Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/07/18 02:32 PM
I miss those trips to nowhere in particular.....riding in the car.....making jokes and singing off key.....

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/07/18 11:17 AM
Dear Soulmate,

Stop burning my toast! And yes.....that was me sneaking in and copping a feel. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/07/18 10:51 AM
Dude. No matter how you do it, breaking up (as the old classic song states) is hard to do. You will feel like crap because she is going to cry and be hurt. You'll cry. Then, a few days will pass and you will be okay. She will be fine and the both of you will move on.

Here is the thing. If you believe it is over, then you need to end it. No matter how bad you don't want to upset her, you have to realize that you cannot prevent it.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/07/18 10:45 AM
That workout was good.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 05/07/18 05:38 AM
Hmmmmm...let's see.....

-Her cooking naked
-Role play sex
-Her not bothering me until halftime (of the football game)
-Her not maxing out the credit cards on purses and shoes
-Me learning to cook naked
-Me building her a she shed....with a big walk in closet

Ahhhhh the things we do for love.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/03/18 08:20 AM
She dresses up as Wonder Woman while I dress up as Willy Wonka. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:15 PM
Die Hard. Hans Gruber forever!

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:13 PM

Oh now this one is awesome. Is this couch available at IKEA? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:08 PM
I only flirt when provoked to do so....which is once a day, and usually with the hottie at the Wawa who butters my biscuit.....literally....she butters my biscuit and serves it to me with a nice smile. Ahhhhhh! Now to woo her to getting me ten cents off my gas. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/01/18 08:03 PM
Sooooooo....who is the girl you want to shag and how many "yes" responses will it take for you to eventually do what we all know you will do?

Goofball73's photo
Tue 05/01/18 09:13 AM

I would like to know

They just a wanna....they just a wanna.....girls just want to have fun.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/30/18 08:51 AM

What is true ? What is right? What is fair? These are questions we ask ourselves in loving someone we don’t like. Loving is a choice and not liking them or what they do is part of loving. We put aside our own feelings to do what is best for them and not ourselves....
Heard from instagram.
What do you guys think?

Is this like the song lyric "If you can't be, with the one you love honey, love the one you're with"?

Goofball73's photo
Mon 04/30/18 08:45 AM

Boobytrap my drawers ?????

Inspired by something I watched last night ...

She meets a hot man and spends the night at his place . Next morning ... he disappears .. Hunting and gathering (oastry and coffeesmitten ) but returns home to find her going through his drawers .

I have always suspected women are curious creatures .... but are men ????

Some things are sacred. Drawers fit into this catagory. Now, if you boobytrap your bra that you have on, I might get turned in just from the sheer excitement of the quest of eliminating the trap. I have magic hands for that. laugh
goof .. do you recall what happened when Dolly Parton boobytrapped her bra laugh

Ahhhhh Dolly........her nice big uns are like the eighth wonders of the world. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/28/18 12:53 PM
Charlie Brown. He always tries to kick that darn football, knowing full well Lucy is gonna be a little biatch and pull it away at the last second. And yet, he gets back up and tries again and again, determined that one day he will succeed.

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/28/18 12:48 PM

Boobytrap my drawers ?????

Inspired by something I watched last night ...

She meets a hot man and spends the night at his place . Next morning ... he disappears .. Hunting and gathering (oastry and coffeesmitten ) but returns home to find her going through his drawers .

I have always suspected women are curious creatures .... but are men ????

Some things are sacred. Drawers fit into this catagory. Now, if you boobytrap your bra that you have on, I might get turned in just from the sheer excitement of the quest of eliminating the trap. I have magic hands for that. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/28/18 12:42 PM

I actually would not be opposed to meeting someone for first time at Chuck E Cheese and playing skiball or air hockey lol

It's like a safe zone. I mean....I don't wanna get mauled by the gal I am on a date with. Plus my safe word is buttermilk-biscuit. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/28/18 12:33 PM

If you know another person is hurting or sad because of you and you truly love that person what do you do? If you don’t do anything then why?

I bake them a cake. Cake makes everything better. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 04/28/18 12:30 PM

Do you have any recommend?

You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out......

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 03:03 PM
Meet up at Chuck E' Cheese where I will destroy her at air hockey. Muwhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Goofball73's photo
Thu 04/26/18 02:55 PM
Crazy drivers......WTF! grumble laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25