Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 02:45 PM

who will you choose, the one you love or the one who loves you?

The one who has the most money. I'll be her pool boy. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 02:42 PM

Lately I have had lots of problems trying to meet someone, I know some of it is that I am extremely shy and I have a bad habit of opening mouth and inserting foot. Any advice?

Just own it when you do open mouth insert foot. You make the move then at least follow through with like, "Yeah. I know I just said something dumb. But on the plus side, I am cute and adorable and honest to a fault". drinker laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:07 AM
My meaning to my life is all about goal setting. Yes I am selfish (to a point) but if I don't find a purpose for myself, then how can I ever help others? I believe in the motto of "An act of random kindness", which can be as simple as smiling to a stranger and saying hello. Just something so simple as that can mean the world to someone.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:53 AM

Do u miss your ex girlfriend/boyfriend???

To all the girls I loved before.......phuck off. laugh laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 07:48 AM
"Goodbye"- Army of Anyone

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:50 PM

to love, you must love yourself first.
one guy told me he loves himself five times a day :joy:

If it was six times a day, then he might need to seek medical attention. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:42 PM
So mutual match worked for ya eh? I have 93 right now, which is down from like 193. Not sure how to take that. laugh

Congrats to you. drinker

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 02:09 PM

I tell my folks and my family I love them. I tell my car I love her too, simply because I feel loving on your vehicle keeps her from wanting to blow up or something. laugh

Grin, I do the same thing bigsmile I stroke her too when I sweet-talk her. Not intimate of course, I wouldn't dare!

Ahhhhhh....you said stroke her.....thanks for the visual Crystal. bigsmile laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 02:00 PM
I have a few close friends. I have my two best friends who know A TON about me. I have those occasional friends and I have my work family. I have my Mingle friends too.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 01:56 PM
I tell my folks and my family I love them. I tell my car I love her too, simply because I feel loving on your vehicle keeps her from wanting to blow up or something. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:19 AM
"Kiss them for me"- Siouxie and the Banshees

Goofball73's photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:08 PM

to love, you must love yourself first.

And always wash behind your ears too.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:05 PM
Well, let's like at some scenarios.

Comic Book Store- It is a known fact that the male to female ratio here is 15 to 1. So if a guy is lucky to pick up a girl here, then it is most likely pure love.

Bar- It is a fact that Mr. Vodka has contributed to many relationships, babies out of wedlock, and those "Oh my God! Who did I just sleep with moments". Finding love is rare but it does happen.

Vegas- To play it safe, have a prenup on hand just in case you fall for someone, have an Elvis wedding, and max out those credit cards. Vegas is notorious for those moments you wish you could have a memory wipe for.

Just based on these three, a dating site is looking pretty good. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/30/18 11:52 AM
"Roll With Changes"- REO Speedwagon

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/28/18 11:06 AM
Divorce can be a good thing. My divorce actually was, simply because my ex was living a lie and she decided that another man was a good fit for her. Hurt like hell, and I went through my crap after it, but I did get my stuff together and now am happier and healthier. Dating can be a bit of a biatch too, but the sex always made up for that. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/28/18 10:26 AM
Never give up.....Never surrender!

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/28/18 10:22 AM
Well....Madonna was once quoted as singing "Erotica!.....Romance". So yeah....she has it down pat. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/28/18 10:15 AM
"Say it isn't so"- Hall and Oates

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/26/18 02:50 PM
I normally don't list LIVE albums as the best that a group has done, and in AC/DC case it's hard to over look Back In Black. That said, the 1992 LIVE album is just so damn good that I have to list it as their best. The live versions of all the classic stuff they had done (at that time) was mastered so well, not to mention the guys give great live performances.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/26/18 02:45 PM
"Just Like Heaven"- The Cure

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25