Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Tue 04/07/20 01:23 PM
Look...anyone who tells you that meeting someone via online dating, and then meeting that person, and then falling for them isn't possible is just lying to themselves. It happened to me a long time back and while it ended, I can say that the time I spent with that lady is a testament that this can work. I also know people who met on a dating site, lived miles apart, and made it work.

And now that we are practicing social distancing, I believe that relationships that start off via the written word will become more prevalent.

Goofball73's photo
Tue 04/07/20 01:11 PM
Zestfully clean!

Goofball73's photo
Wed 03/11/20 01:11 PM

What are some of the things that you think keeps relationship for ever till death do us apart ?

Being able to adapt. We change.....we all think we stop changing once we get married. However, the fact is that we simply keep changing. Couples have to learn to adapt and deal with one another.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/06/20 08:30 AM
Guardians of the Galaxy and Winter Soldier are the best of the Marvel series. I enjoy the films, but the films are now trying to get more political and thus they are losing their appeal.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/06/20 08:20 AM
I am loving the resurgence of metal. If you have Sirius XM then you can hear bands that are making good metal music. Still, the metal from the past rules.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/06/20 08:12 AM
I was the flirty co-worker.....and then HR got involved. grumble laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 03/05/20 10:25 AM

In my 50's I want maturity. I do not want to babysit someone's emotions. As we grow older, I think we lose the passions that once ruled us. We look for peace, no drama and a partner who feels the same way.
As men and women of Mingle, is your opinion the same or different?

In my upper 40's, I find that I have desires for simple things. I don't care what a person's age is simply because ANYONE can be a drama "King" or "Queen". She can be older than me or younger. Just enjoy beer, the beach and put up with my silliness. Oh....and be awesome at baked goods because I suck at that.

Goofball73's photo
Mon 02/03/20 07:32 AM

Ok, well...when I am interested in a woman in real life. I stare at her boobs, lick my lips and play with my hair.bigsmile

True. But you still have to have the swagger to approach said woman and drop that initial come on line. For me, it is "Hello there. My name is Goof and Yes....that ain't no sock in my crotch".

Goofball73's photo
Sun 12/15/19 07:23 PM
Goodfellas
The Dark Knight
No Country For Old Men
Mad Max: Fury Road
Shawshank Redemption

Goofball73's photo
Sun 12/15/19 07:14 PM

How do you feel when the series you've been glued to for years?

I can get so caught up in a good series that it almost feels like a loss when it's over. I so dislike that feeling, but there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm either happy with how it ended......or I am pissed (I am looking at you LOST). laugh laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/06/19 11:25 AM

What are those things that makes woman happy most ?

Black Friday sales?? laugh laugh

noway scared noway

Maybe if I had a personal assistant to go do the shopping for me... Oh Yeah! laugh

Thank goodness for online shopping.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/06/19 11:22 AM
I have a cousin who has to take a poop in every new place he goes to (places that have bathrooms). I don't know why, and he doesn't either. He just has to do it.

Goofball73's photo
Fri 12/06/19 11:16 AM

What are those things that makes woman happy most ?

Black Friday sales?? laugh laugh

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/05/19 12:56 PM
I have two rules in dating.

1. Never date someone based on just looks. Attraction is key, but just because she is a 10 plus doesn't mean she is for me.

2. When rule number 1 gets me in trouble, take off all my clothes, run out into the cold damp night, freeze my balls off for about 15 minutes and then run back inside. I then slap myself and watch Hallmark movies and cry. Talk about torture.

See....I am committed to relationships.

Goofball73's photo
Thu 12/05/19 12:48 PM

I'm not one to judge, but men and women will always come up with a reason to have an affair. It's not like you are sitting at home, trying to decide on if it is right or wrong, and then you pick up that magic 8-ball, shake it and it tells you the answer. Life decisions are never that simple to solve right?

maybe they should be goofballlaugh

I guess for....what....$10 bucks for 8-ball......that is a pretty good deal to get sound advice eh?laugh

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/04/19 01:37 PM
I'm not one to judge, but men and women will always come up with a reason to have an affair. It's not like you are sitting at home, trying to decide on if it is right or wrong, and then you pick up that magic 8-ball, shake it and it tells you the answer. Life decisions are never that simple to solve right?

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/04/19 01:28 PM

Is right that a man has flings with women 10 year older than them??

As long as we both have separate checking accounts.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/04/19 07:00 AM

Why or what does it mean when your wife has loss of sex drive, wont hardly do anything that yall used to do in the sack, and just seems angry and distant or resentful all the time??

Means she has checked out dude.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/04/19 06:55 AM
I don't know why, but lately I have been on a Beatles kick.

Goofball73's photo
Wed 12/04/19 06:51 AM
10 Years

Five For Fighting

3 Days Grace

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25