think someone might have pissed in it this morning, sunshine. laugh laugh

And don't forget you asked about the meaning of Life too! hahaha

Wish I was having a Cappuccino! Maybe one would make me happy , no piss in it though! ... I'm such a ray of sunshine aren't I? LOL

Yeah...I didn't believe your meaning of life answer though. Coffee, My Little Ponies and MC Hammer pants? Maybe if you'd have thrown Charlie Sheen in there I would've believed it. laugh

You're so much sunshine today that my sunglasses aren't nearly enough. They just announced the official cause of global warming simply as 'Luis'.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 08:03 AM

Why the **** you ask?

Because its fun watching you get worked up onto a tizzy and posting little starred out words? laugh

I USED to like you!!! grumble laugh laugh laugh

It was not directed to you anyways! Piss off! :tongue:

I would hope it's not directed at me! I never ask you anything except for things like ''what kind of conditioner should I use' and 'where in Jersey is NOT an hour from you'?? Hahaha

And you can't make me piss off. So there. But you might want to check your cappuccino , bc i think someone might have pissed in it this morning, sunshine. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 04/02/12 07:56 AM

Why the **** you ask?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25