Community > Posts By > ShannonMarie21

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:38 AM

Thinking ... ShannonMarie21's bitching too much smokin
its not her thats women in generallaugh

You two used to be my favorites. Now I have to start taking applications again. Thanks. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:37 AM

Thinking ... ShannonMarie21's bitching too much smokin

My hair says if you're not nice to me she's gonna break up with your hair.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:34 AM

Dang....should I take a number?laugh

i got a question

how do u get a hottie like this?

:angel:

Just ask her Romeo :wink:

her romeo?

Yeah...you have that romance in your monkey eyes :) you could be...Shannon?

Nobody can just BE Shannon...it takes work to be as awesome as this!

Except for me, obviously. I was born this way. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:23 AM

I'm thinking that some men are such liars. I'm the last person you'd need to lie to do why do it? Tell me the truth and I'll forgive you. It's the lying and sneakiness I can't forgive
hm i have the same probs lately with peeps lyin to me its enough to make me wanna well ya know revert to the old me

Right? It's ridiculous. I'm not deaf, dumb and blind. I can see what's going on. Why bother lying?

ShannonMarie21's photo
Wed 03/28/12 10:15 AM
I'm thinking that some men are such liars. I'm the last person you'd need to lie to do why do it? Tell me the truth and I'll forgive you. It's the lying and sneakiness I can't forgive

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:37 AM

Try harder. You've got a way to go, but... I believe in you. You can reach your dreams bigsmile :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sun 03/25/12 02:35 AM
Meh. You've got a great smile. Be as douchy as you want. Sorry about the whole mustache thing. :smile:

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:17 PM

lol You should have stopped by. What part of OH did you go through?

Whatever part 70 takes me through!! haha

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:12 PM

I'm used it. It happens from time to time. ohwell

Poor guy!:(

I thought of you when I was driving through Ohio! Did you see me wave to you when I went past?? laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:59 PM

Haven't slept since thursday, still wide awake. surprised

What the...how are you even functioning right now??

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:57 PM

I'm thinking I'm tired of being the token single girl. Somebody else can take over my role now. I'm tired of being of being cute and charming and carefree for all my friends And their spouses. I want Someone to put their suit jacket over MY shoulders when I get chilly And put their arm around MY shoulders when we're sitting at dinner. Dangit. Hmmmppphhh.

This post was brought to by the makers of Captain Morgan and Kahlua. laugh

Nice sponsors you have. I hear you....it gets old huh? It's like who's gonna drive you home and cuddle up to you on a saturday night....:cry: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I know. I should probably see about getting new sponsors. laugh laugh

And that's exactly it. The party is always great until you realize that you get to drive yourself home and there's no one there to hug you. Geez.tears

Ah well. On the positive side..I'm glad to see you here! It's been awhile! flowerforyou flowerforyou

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:46 PM
I'm thinking I'm tired of being the token single girl. Somebody else can take over my role now. I'm tired of being of being cute and charming and carefree for all my friends And their spouses. I want Someone to put their suit jacket over MY shoulders when I get chilly And put their arm around MY shoulders when we're sitting at dinner. Dangit. Hmmmppphhh.

This post was brought to by the makers of Captain Morgan and Kahlua. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:05 AM
Congrats and good luck to my favorite cousin and longtime fellow singletons as she gets hitched today. I'll miss you as my single partner, but I'm thrilled you found your Mr Man. Love you! <3

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/23/12 07:56 PM
I'm thinking it's ridiculous that I'm less than four hours from Massachusetts and I'm not even gonna get to go home for a visit. I'm thinking that if my best friend and her kids can't come to NYC for a day while I'm here, I may have to make a daytrip to New Bedford and have some Portuguese food and best friend time. <3

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/23/12 01:29 PM
Dear East coast drivers-

I've missed your crazy, non signaling, randomly honking @sses. <3 Now move out of the f*cking way, d@uchebag, before I mow your *** over!!

Love-
The Quasi Kansan

ShannonMarie21's photo
Fri 03/23/12 12:22 PM
99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

The three girls in my backseat. They are on 64 right now. Gawd help me. laugh

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/19/12 10:23 AM
Yup! My views on life And values have altered drastically since I was 19. The kind of man I need now is waaaayyyy different than what I thought i needed then!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/19/12 10:20 AM
Hahahaha...it's gOnna be a feeding frenzy of deli food and purse buying, Boonsie!!

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/19/12 06:52 AM
New York...I'm coming for you in two days. Be prepared.

ShannonMarie21's photo
Mon 03/19/12 06:35 AM

I think it happens so often because people get married too young. Once upon a time, people needed to marry young because they only had so long to make babies before they died.

I fully agree. Not that it CAN'T happen if you get together later in life, but I think it's less likely to. I got married at 19 bc I was crazy in love with the boy he was..but not so much the man he grew to be. I'm sure he feels the same about me.:)

I think if we had met later on in life we would have been friends, but probably wouldn't have fallen in love,

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25