Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 01:54 PM

Merry Christmas to the three of you.
Merry xmas Martin smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched
Thank you my friend and the same to you as well.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 12:49 PM
Merry Christmas to the three of you.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 12:47 PM
Amen.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 10:00 AM

I don't have a car, but i don't expect my lover to have one either. Love means so much more to me than whether someone has a damn car or not :)A guy who will truly want me for being me, will not care whether i have a car either.
Oboy a guys got to have a car or at least a horse what is he going to do have his mom take him to pick his girl up?

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 09:50 AM
Merry Christmas Eve Miss kittypower & welcome to the show.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:54 AM

Between me and a guy 20 years older? Probably has children, has had about five divorces, likes black and white films, starts talking constantly about car insurance, does a lot of woodwork in the back yard,..............not sure. lol
Hahahaha your funny iv never been divorces cuz i have never been married,i dont have any kids,i dont watch black and white films and i dont do wood work in the back yard lol.So in this case i will have to say you are 100% wrong lol it was a good guess though.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:45 AM
I would say Money.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:44 AM
Nope

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:42 AM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:19 AM

hahahahaha ok jungle boy

I served in the Desert actually lol

and I would love to see actionlynx personality report he took special time to write since he can read someone so well hahaha damn I must have made someone a lil upset hahahaha

and I love to argue that's why it is a forum

label it what you want but sex is multiple people isn't wrong maybe you guys are just all piseed because you are unable to do it

but just don't knock it until you try it
Hmmm perhaps you should listen instead of arguing so much with this man,he offers you he's thoughts and his wisdom far above your own.It would make so much more sense to take it now and use it to your advantage as part of you arsenal in stead of finding out 20 years from now that his words were true.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 06:48 AM

you are so unbelievably impressive! wow! yep, i'm such a loser, aren't i boy? already telling me what i am capable of, or not capable of. judged rolled up and locked away....wow. categorized me and everything? are you a king or god?

you get better as the night rolls on studlaugh

what else you got up that sleevelaugh laugh laugh

you keep talking jungle boy but I don't quite follow exactly what it is about hahaha
crazy guy

And thanks for such flattering remarks you put me on the spot more than I put myself on the spot lol

i don't have to say another word. as far as me putting YOU on the spot.....naaa, i'm going light with you. you're not bullying people here, so i'm not going after you. i respect your life, and your say, and you do have some honor somewhere, or you would never have gone in the service to begin with. you are also quite intelligent.... you also are very competitive, and like to win, even if you are in the wrong......and you will win anyway, because that is just you. careful to be proud of that boy, greed for rightiousness always wins in defeat.....this is how empires fall, Rome in 475, even the Bysantine empire in the 1500's..... wisdom may or may not catch up with you, that all depends on when your true humility kicks in, and you value all truths. that may take some time. the truth is the hardest thing you'll ever tell, because it can hurt the most.
Hmmm very well spoken i must say.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 08:03 PM
People do read profile i read them all the time,yes even yours teadipper even yours lol.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 07:38 PM
I like the way his wife said this was almost like torture lol.If thats not torture then ill eat a can of that pepper spray,I'm glad i live in a county that has pretty good law behind us.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 05:50 PM
How long will it last before your parents find out wouldnt that upset them even more?.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 05:03 PM
I know i was watching my Liver glow on a tv in there it was glowing gold then it moved down to my Gallblatter and it stated to glow lol then i feel asleep.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 04:58 PM

Dude, If you typed this question just for fun, then there's really no need to bang your head against the wall. Unless there's something more to it. And it only improves the risk of getting brain damage. Don't dent thy brain. :shrug:

I will try not to minch.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 04:56 PM

Whatever happens, happens. Obviously after this many years on this site, I'm not going to find my soulmate. I have however,. made many friends!
I believe it is i that is your soulmate we just need to work it out is all lol.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 04:03 PM

Who are you guys? are you coppers the law what? look like it says FBI.

Huh?
Never mind im old i cant see to well any more but i broke out my eye peice and i can see your picture is of a tv cast.All i could see befor was FBI so i thought you was the law sorry.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 03:37 PM
Who are you guys? are you coppers the law what? look like it says FBI.

skywisper's photo
Fri 12/23/11 03:22 PM

A conversation with someone made me wonder about this...

This is first a dating site, but as we all know, many of us use it to meet and keep in touch with friends. So, what are you looking for? Dating? Friendship? Just sex? A combination of all three? Just to participate in the forums? Nothing?
I ask what is it that your looking for on this site?.