Community > Posts By > babygurlbarbz

babygurlbarbz's photo
Fri 12/25/09 01:08 PM
am doing pretty good how are your holidays going so far?

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:25 PM
I have read alot of people say therapy and this is true but not family therapy to try and make things better with his mom. But rather therapy for himself. It really is not his fault that he keeps going back to her its actually quite normal there is a nurturing need that we have that cannot just disappear until its been satisfied, but you can direct that need towards something else with the help of a counselor. Tell him its not his fault even if a person is 70 and is going thru this something deep down will tell them that its their fault. Some people are just not made to be good parents i guess and yet they have kids and think its ok to treat them the way they do. All he could do is learn to accept her, accept what happen and not forget but forgive and believe me forgiveness is harder said than done because its not about you forgiving and being ok with that person forgiveness is the act of not letting something hurt YOU! not letting bad memories get to you and affect you in any way. And most of all to just surround himself with people who will love hi unconditionally and to walk away from that cycle. Because it sounds like the battered women syndrome(domestic violence) although their are honey moon periods where everything gets better. The abuse begins again and its worst than the previous time hope i helped if you need anything else let me know

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/24/09 11:06 PM
you know its funny because am 20 and i was brought up to love and support my family no matter what, and as i got older i realized why my parents taught me that the rest of my family is nuts!!! haha Anyway it is said that friends are only their for the good and not the bad times and family will always be there. But arent they suppose to be there in a supportive and non critizing way, anyway i wont go on explaining the story but my uncle (moms brother) critized my dad about loosing his company recently and said some very mean and degrading comments and my mom fought back and we left the party, mind you all this during christmas eve dinner. And in the car she tells me "now i understand why you dont want anybody knowing your busy and although i respected your choice i never agreed but now i do" anyway i swear some times its so much better and nicer to hang out with friends than family speacially when they critize everything you do good and bad, and dont appreciate the things that you have done for them.IN CONCLUSION TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE WHY COULDNT YOU COME TO FLORIDA AND WE WOULD HAVE SPENT CHRISTMAS EVE WITH A BOTTLE AND LAUGHS HAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND I HOPE ITS GOING BETTER THAN MINE. :)

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/24/09 10:54 PM
The last place i traveled too was samana, dominican republic. very nice place to go and spend time with loved ones lots of mountains and water falls we actually met some residents and they took us to see the part of that place that tourist dont go to an it was beautiful and their clubs are awesome. And the hotels are beautifully and full of activities for all age groups wonderful vacation!!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Fri 12/18/09 10:23 PM
hi everyone hows it going?

babygurlbarbz's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:14 PM
Hei ok, my advice print out all the emails or w.e and take it to your local police department they will do something to trace him. Although it cannot always be done thru his IP address they have other resources, and do not even email him back it could back fire on you. Your kids do not need to tell him to stop either he has no business contacting children to begin with and regardless of what you put on your computers to keep your children safe keep checking like you are now because there are ways around those parent blocker things even unintentionally actually. Anyway if you go to the police department they will write a report and take care of it and you will most likely not have to do a thing...hope it helps and i wish you the best of luck

babygurlbarbz's photo
Mon 12/14/09 09:20 PM

If I were you, I would go to a lawyer or something and see if you can get child support:smile: You are entitled to that

This I agree with for sure....

Then also if he starts to pay...maybe he really does care...at least for the kid

MONEY does not account for being a good parent you know!! He deserved what he got from her if you ask me(the bitching) and about him doing what he did to you do not take him back and if he has drug issues DO NOT give him your children without a court order that says his house is safe for your kids to be in, and if he offers to pay for something again take it but not nine dollars by as much as you can even if you dont neccesairly need it....its his duty to pay but not the only thing he has to do he has other responsibilities apart from money...i hate how some guys think that they wipe their hands by givinh their baby momma money... and before anyone asks no i do not have kids but i work with divorced families and kids and dependency cases and trust me hun there are alot of similar cases. Go to a lawyer and file a child support petition!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:51 PM

thanks everyone

and i am doing what they ask and i am not mad that they came to check out the complaint but i am up set that when my daugther was in here fathers care and 12 police men when in to his home and took many different drugs not one person stepped in and said hey there are 4 children here all 4 years old and younger. and here in Canada it seams they just let people have drugs around kids and beat the crap out of them but when its some one like myself that is trying to do things wright they are here on the first call. i am not the perfect mom and not saying i am. I have an out of control 4yr old and a 17 month old son i struggle to cope a 4yr old that hits me spits at me you name it she dose it and its all new since October when her step father left. things get worse when i try to put her on time out so i let it go it don't help. being 24 and 2 children on my own was not my plan for life but i love my children and would never change this.

thanks again

am not really sure how things work in canada...but if you have an open dependemncy case regardless of what the issue you might have been you should get what ever services you need speak to them and tell them whats going on and suggest counseling not only for your child both for the both of you together and they will nore than likely give you that opportunity and take it therapy does wonders speacially on kids with seperated parents (or well i believe so) and stay strong for your kids sometimes we make decisions that are not always the brightest but those kids am sure make all situations better even if sometimes you become angry and if for some reason you think that he shouldnt be aloud unsupervised visits because his house is unsafe do to the drugs and all that that you mention tell your case manager and they will cunduct an investigation on his house and say whether it is appropriate for the kids (safety wise) or not and if its not then your kids will have supervised visits with the father somewhere else not at his home.

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:43 PM

If children are involved and it's stricly dealing with the children that is a common sense issue where two parents must communicate in many forms. If a new boyfriend/husband, or new girlfriend/wife is trying to get inbetween communication with the ex, this is not good, it is not there business to interrupt parental rights. Past flings, past ex's is always a debatable topic where you have to look at things with fine lines. Some say you should trust that they will be fine, since they did not work out and that is why they are an ex, othere's say well, they slept together what will stop them from doing it again, others say don't try to control your other partner as this is not right, and others say the ex should not be present in your life. The plain and simple truth is that if there are no children from this past relationship here is my opinion:
If two people love each other, no party will bring in possible influences that possibly could pose or ruin a relationship, thus the one who is "friends" with the ex and saying it's my right, is not looking after the relationship, but rather the their sole self. The vice is not good either, if you just lose the friend because the other person said so, they may try to stop all opposite sex friends, this is controlling and is not healthy for a relationship and it cann be perceived as abuse. I am pretty much saying use your common sense and just say do I want my current relationship to last or not? You will then have you answer, relationships are about give or take, but give and take is not about bringing potential harmful influences to your relationship. Truly perceive yourself in their shoes and think how you might feel. Talk about it, set agreements that both parties have to ablige to with the opposite sex or ex, it's not so hard, we are adults, not children.

i completely agree with you!!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:35 PM

Anyone attempting to write their first book, and if so, will you publish it anytime soon?

I'm writing my first book e-book..it's hard workohwell

am in the process of writting my first book and am not sure if i will do it all in one or write them thru a series i guess ill figure it out along the way. i would like to publish it at a certain point in time. any way good luck!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:43 AM
thats funny lol!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:33 AM
love it super funny and so true haha

babygurlbarbz's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:49 PM
ok so i never write in threads like this but i think that here i have to say something...it might be weird to hear but me and my parents have a great relationship and i am 18 this happened when i was 17 i was going out with a guy(he was my bf) and he was 21 and really my parents couldnt say anything because they tried to make things easier on everyone why do i say this because im young and i kno what we do you say go right and young people will say go left just to go against the grain so regardless of what you tell her she will find a way i have friends who are not alou to go out and stick guys inside of the house at nght when no one knows soo my advice just talk to your daughter and i mean really talk to her opendly where she could come and talk to you about having sex and everything else that way when their is something wrong she will come tell u not to mention if she thinks she is ready to have sex and you talk to her about it ....she will most likely know how to do it safely.:smile: :heart: best of luck and if you ever want a young persons point of viw you can email me anytime.

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 09:07 PM
i love it i kant believe the patriots lost aaaaaa!!!!!!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:41 PM

i know its a game regardless its who ever has more heart but there were alot of people that really "trusted" the patriots to win that game with their eyes closed like they really had no second doughts on it so they bet major money thats why so many people are so bummed im just bummed kus i wanted them to win period but am sure not as bad as lot of other people

I've got no problem with people being upset because they lost money, but it bugs me to see all sorts of whining with no explanation other than "they lost, woe is me, life is over"

no im upset because the bets were all for the patriots pretty much bak to the trust thing lol! an i bet on them and so did the rest of my family we threw a party and they lost
lol

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:35 PM

I agree with Fade and Bat...it's odd hearing fans whine (and I'm not saying all Pats fans are whining, just some) when they've been so successful in the immediate past.

And for the record, expressing disappointment does not count as whining in my book.

look ok let me whine there was alot of money an trust an everything at hat am totally bummed out!

Ok I'm not trying to be antagonistic here, but what do you mean when you say there was a lot of "trust"?

i know its a game regardless its who ever has more heart but there were alot of people that really "trusted" the patriots to win that game with their eyes closed like they really had no second doughts on it so they bet major money thats why so many people are so bummed im just bummed kus i wanted them to win period but am sure not as bad as lot of other people

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:30 PM

I agree with Fade and Bat...it's odd hearing fans whine (and I'm not saying all Pats fans are whining, just some) when they've been so successful in the immediate past.

And for the record, expressing disappointment does not count as whining in my book.

look ok let me whine there was alot of money an trust an everything at hat am totally bummed out!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:22 PM

Coach Bellecheat is a ****ing asswhole he left his team on the field by themseleves he doesnt deserve to coach the pats

omg i freaking agree with you 100%

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:20 PM
it was a good play but i still go for th patriots i kant believe they lost!!!!!!

babygurlbarbz's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:19 PM
tear tear am upset!!!!!!

Previous 1 3