Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:22 PM
I'm thinking late night talks with one of my besties are always the best way to end the day. Especially when she says stuff like "Tell him your best friend called and she thinks he's an @sshole too!" Oh, how I love her. laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:07 PM

I LOVE YOU, Nicole.
Only you
Always been you.

You're always going be my girl
beautiful from inside out
no doubts
we R meant to b together...

Awwwwww...very sweet. Lucky girl! :smile:

aww thnx only if she takes me back...:]

theirs is no IF..
shes going to take me back, n am always going to love her, for tha way she is...:heart:

I hope with all my heart that she sees this and realizes how much you love her. Everyone deserves that kind of love. :heart:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:15 PM

Not all men and women can be friends with the opposite sex. It works well for some and not so well for others. Neither way is wrong. We all do what works the best for us.

Best response in the thread!!drinker

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 04:14 PM

North Dakota: Beer and pretzels can’t be served at the same time in a bar or restaurant. Thinking how stupid that is lollllll :laughing:

What?? Hahahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 03:39 PM

Hummm I have never had this problem maybe if the one that broke up actually gave the other one closer this would not happen...

It does not matter whom I have been with and who broke up I will go the length to get the closer I need then bid them best wishes finding the one they are seeking to make them happy....

Everyone deserves to have closer ....

True...but some people won't accept the closure you offer. Sometimes they have to find it on their own and they just won't do it. Everyone does deserve closure...but you can only help so much before they have to find it on their own. Its unfortunate, but necessary at times. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 03:25 PM
I guess I skimmed over the whole double dippin part of this topic. laugh

I don't necessarily think someone's cheating bc they aren't comfortable with their so having friends of the opposite sex. Perhaps they've been repeatedly cheated on by exes who claimed they were "just friends" with the girl. Who knows?

It's a tough situation and I'm sure it's hard on all parties involved. I've never cheated, and I don't normally mind if a guy has female friends as long as they are cool with me taking up more of his time than normal and want to be friendly with me too. The few times I have had an issue with a friendship, I've been proven right to worry.

Meh. Let's just all be friends! Makes it so much easier! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:06 AM
I don't really have any set standards...but I am picky about who I date. Which probably makes no sense to anyone but me, but that's ok. I'd rather be single than with someone that doesn't make me feel loved and happy.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 10:01 AM

Havning another Texas meet lets see the pic's we get May 19th Houston.

Humm huhh if anyone is close to the Houston area or can make the meet let us know in the Texas thread.. The more the merry. We always have a good time.. We have a lot that have met before along with a few new ones... bigsmile

I might mosey down from Kansas for that if no one minds. :)

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:58 AM
I have guy friends so I don't expect a guy to give up his female friends.

I have, however, been with guys who have had very iffy friendships with females..ones where it's obvious that there is some hope on her side that it may one day be more...and he was being friendly enough to the point that he was feeding into that hope. And in that case, id prefer the relationship cool down for everyone involved. I never asked them to give up the friendship though....but I didn't stay with him lOng either.

I've only asked once for a friendship to be dissolved and it was my ex husband. And it was a very valid request...as it turned out he was having an affair with her. We divorced shortly after.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:40 AM
Although i do like Kentucky too. But still wanting a Kansas win!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:40 AM
Heck yeah!!!!!! Rock Chalk, baby!!!!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:28 AM
I don't know because I don't really casually date. Usually by the time I kiss someone I've known them for awhile and we've come to the conclusion that we both want to kiss each other. I have to REALLY like someone to go on an actual date with them.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 09:18 AM
I have one ex that I NEVER hear from...until I start dating someone new. I know then that I'll get a snide text about my "next" guy or a random FB remark about it. But then he sinks back into his pit of anonymity and I don't hear from him again till I start seeing another new guy. I think he put a tracking device on me. It's the dangdest thing. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 04/01/12 01:26 AM
That's a very valid question. I was just thinking that earlier about one specific issue I always seem to have with guys. That either I'm just choosing the same (wrong) type of guy over and over again or they are reacting to something in me when they act that way.. :thumbsup:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 08:56 PM
Rock Chalk Motha effin Jayhawk, baby!!! drinks

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:43 PM

Exactly like a bed of roses. Sometimes sweet blossums and sometimes prickly thorns. Needs just the right amount of water. Has both good and bad in it. Takes nurture. Good soil (foundation). Comes in many colors and variety

Well said, sir! flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:42 PM
Shannon's my name, Marie was SUPPOSED to be my middle name, but was changed at the last minute, and 21 is the day on which I was born. Pretty boring. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:40 PM
I don't normally, but I shock the crap out of myself with the stuff I do all the time, so who knows!! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:37 PM
I'm thinking if I never see the back of a minivan again, it will be too soon.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/31/12 04:36 PM

Wondering how the heck I didn't notice how old I've gotten!

Do you want me to roll my eyes at you in adolescent disgust now or later?

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25