Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/25/18 06:36 PM
I love lamp!

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/25/18 06:25 PM
I think Wilt Chamberlain was "honest" about the number of women he had sex with.....dude was in the thousands....that be the "honest sex" you are referring to?

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/25/18 06:15 PM
Best first meet ever????.....Meeting her at Chuck E' Cheese and the both of us acting like kids. Haha! We even had the kids scared. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/25/18 06:11 PM

Trying to change another person is instant death for a relationship. But if you found someone you felt was incredible, would you be willing to change?

If so, what would you change? Why would you do it?

Finally, how do you think changing yourself would impact the relationship?

There are many things I would be willing to change, but only because I'm confident in my ability to adapt. However, most of those changes are dependent upon whether they bring me closer to being the man that *I* want to be, not my partner. That can be a double-edged sword. So I consider both sides first.

How about you?

I'd be willing to change my location, how much I cook for dinner, my schedule to include someone else, I'd share the remote... sometimes, lol.,... The basic stuff that needs adjusting and changing when you enter into a relationship.

Being single you can pretty much do what you want and aren't accountable to anyone else in your personal life. That changes when you are in a relationship... at least needs to if you want a healthy relationship. So there are things that I would change, make compromises with, and even sacrifice to be with someone I love.

Things I would not change for someone are my values, my beliefs, my dignity... basically who I am as a person.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. About this whole changing how much you cook....less food is like instant death young lady. Keep on making those two pans of lasagna, those two pots of chili.....freezer's were invented to keep food. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/25/18 06:05 PM
"Escape From New York"- 1981

"Caddyshack"-1980

"The Crow"- 1994

"Rebel Without A Cause"-1963 (I think?)

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/18/18 11:53 AM
She looks at me with those "come hither" eyes....I play coy as to not notice but I can tell (and feel) that she is ready for that kiss....that first kiss between two people that will tell each other "God I hope his/her kisses don't suck".....I lightly touch her arm and then caress her shoulders...I lean in slowly, close my eyes and softly kiss her lips.....

Then again, I have also had those just out of nowhere, you just lean in and plant one on her. If she kisses you back, then it is game on for longer kissing.

And then again, I have also had a woman lightly grab my cheek, bring me into her and she kisses me.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 09/13/18 10:50 AM
I'm all about the eyes and her hair......and that bass....that bass....that bass.....no treble.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 09/12/18 08:13 AM
I would love access Nancy Pelosi's mind. Talk about a mind phuck! laugh laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 09/12/18 07:49 AM
I have two weekends off every month....if my job allows it....overtime is a mutha!grumble laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 09/12/18 07:43 AM
I met my ex wife in high school. We broke up two times during the six years we dated. The day we got married, I felt that she and I were absolutely meant to be. We had our differences, but we figured things out. That's what you do when you are in love....you figure it out...both of you do.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 09/11/18 05:28 AM
There is ten years difference between my parents. Been married for 40 years now. Know a couple who are married for five years now, and there age difference is 22 years. So yeah....it can work.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 08/23/18 01:58 PM
I believe the timing is right for it to end. Of course it will live on in syndication and that is fine with me.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 08/23/18 01:56 PM
John Wick and John Wick Chapter 2.....all the action you need.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 08/23/18 01:33 PM

One day i want too love the one that loves me.

Well she would love you as well if you knew how to use the right "to" in your sentence. Grammar people.....love can had via correct grammar. drinker

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 07:11 PM

I am thinking you mean 'their" :wink:

I'm thinking Grammar Nazi Blondey is sexy! Do math for me baby. love laugh
the last time I did that . You got so worked up .. I had to sedate you :wink:

Well what can I say? I am a sucker for calculus. Mmmmmmmmm......Logarithm.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 06:55 PM

I am thinking you mean 'their" :wink:

I'm thinking Grammar Nazi Blondey is sexy! Do math for me baby. love laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 06:52 PM

What do you think when friends tell you: you don't look your age; you look really much younger! Congrats!

For one reason or another; at certain age;many persons look much younger than the majority.No secrets for that. It's the kind of life they follow everyday.

When I have a beard, people say I look close to my age.

When I am clean shaven, I look like I am 25. How the hell does that happen? laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 06:50 PM

Thinking the state of Georgia needs to work on their roads. laugh laugh

In there defense I was the cause of many of there road problems :joy::joy:

Yeah....they immediately ratted you out....and pay your state taxes young lady. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 06:44 PM
Thinking the state of Georgia needs to work on their roads. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 08/12/18 06:41 PM

What's your fantasy

Retiring at age 55, moving to a beach paradise, opening up a tiki bar and being that hot 55 year old guy whom the young girls wanna shag. Ahhhhhh!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25