Goofball73's photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:19 PM
Headphones.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:19 PM
Headphones.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 07/01/18 06:13 PM
I work all the time....she gets to spend my money....when I am off work I golf, build stuff, spend a bit of time with her.....then we go on a seven day vacation and spend all our time together....and that's when we realize that we like it when aren't around each other all the time.....perfect bliss. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 06/25/18 11:52 AM
I typically go for....you know....those women who are attracted to me....age be damned.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 06/25/18 11:49 AM

Is marriage important or not?

Well....it is a great tax write off. tongue2 laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/21/18 10:47 PM
People date.....people get into relationship.....people marry.....people divorce.....people date again.....people then stay single till tax season....then people pay IRS lots of money.....so people date again.....people settle and run to Vegas to marry.....it's a vicious cycle.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/21/18 10:33 PM
If you ever had Anthony's Pizza here in Orlando, you would so fall in love at first site of that beautiful pizza.....cheese dripping.....double pepperoni.....OMG!!!!

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/21/18 10:30 PM
A nice lady told me I was sweet and that gentlemen still existed....and all I did was hold the door open for her and her husband.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 06/21/18 10:21 PM
I have the power to multiply.....while the real me is sitting on a beach, the other me is working my job....while the evil other me is robbing banks....laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/20/18 10:40 AM
I came from Hell.....today it's known as Texas. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/20/18 10:27 AM

why we need sex

Well I don't need it....I just love it....best addiction ever....especially with the one you love.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/29/18 12:05 PM
Physics

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/29/18 11:56 AM
Hmmmm. Technically about 67.2% of women you meet after you and your ex broke it off will be "better than your ex". That's just basic statistics....funny how math can play a part in relationships. For instance, you have a 13% chance to get laid in one night if you speak to 10 women. You just have to have the balls to do it. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 05/23/18 06:59 AM
Hardcore love

Goofball73's photo
Wed 05/23/18 06:56 AM

sorry goof but blondey works the night shift so you need to eat earlier or much latertongue2

Oh the innuendo fun to be had with this comment.

You beat me to it Beach. grumble laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 05/23/18 06:51 AM
Bill Burr- I am sure he rubs some the wrong way, but he has a hilarious way of speaking truth.

Richard Pryor= Greatest of all time. Nuff said.

Sam Kinison- Taken from us way too early. Again, I know he was controversial for his time, but that doesn't neglect the fact of how great a comic he was.

Kathleen Madigan- She is a brilliant comic who can take a simple story and make is funny as hell.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 05/23/18 06:36 AM

I have a single brother who is 51... quite handsome and athletic . However I worry he will remain single again forever .., he told me he met a woman last week who had a body to die for but her face looked old .. she was 40... He said the date went well and they seemed to get along .. but he was just not attracted enough .. , I gave him a sisterly slap and told him to get real !!!!

Is it unrealistic to want the total package .,,

i understand preferences and not wanting to settle ., but being realistic also has its benefits .

Sigh. I want dinner on the table at 5:37PM every single day....alas....no such woman can deliver this for me. Where....oh where is this sweet goddess who can? sad laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 05/13/18 04:16 PM
Happy Birthday Crystal. flowerforyou flowerforyou

Goofball73's photo
Fri 05/11/18 06:25 AM

How do I know it is the real thing? Normally takes about five dates for me to figure it out. By that time, I have a good feel for if she is a crazy biatch. laugh laugh

That is another topic : how to find out if shes a biatch slaphead thanks goof :thumbsup:

In all fairness, both a man and a woman do try to figure out if the other has their stuff together, is a nut job....you can't just fall for someone and not try to figure that out. However, love will make you do crazy, sometimes stupid things. But that is just a part of life eh?

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/10/18 10:00 PM
How do I know it is the real thing? Normally takes about five dates for me to figure it out. By that time, I have a good feel for if she is a crazy biatch. laugh laugh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25