Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 02:21 PM
Thanks again every body youl have made my Xmas better thats for sure.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:21 AM

ever notest that most of the scammers are out of Nigeria at least i have who's knows but there behind every bush it seems lol.

Ah so THAT'S where they hide. lol. Well, one nigerian is worth two in the bush.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 09:46 AM
Well im not know women but Merry Christmas to you any way.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 09:44 AM
Woo hoo i know a girl who can whip out a nail gun and hit ever thing but the baord lol they call her nail gun mary she's some thing else.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 09:29 AM

I wonder about this too, sometimes. I have tried reconfiguring my profile in many different ways -- the only thing I've kept consistent is the part about what I want and what I don't want. No matter what I write, and no matter what site I put it on, I never hear from any legitimate dating prospects.

I get a lot of messages from scammers, suspected scammers, people asking about my writing, and older women who want to argue, but that's about it.

I agree Lex and have you ever notest that most of the scammers are out of Nigeria at least i have who's knows but there behind every bush it seems lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:53 AM
love
:heart:
love blushing

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:46 AM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:44 AM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:31 AM
Thanks guys your truely the best.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 08:16 PM
You mean no more spare bed room oh know.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 08:10 PM
Grrrr OJ guilty.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 07:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all the 1000s of people on this site and mostly to all my wonderful new friends i have made here.I would also like to apologize to some of you if i seemed rude or angry on some of the post iv just been a little under the weather lately and its been a lonely month forgive me.The most important thing id like to say,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LORD JESUS can i get an Amen woo hoo,thank you my friends and Merry Christmas.Your friend Martin

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 06:32 PM
drinker

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 06:29 PM

Living
Or not.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 06:25 PM

Because more often than not, one wants to get into anothers pants. Or so i think. Maybe i'm wrong. slaphead

laugh
KNOW id say your probly right on the money lol.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 03:07 PM

Go to your friends list and click the little box with the X in it next to their pic.

drinker Yep thats how its done all right delete a friend with the push of a botton.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 03:03 PM

Yeah, most of the other sites are rubbish. drinker
Whats Rubbish? is that some thing you eat lol?.

laugh what :thumbsup: No, i don't eat 'Lol's'. laugh. I meant other dating sites are crap, a waste of space.
Oh lol well you dont want to eat crap thats for sure lol.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 02:58 PM
I'm not sure how to give an X priest advise about dating lol.The catholic church back in my day had me scared to death to even look at another women as it is lol.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 02:16 PM

No. I figure I will search for a very sexy man voice saying "I love you" and download it. Then I can play it whenever I want!!! LOL.

laugh laugh laugh I love ya Mach!!!!!!!!!

Me too dont forget me i love you toolove

and no!!!!!!

Aww, I do love my sweet Boone!!!!:heart:
Do you want to volunteer your voice for me??

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/24/11 02:01 PM
drinker