Community > Posts By > robert1652

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:10 PM

We have many soulmates, probably millions, don't believe the myths. You have lots of soulmates, maybe white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, polynesian, arabic, or whatever. What is true is that nothing lasts forever, but you can always make it last as long as you can.
laugh laugh laugh laugh
I guess we all can relate to that

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:06 PM

no, no it cant. but it can make you fall in love with the baby.
Absolutely

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:01 PM

I seen the one
Held the one
Had the one
and let the one go

To my calculation there is still three of you Hmmmmmm

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:49 PM

im tired of hearing the same lines im watching you spout to every other woman...cmon fellas step up your game or at least play a little more intelligently!
we are done with games here lady

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 07:13 PM

I get frustrated with this site, but not the site itself just the people.

You reply to an ad, you nudge someone, and no one responds.

Now I can understand if you are busy, working 3 jobs, and going to school, and you might not have time to get online. But to me, and I could be wrong, but out of common Courtesy, and respect...you could say "Hey I'm not interested."

Sites like this the competion is fierce...it's roughly 100 men to every 1 to 10 women. So I can only imagine she has dozens of emails to shift through.

But then again, I have to ask why post an ad in the first place? Boost your ego? Are you playing game?

I did run across an ad, we talked for awhile and in the end she tried to lead me to this webcam service.

Therefore in my final question; where are all the real ads? And who is sincerely looking for something real?

I did a test this morning it revealed a few interesting things
It is my theory that it is possible some of the characters in the system specially females may not even be members they may have been planted there so that the proportion of male and female appears to be in balance. How would you know if they were real or not if they didn't answer

I am not accusing the site or anything but I have some hard proof

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:52 AM
Are we energy? Yes we are. We exist. We can prove it.

I don't do religion on the posts here. However you can't prove you exist because you exist relevant to another person or object. Just the same way that you dream and the dreams could be so very real to the point that everything exists in that universe the moment you wake up that is gone.

Now prove to me that what goes on around us is not the figment of imagination of something somewhere. If you are going to argue they have been dreaming a long time let me remind you that what has gone on in the world in the last thousands of years is a flash of a second in another universe.
Sorry you guys like to get things simplified. They are not as simple as you make it.

You may wish to study Alan Watts

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:44 AM
Edited by robert1652 on Tue 09/29/09 03:46 AM

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:42 AM

I avoid all of my friends right now... just want to be by myself...laugh laugh laugh
That is sad may be you meant to say you prefer to be by yourself right now
Avoiding friends will drive them away permanently as we all have vulnerabilities and we all think at some stage may be it is something wrong with us that our friend is avoiding us.
very sad indeed

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:34 AM
Edited by robert1652 on Tue 09/29/09 03:34 AM

Okay, I've done a lot of research on this, and this is what a real woman should be looking for, that perfect soulmate.

I am sorry to inform you that your research results may be flawed as
Olly was a myth and the only perfect soul mate is me spinach

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:30 AM
My experience is and I am not saying all women are like that just I never was with one who didn't think of money first

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:27 AM
With friends like the "X" who will need enemies .

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:24 AM

We have many soulmates, probably millions, don't believe the myths. You have lots of soulmates, maybe white, black, hispanic, asian, indian, polynesian, arabic, or whatever. What is true is that nothing lasts forever, but you can always make it last as long as you can.
The more the merrier

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:19 AM

Pats you need to find a new money picture....:smile:
Here you are and Patsfan I lend you some different ones to please the lady

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:09 AM

I have considered turning into a lesbian myself. I want a woman who will cook, clean and make me a sammich. Damn, I think Motown invaded my soul.
when you turn lesbian then three of us can paint the town redlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:06 AM
If there isn't the one then why not take two or even three

robert1652's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:03 AM
happened to me more than I have had hot dinnersyawn

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:27 PM

owwwww a swearing thread...

SHI*
Piss
Azz
B!tch
F k
MoFu
go and wash your mouth with soap girl and say ten Hail Marys
grandma would have said

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 09:25 PM
WE have a solution back where I come from
Effin hell= bloody hell not too bad but allows venting
if Bloody hell is too much we say bloody Nora don't ask me why we just do
if we want to be terribly polite and still vent how about Gordon Bennett you say that to the tune of effing hell
problem solved?

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:59 PM
Edited by robert1652 on Mon 09/28/09 09:30 PM
Every one in my friends list is awesome and lovely Every one

This is a bit of political answer
people who aren't are advised to get on my list ASAP

robert1652's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:41 PM
Edited by robert1652 on Mon 09/28/09 08:49 PM

I am a very confident person in general

After a few disappointments on site dating I have decided to proactively look for a partner

I spoke to this lady a few weeks and then when I thought she was comfortable I asked if she wanted to meet me. She said I was scary.

Yet someone I wasn't even pursuing told me not to pursue her just to stay friends and I wasn't even thinking of pursuing her.

Now I know I am eccentric Englishman, I know I fool around and joke around a lot to the point that may get on some people's nerves. I know I can be a pain with my bubblegum philosophy. But am I scary?

Why is it that they talk very nice for months on end and the moment the word Starbucks or dinner comes into conversation they run away.
Can someone explain what is it? Good luck on here Robert

Try ASKING her why!!!! Why is it that men find it so hard to ask questions???????frustrated :tongue:
If you read read the post I asked why she said because I was scary and when pushed further she referred to the pictures in the profile. Now bash your head to the wall as much as you like

Yes I know that she said you are scarey, did you ask her WHY she thought you were scarey?
I reiterate it again this time bald letters may be you see it this time. That means when asked further she thought the pictures in the profile were scary capish???

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25