Community > Posts By > robert1652

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:27 PM
Very proud dad of twin 3rd graders
very intelligent and humourous sharp witted and pranksters
Love them to bits
I take care of them like a mum should and talk to them like a dad must
Have a brilliant relationship with them but their mother thinks I am bad influence. That is because I am bringing them up as English gentlemen

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:22 PM

4 mars bars
1/2 cup butter
1 cup coconut
2 cups rice krispies

in microwave melt mars bars and butter..1 to 1 1/2 minutes...add coconut and rice krispies..stir til blended...spread onto a 8x8 butter greased pan....enjoy.....

teasingbrunette

M is watching her hip right now.. questioning, do I need to expand or not?laugh laugh laugh laugh
nothing wrong with the hips and if they expand a bit so what no worries there Modela

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:19 PM

I am aware that in Christianity that sex can sometimes be a strict topic. But if you really liked a woman and you found out that she lost her virginity, what would you say? Would you let her go?

Nothing... keep her and treat her like human being... Mary Magdalene lost hers many many times but Jesus forgave her... that is not for anybody to judge but God..

I thought you could be a virgini only oncelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:35 PM

My ex is 48 and I experienced the full wrath of menopause, so if you're over 40, you better be something special.happy happy happy

I am :banana:
I am getting older Disgracefully

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:28 PM
One of the most unhealthy things sold in the North of England is deep fried mars bar which is dipped in Batter mix and then deep fried

This just reminded me of that

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:02 PM

blushing Thank you Star and Tru flowerforyou These responses somewhat surprise me (but a pleasant surprise indeed)!
Surprise is the spice of life ! And your welcome. :banana: flowers
It is the country of the freedom of speech though the quote I believe uses the word variety instead of surprise

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:55 PM

To me the sexist thing is confidence in her sexuality. A woman that understands her own femininity and enjoys it. She takes pleasure in her body and isn't afraid of following her desires to their natural conclusion.

Whoa...that's deep...
I'd say about 61/2 "

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:50 PM

Judging everyone here upon your return doesn't seem very christian-like to me.

Would you like to start again?

I am a christian and I go to the church
I don't profess to be prim or proper. I never debate politics or religion

Yet I will tell you this by experience some of the most uncharitable people I have come across in my life have been the folks who have occupied the front pews of the church on Sundays
Very judgmental hostile and unpleasant.

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 04:57 PM
I got it in dried form once from a health food store here in the LA area

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 04:55 PM

When a trip out of the house means taking the garbage to the curb.

laugh laugh laugh at least you don't need a passportlaugh
watch the trash it may get stolen
(Inside joke)

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 04:55 PM

When you have to have upgrade your vibrator to one that ya have to kick start...
It would perhaps be appropriate to say the upgrade of the vibrator to a pneumatic drill

laugh laugh laugh laugh
I thought you might like that

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:54 PM

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:47 PM
Hello All

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:45 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
How are you today?

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 11:25 AM
Sex bots get them all the time trying to get credit card number for age verification DO Not do it they are scams

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 11:09 AM

Years ago I used to work at Lowe's . One night while making the rounds I saw a lady in the hardware isle staring at the nails, looking puzzled and confused. I saw her pick up a box of nails, hold it up to her ear, and shake it. I watched her as she picked up another box and did the same. I watched this go on for awhile somewhat amused until I finally approached her and asked her if I could help her. She turned around and said "Yes you can." and then asked, in all seriousness "Which ones are the LIQUID nails?":tongue:
Never use a screw where a nail and a hammer will do

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 10:45 AM
Thanks fransmooched

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:10 AM
To all my friends I thank you all for the input while I am enlightened
It is still clear as mud

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:08 AM

Ah women, one of the greatest Mysteries of the Universe.
Who knows why?
Many possible reasons have been given here and all or none might apply.

Move on.
Thanks man I did I was just simply curious and I thought I ask the question in the forum
A negative answer never bothers me I am in business and we get that ten a day

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:07 AM

Ya got me swinging. I'd have a coffee with ya. If you bought,,,,,,and sat at another table.

I buy you a coffee go and sit where you like

Just messing with ya guy. You got a sense of humor. Not many folks like that around anymore. You'll find somebody who appreciates it I'm sure.
me too

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25