Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:57 AM
Mornin!! hehe, nothing gets the day off to a good start like new puppies or kittens, congrats;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:49 AM

I support Ron Paul. If you think that makes me an aryan ****, then so be it.laugh

BTW im lebanese.:wink:

Again, I didn't call you an Aryan, I said those Aryan "brotherhood" f*cks are the ones financing Pauls campaign without Paul even stopping to consider anything wrong with it. I hope he's happy in his private life with those bigoted asses, they sure did spoil his chances in this ellection;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:43 AM
Justice is out of love for future victims, getting them off the streets is justice because it protects the innocent from them. Vengeance is to say "ha, got you" & is done out of hatefulness & spite. Death penalty is beyond justice because it serves no purpose but to say "ha, got you". But again the bottom line is "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness", death penalty is unconstitutional;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:39 AM

Ron Paul has already said he isn't going to run as an Independent if he doesn't get the Republican nod.

Personally, I can't stand Ron Paul. He's an idiot. Oceans aren't an effective means of national defense or border control. Maybe in the 16th century...

Sadly, none of the other options running right now are much better.

Actualy he said probably not but that he refuses to count the idea out. It is funny though how his supporters totaly ignore his contributions from the Aryans and his bigoted publications. Guess there's two differant neo cons, neo conservatives & neo confederates. Scary stuff to me & I grew up here in VA;^]

I really don't care who donates to him. We do live in America, so even dirtbags have the right to vote and send their money to support. Ron Paul isn't a racist. Get over it.

Have you read the articles? If so & you don't think it's racist, you might be a racist. Of course, if this was a dem taking money from the white supremists it'd be a differant story to ya. It'd be no differant than taking donations from drug dealers, it's unethical & ultimatly it cost Ron Paul any chance of winning;^]

How dare you even imply that Im racist. Your a hippie, which is why we dont agree on anything. I HATE hippies. Yes I have read the articles and dont rely on anything that was said that many years ago. Go smoke your weed, hippie.

I never called you a racist, I said if you don't consider those articles racist you might be a racist. Hippy? That's your big rebuttal? I love hippies even though I'm not one, fact is I been sober for over 5 years now. Just gonna ignore his racist past as if it has nothing to with today huh? While he continues to accept the support of these aryan f@cks and will not denounce them either. Keep it real;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:34 AM

So life in prison isn't a death penalty? laugh To live the rest of your life and die in prison isn't a death penalty?

If you wanna put it like that life itself is a death penalty, in prison or not. Once again, the death penalty is unconstitutional;^]

If you say so. I'm sorry, but if someone came and raped and killed my child, he should die.:angry:

Hence my other point. First was it being unconstitutional, second is that it has nothing to do with justice, only vengeance. And yes, I have had loved ones murdered;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:27 AM

So life in prison isn't a death penalty? laugh To live the rest of your life and die in prison isn't a death penalty?

If you wanna put it like that life itself is a death penalty, in prison or not. Once again, the death penalty is unconstitutional;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:25 AM

Ron Paul has already said he isn't going to run as an Independent if he doesn't get the Republican nod.

Personally, I can't stand Ron Paul. He's an idiot. Oceans aren't an effective means of national defense or border control. Maybe in the 16th century...

Actualy he said probably not but that he refuses to count the idea out. It is funny though how his supporters totaly ignore his contributions from the Aryans and his bigoted publications. Guess there's two differant neo cons, neo conservatives & neo confederates. Scary stuff to me & I grew up here in VA;^]

I really don't care who donates to him. We do live in America, so even dirtbags have the right to vote and send their money to support. Ron Paul isn't a racist. Get over it.

Have you read the articles? If so & you don't think it's racist, you might be a racist. Of course, if this was a dem taking money from the white supremists it'd be a differant story to ya. It'd be no differant than taking donations from drug dealers, it's unethical & ultimatly it cost Ron Paul any chance of winning;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:11 AM

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:01 AM
The bottom line, again, here in the US anyway, is that the death penalty is unconstitutional. "Life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness", these are INALIANABLE rights. And besides that there's no justice in it, only revenge. And it IS murder. Life in prison works alot better;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:54 AM

What I heard about this new ID, is that it will also have a chip in it to locate where we are. If that is true, then I am 100% against it.

I could give a religious argument for this but ill be nice

Mark of the Beast isnt it devil

I don't think so, the mark of the beast is refrenced as being 666 then says it is the number of a man. In hebrew 666 can be translated into Nero Ceaser. My hypothisis, given that the mark will be on either the hand or forehead, is that to take the mark of the beast is to oppress our faithful either by physical action or philosophy. Just my humble;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:42 AM
I admit my bias because of the apartheid issue, but I still don't see it. History shows the Iranians waiting for Carter to leave office. It's a shame though everybody turned against Carter in the government, while we do need force once in a while it is nothing without diplomacy.

But back to Reagan, he still definatly did more harm than good. Regardless of his support for the Apartheid system in south Africa he enabled Saddam to gas the Iranians and the Kurds as well did he enable Osama to become what he became. Better than Clinton? I don't think so, Clinton was the one who put together the team to hunt Osama, even tried to bomb him but missed. Seems most hardline conservatives today have forgotten that;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:39 PM
Sorry, just couldn't resist that one..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:07 PM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Sat 01/19/08 02:10 PM

So in 2009 will be the starting of the Real ID Law. Every state has a different drivers license. The Real ID Law will make US citizens register for an ID. Everyone will have the same ID. It will say basic stuff like name and address ect. They will be used to open an bank account, take out a loan and even board an airplane. Many states are opposing it, some stating that it will be a picnic for identity thieves, and others say its boarder lining invasion of privacy.

I for one am against this and so is my state, which is the state of Idaho. I find it completely ridiculous and I'd rather not take a chance of my identity stolen.

What do you think about this?

One step closer to the N.W.O.

That'd be kewl, as long as it's just Hall, Nash & Hogan again;^]laugh

http://pulolesu.game-server.cc/history/wwfwcw/nwo.jpg

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:04 PM
GPS on my ex's cell phone saved her life. Her husband (whom she was leaving) kidnapped her & crossed into NC. The feds pulled up the GPS from her phone & pin pointed her location. Amazing stuff, I also think it should be used for keeping track of sex offenders still on parole or probation, especialy for pedophiles. But like any new technology, it can be abused to. I agree with not putting it into ID cards, that might be the line;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:33 PM
I give it back, I been down the road & that's the last place I'd wanna go back to & checks would be fairly easy to trace. No amount of money is worth standing a half hour 4 times each day during count..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:16 PM
Congrats;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:12 PM

That things happen for a reason?...That is was actually supposed to happen to you?

Indeed, I have strong faith in it actualy;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:56 PM
Either music or film producer or to be able to make a living from DJ'ing alone;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:41 PM

Of course, I'm still gonna support Obama, I'm just sick of all the talking of Reagan like he was some kind of God. May have been a good communicator but that don't make his thievery or his bigotry right;^]

God? No. Perfect? No. Better than anyone since him? Yes.

I disagree, Clinton balanced the budget & did more good than bad, though he did cause some problems for poor folks. But Reagan really didn't do any good at all, Gorbechef ended the cold war, the Iranians only released the hostages because Carter left office, while Reagan offered support to the Afrikaners in Apartheid that slaughtered the south African people. I'd go as far as to say almost as bad as Andrew Jackson;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:36 PM
I never called you an liar, I said I'd like to see the records documenting said events. And no, there is no mandate banning private or group prayer in school, it just can't be sanctioned by the schools. Kids can get together at lunch & pray together or even hold a bit of bible study, there are absolutly no laws preventing that. But again, even if so that's an issue of degree and not the seperation itself. The seperation, unless you're not equipped to understand Jeffersons plain wording, is 100% supported by Thomas Jefferson;^]