Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 11:42 AM

The answer was 14. OMG! I cannot believe you missed that! You are so totally not going to Hawaii now.

I said 14!!!! Can I still go to Hawaii??

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 11:33 AM

You should call him and start talking wildly and expansively about marriage. See how fast he hangs up.

You have the best ideas!! Hahahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 11:28 AM
Sorry you're oblivious to the whole thing. Glad I'm not. That's why I'm not smug about it. I know better than to be. :wink:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 11:22 AM
Does He Love You

Reba McIntire and Linda Davis

Don't judge. I have very eclectic taste in music. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 10:01 AM

If someone cheats I'll forgive them but I will move on. Cheating is a deal breaker. Problem is the one doing the bad thing has the gall to judge the other person for not forgiving them completely.

If you screw up; and that is whatever you do; it's not your right to get a do over. Some things are deal breakers. I'll forgive but I'll also move on.

Exactly how I feel. I'll forgive you, we can probably even be friends at some point. But continuing on as if you didn't break my trust isn't gonna happen. I give my total loyalty, and if you can't return yours to me, I'm moving on. Simple as that.

I'm still on good terms with all my exes. But ask how many of the unfaithful ones what I said when they asked for a second chance. Not one of them will tell you I said yes. Lol

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:54 AM
I can't handle lying. There's no need to with me. I'm the most laid back, understanding, FORGIVING person ever...until you lie to me. If you tell me the truth about something i don't like, I may get mopey but I get over it wicked quick and will forgive you since you were honest. But the lying p:sses me off to no end. Lying is where you lose my friendship, bc there was no reason to do it in the first place.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear this. Lifting you and yours up to the Lord in prayer. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 04/06/12 09:40 AM

I go in with an open mind and never expect the the movie to be an exact copy of the book. Sometimes the movie casting is perfect so when I go back and read the book I picture those actors in my head.

As long as the heart of the book is present in the movie I can forgive changes.

This. Exactly this.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:24 PM

hey there...
where were you???
Ummmmmmm, on vacation for a month.frustrated :wink:

You're back!! :banana:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:23 PM
I think you're a lying piece of crap. Hope you have fun with that. All you had to do was tell me the truth. It's the lying I hate. Go f@ck yourself.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:09 PM

Dancing With the Stars with Rascal Flatts...I'm gonna revel in my girliness tonight and celebrate my sole ownership of my remote with a Baileys on ice. Love.
thinking recording that one so i can watch The VOICE an flip to hockey lol an thinking oh ya i got a new friend on FB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You're gonna burn out your remote and your tv!!! Hahahaha

I have a new fb friend too!! What a coincidence! Is your new fb friend as awesome as mine?? laugh
thinking no idea but i heard she was crazy rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Who, your new friend?? I heard those rumors too!! laugh
thinking ya some little birdie told me bout it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dang little gossipy bird! Hahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:04 PM

Dancing With the Stars with Rascal Flatts...I'm gonna revel in my girliness tonight and celebrate my sole ownership of my remote with a Baileys on ice. Love.
thinking recording that one so i can watch The VOICE an flip to hockey lol an thinking oh ya i got a new friend on FB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have a new fb friend too!! What a coincidence! Is your new fb friend as awesome as mine?? laugh
thinking no idea but i heard she was crazy rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Who, your new friend?? I heard those rumors too!! laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:00 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 05:43 PM

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 04:10 PM

Siiigghh...I hate this thread. It mocks me. It does nothing but scream at me "Neener, Neener, you don't gots a boyyfriiieeend"

Stupid thread. laugh

Lie to it. Then rub it's face in it. That will show it.

This is true. Smack it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper just for good measure.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 03:25 PM
Siiigghh...I hate this thread. It mocks me. It does nothing but scream at me "Neener, Neener, you don't gots a boyyfriiieeend"

Stupid thread. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:23 PM

Lost. Confused. Frustrated.

You and me both, sister. (((Ruth)))

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 11:39 AM
That was fantastic!! Wow. flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:14 AM

Thinking ... Now I know why some people think you're an azzhole and don't like you ... hmmm

Can I continue in our super paranoid theme of the day and say.."Damn...I feel the love!" laugh

Of course you can! But you know Darling it's not you :P

No....but I know people it fits!! Hahahaha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Tue 04/03/12 09:58 AM

Remember, anyone can love you in the sunshine. In the storms is when you find out who truly cares.

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that today. Thanks. flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25