Community > Posts By > skywisper

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:39 PM

Mingle works and strives ONLY because of the people it has as members who really care about others,,and find compassion and time to be there friends while sharing their time on here with us all..

Strangers pop in,,and become Friends..through the forums and reading the camaraderie we all have come to have with each other..

GOOD PEOPLE,,make GOOD FRIENDS!!

And the laughs and joking make everyone feel a part of a net work,,of crazy assssssss silllly men and women...:banana:

and thats all i gots to say about that.......
You spoke well my friend i understand you all the way.Thanks

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:37 PM

HA! FOOLED YA!

Now we beat you down mentally and make you question your dog's sexuality while we beat you with a "Hello Kitty" towel.

We ain't cool man! We are just trying to sucker you in to become your cyberpimp.

Once you make it past that....yeah....there are some truly cool cats and BabyDolls here.

Good to have you among the herd of Mingletards Martin. You seem like a good addition brother.

(don't prove me wrong)

:)
Dont worrie about me i wont prove you wrong i'm old school just like you lol.Thanks for stopping in bro

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:14 PM

In all honesty, I don't think I'm that great looking myself. However, I have confidence, which took time to build up. I soon realised that any school bully likes to stir crap. They can't face whatever they're REALLY going through, hence they need someone to take it out on. They pick whoever seems weakest, and it goes on from there. You can choose how confident you become. If you don't allow yourself, then this may cause more problems. Are you gonna let their "You're ugly" comments eat you alive? Not sure i could do that to my state of mind.
I think your great looking.bigsmile

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 12:03 PM
The good news is i pick forums on Mingle's to be the number one of all dating sites.I have never before been more welcome to a place so fast by a better bunch of poeple any place you guys are the best.The bad news is what happen to all the other sites where did they go wrong lol who cares lol lets party woo hoo.Martin loves this place

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:47 AM
Looks like another slow start again WAKE UP and lets party.:banana: :banana: :banana:

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:43 AM

Checken pot pie.
Opps i ment chicken pot pie bad spelling there hehehe.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 11:41 AM
Checken pot pie.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:55 AM

We all know my team is going to win..lol..Yeah Packers
Hehehehe hahaha.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:52 AM

Check out the politics or religion forums.....those guys b!tch an whine constantly.

:)
Man iv been in the religion forums and it a scary place to be in there now lol.You try and talk to those guys and its like getting put into a blinder they will tear you apart lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 09:37 AM

Ah I see, so they are a hotch-potch of various spiritual beliefs. Thanks, I will stick with Judaism as being the oldest religion, surviving against all odds, still surviving and thriving. Thanks for replying.

Ummmm...okay. laugh
You cant when here Ruth.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:29 AM

Sorry, we Jews were here first. Jesus was a Jew. Sabbath is Friday after the sun goes down when you can see 3 stars until Saturday at sun down when you can see 3 stars.
You tell them girl lol.

skywisper's photo
Sun 12/18/11 07:22 AM
MMMM good morning good moring i feel good on this cool brisk day and ready to reparty lol.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 09:21 PM
Ok its time to shut down for the night thanks for coming maybe we can do it again tomorrow good nite.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:12 PM
What ever guy your to much to deal with,i l look at your picture and i see anger i dont see the glowing love of God.So you will fight for what ever the truth is untill the day you die i just hope your fighting the right war.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:03 PM

ooh i missed it! happy belated 500th post!! lol

and i'm plenty entertaining on my own! :angry: :tongue:
laugh Im sure you arelaugh

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:02 PM

not telling you! you dont think i'm enough to have a good time with! you need 10 more people to dance! :angry:

laugh
Im only trying to cheer poeple up thats all trying to do good for others and being unselfish so that others can have fun.bigsmile

Been there....done that today already!!!:banana: laugh
Well i'm glad some of us understands.

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 08:01 PM

Okay but if you step on my toes...you're buying me new oneslaugh
Hehehe you got it girl lets dance.:banana:

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 07:57 PM
Why does there always seem to be so much confleck serounding these conversations? the fact is we know very little of what GOD knows and know matter how you put it in the end it still go's his way.You may be very surprized at what changes will acure you can guess all you want because when it comes to the past thats all were really doing any way is guessing we were not there.The way i look at it Jesus was put here to make some big changes and one of the bigest after giving his own life is.Him saying hey people i am going to make things much more simple,instead of 10 comandments it comes to two Love GOD with all his heart which inclouds the beliefe of Jesus to and love your naber 2nd as well.That means you dont go killing any one dont blam him for some hing he didnt do dont do his wife lol if we truely love each other we wouldnt do these things.Thank you for taking the time to read this.Martin

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 07:22 PM

not telling you! you dont think i'm enough to have a good time with! you need 10 more people to dance! :angry:

laugh
Im only trying to cheer poeple up thats all trying to do good for others and being unselfish so that others can have fun.bigsmile

skywisper's photo
Sat 12/17/11 07:16 PM
OH please do tell.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next