Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/08/19 09:37 AM
Sure. Why not? If you have feelings and it's what you want to do, then go for it.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 07/08/19 09:34 AM

What is the worst or funniest reason you've heard for why someone couldn't show up for a date?

Text from girl I was meeting for a date: "Hi. Just wanted to let you know I won't be showing up tonight for our date. Nothing against you but this other guy I like more asked me out and when he said the same night as you and I had planned I figured I would just bump you out and put him in their. Be mad at me all you want, cause I am blocking your number after this. I don't care. You are a nice guy and you'll understand right? I am sure you will. Gotta run".

And then......not even two hours later...she texts me again....

"Hi. Sooooo…..change of plans. Wanna hang tonight?'

My response? "Hello. Sure. I would love to be your fill in guy for the evening. You go ahead up to this such and such bar and I will be their within the hour. I so promise I will be". laugh laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 11:36 PM

I think it was recommended to me...I think.

Oh don't lie….you knew I was here. flowerforyou laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 11:26 PM
Digital Underground.....Humpty Dance yo! laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 11:14 PM
Backstreet Boys. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 10:58 PM
Well right now I am watching an old JCVD film from 1995....Sudden Death. Ahhhh!...the good ole days of just dudes kicking ***.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 10:44 PM
Well apparently I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 10:42 PM

Is physical appearance matter In dating ?

To me, yes it is.
Physical appearance includes:
- attractive to me.. easy on the eyes
- well-groomed.. trimmed facial hair, clean clothes and shoes
- average weight.. not too thin and not too fat
- average height (I am 5'2) - so taller than me but not too tall
- good hygiene.. clean teeth, freshly showered, and use deodorant
- nice smile.. no missing teeth

If one doesn't care about their appearance while dating, imagine how they would be when you are living together.

My two cents.
happy

Sweet. I aint too thin and aint too fat. laugh laugh flowerforyou

Goofball73's photo
Wed 06/19/19 10:39 PM

Hmmmm. What sort of addendums can I add to one of these contracts? Can I add.....

1A: Thou shalt not burn my toast.
1B: Thou shalt not hide the remote during football season.
1C: Thou shalt always and never have a headache during freaky time.

I'm just saying...I want to cover all my bases.

How about-

Thou shalt not nag.
Thou aren't always right.
Thou shalt explain one's mad.

Now we are entering into negotiations. Thing is, during football season, I am always right....well my beer says I am. laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/18/19 11:02 AM
Hmmmm. What sort of addendums can I add to one of these contracts? Can I add.....

1A: Thou shalt not burn my toast.
1B: Thou shalt not hide the remote during football season.
1C: Thou shalt always and never have a headache during freaky time.

I'm just saying...I want to cover all my bases.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/04/19 08:51 PM

How many dates should we go on before giving or receiving? I myself don't mind giving even the first date. What about everyone else?

I don't normally give gifts until Christmas, but if she wants to buy me things on like Boxing Day then I won't complain.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/04/19 08:20 PM

No one would make it out alive.

Dungeon Master?????

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/04/19 08:15 PM

But I...can't...get...no...sa-tis-fac-tion.

Neither could Mick.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/04/19 06:01 PM
When I was in second grade, I played the part of The Giant in Jack In The Beanstalk (it was a play).

Goofball73's photo
Tue 06/04/19 05:51 PM

What a girl want for fully satisfaction?

For her man to give her full control of the remote.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 05/31/19 03:50 PM
Send her pics of your junk, followed up with a message stating "Hi. I'm a real nice guy. Grounded and would never want sex on the first date". Always works. noway laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 05/31/19 03:43 PM

Just saw the trailer for it. First of all, I had no idea this was even being made. And my first reaction was..."sigh". But after watching the trailer I am actually excited to see it. Mainly cause I am tired of Hollywood pushing the SJW initiative and this is simply Stallone being a badass.

Similar here, going from 'sigh' to getting quite excited to see it.
Does SJW include all the comic book 'heroes' BS? If so, I wholeheartedly agree!

Yeah....it includes all that "comic book hero" bs. I don't care if the hero is male, female...blah, blah, blah......just give me good action, good story and no political crap. And Stallone can still deliver. So I am down with this.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/30/19 09:48 AM
Just saw the trailer for it. First of all, I had no idea this was even being made. And my first reaction was..."sigh". But after watching the trailer I am actually excited to see it. Mainly cause I am tired of Hollywood pushing the SJW initiative and this is simply Stallone being a badass.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 05/30/19 09:44 AM
I tell ladies all the time that I am 12 year old trapped inside a 45 year old man's body. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 04/24/19 08:06 PM

Are they other men like me who prefer to be with a woman who is in charge in the relationship?
What about women? Are they any women who prefer to be in charge in the relationship?
And I mean it in a serious long lasting relationship...

Dude women have always had control in relationships. They just always Jedi Mind trick us dudes into thinking we have it. laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25