screaMNchic's photo
Mon 09/15/08 06:40 AM
Damn, where is my sunshine?

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:11 PM
Duluth, Minnesota

screaMNchic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:30 AM
damn, just a week ago I was in San Francisco waiting for DMB to play for me.. DAMN DAMN DAMN

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:56 PM
why thank you...

I just came from the vet and lily said to tell you all thank you, she licked my face after she pooed on me.. :-( just a little on my pants so no biggie..

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:04 AM

TY you are all making it better
like i.... there was a reason i got my dog... and so was for you... i think that rescued dogs have a purpose to be here..most have gone through hell and some are very hard to train and have patience with as mine<1 1/2> when i got her..> so im thinking with your love and the reasonings your dog will get betterflowerforyou flowerforyou keep us updated though

I could not agree more, I am thankful my 2 cant talk or I'd probably be up for some serious criminal charges.. Otis is amazing and I adore him also..

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:17 AM
TY you are all making it better

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:01 AM
Edited by screaMNchic on Thu 09/04/08 08:03 AM
ty... they do have a better chance these days..

it's just tough

BTW- please consider fostering a shelter dog, save a life... :-D

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:55 AM
Thanks... going to cry again.. and after my interview I'll go.. I will be so busy and the vet is so far that I doubt I can go before I leave for San Francisco...

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:49 AM
I called the vet and so far she is holding on... she did have her shots but her 2nd set was just 5 days ago, seems to be she got it at the same place that is saving her...

I am beside myself.. I miss her ....

screaMNchic's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:37 AM
Edited by screaMNchic on Thu 09/04/08 07:38 AM
About 4-5 weeks ago I went on a rescue at a high kill animal shelter and rescued a surrendered puppy that I named Lily and her 2 brothers, Gnarls, and Hamlet. Some idiot surrendered a mama and her 3 babies when the shelter is allowed to put down surrenders at any time not just Thursdays at 8:15am - so I got there at 8 got them all out and someone got the Mom -

Things were going great and Lily loved my dog Otis, also a rescue from stray rescue of St. Louis ..
This is a puppy that eats really fast and all the time if you let her, however Tuesday she didn't eat, Tuesday night I get home from being out and she takes a turn for the worst and vomits non stop and has other icky stuff going on, I'll save the details if you have not had breakfast.. So we called the emergency vet and they say it sounds like Parvo- sure enough she went to our vet yesterday after a really rough night and it is Parvo.. I have been distraught and beside myself... she will be there (the vet) for about 5 days IF she pulls through...

Keep her in your thoughts..

I hate to leave for Berkeley (Dave Matthews concert) knowing she could die.... My son asked "Mommy will the YITTLE dog be ok" broke my heart, as that was his first rescue at age 6 and he was proud to pull all 3 with me. After making it this far I hope she pulls through...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/tundrachic/Summer2008400-smaller.jpg

screaMNchic's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I am missing Minnesota something bad today... Hoping to come back in May...

:-D

and yes, MN was ranked 3rd worst dating in the US... I am proof..

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:34 PM

In the end what matters most is
How well did you live
How well did you Love
How well did you learnt to let go.

- Anon.

Nice Jess... ty

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:59 PM

"Yes Ma'am I am drunk.
But you are ugly.
And tomorrow I will be sober"

-Sir Winston Churchill

drinker laugh

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:59 PM
"You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas"

Davy Crockett....flowerforyou

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:20 PM
what???huh

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:18 PM
Oh Oh oh.. I forgot this one too... I read this yesterday, if you are unhappy right at this moment think of this, in 3 months everything will be different..

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:17 PM
Long sigh... I agree that sometimes people say things that make us feel comforted and what we need at that exact moment..

Being lonely is not fun but reaching out and putting so much energy into one person is tough once its over. Why are you giving him so much power anyway?

My solicited advice is this: Get out there and hang out with some girlfriends and forget the whole thing..

flowerforyou

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:12 PM
"This is a path of letting go so there will be room to live. - Lao-Tzu"

Please share some of your favorites....

screaMNchic's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:02 PM
Dave Matthews in my pantslove

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 23 24