Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 09:28 AM

:smile: it means to be a biggot or opinionated person even racist in some circumstances flowerforyou

Unfortunatly alot of them are like that, but not all. I do get tempted to rip their little rebel flags in half tho..lol;^]

drinker A lot of Americans died for that flag,,,,,Let's not forget the civil war took the most lives in the hitory of mankind,,,,,,Maybe they want to remember that,,,,,Good or Bad who are you to judge,,,,,,noway

That's crap, "the south will rise again" is supposed to be a memorial for the soldiers who lost their lives? What about the union soldiers? Sorry to be intolerant, but I've got no time or sympathy for neo confederates and the like, if this was civil war times I'd be a staunch abolishinist. But again, not all rednecks are like that, in fact I have several very close redneck friends. Sorry, but I'll never tolerate the symbol of hatred which is the confederate flag;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 09:14 AM
One Good Spliff by: Ziggy Marley

We gon' do our best
Never let it rest
Till our good be better
And our better best

Said I don't drink coffee
For they say
It's just not right for me
But what makes me irie
Is if I could get a little piece of tree

And build
One good spliff
Me and my little brothers
We take a ride
Gonna teach them
All the lessons that I have learned in life

One good spliff
Me and my younger brothers
We take a ride
I've gotta teach them
All the lessons that I have learned in life

Sometimes I feel the pressure
But I know that I'll be fine
Just as long as you got me
Something for my mind

Now let me get a rizzla
Little bit a herb
Light a old match
Let me settle my nerves
I gotta feel real high
Just to touch up on these tracks
Several ounces a day as a matter of fact

Now in Jamaica
Where the air is clean
And the buds all glisten with the glowing green
Guaranteed to lift you up
If you know what I mean
Read me loud and clear
Let me hear you scream
Now, you haven't been there
You should go there soon
And pass through the country
Get a touch of the boom
Go back to your shack or your hotel room
Call Mom and Pop says
I'll be home soon
Hanging with the Marleys all afternoon
And I ain't coming home till next May or June

Keep giving me the good vibration
It's giving me that inspiration
And I love that good sensation
Matter of fact
I think I might build myself one

One good spliff
Me and my younger sisters
We take a ride
One good spliff
Start the day out right
One good spliff
I didn't get no sleep last night
And I've got to get
One good spliff

I'm picking up
Good vibrations
One good spliff

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:34 AM
Unfortunatly alot of them around here still consider VA the south & there's alot of them out in county where I used to live. To me, the Mason Dixon line is history and nothing else (VA isn't south, it's Mid Atlantic). Though I can deal with them calling us the south, but all the rebel flags breaks my heart;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:29 AM

:smile: it means to be a biggot or opinionated person even racist in some circumstances flowerforyou

Unfortunatly alot of them are like that, but not all. I do get tempted to rip their little rebel flags in half tho..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:25 AM
I've wondered where the term came from myself, I know they drink their bir don yonder by the crik near the boosh..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:21 AM
You never know what crazy things a pet can get into. One of my cats, Tiamat, tryed to eat a bee one time & got her tongue swolt. But yeah, definatly read the full contract first as with any contract;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sun 06/01/08 08:08 AM
I'm definatly for Obama. He's the closest thing we've got to a progressive who can actualy win, so as long as he doesn't try & silence us like Wilson did he should be ok. Guys like Obama only come once in a lifetime & he's definatly better than Mccain or Hillary;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:55 PM

I don't know what your backgrounds are but I have to say that if you don't see why these fixes would make it better for our people & nation then I hope you bow out of the next election. You are part of the problem...

Don't compare Bush to what this author is saying...he didn't go nearly far enough to make a real impact on any front.

How subjective can you get? I think people like the auther are the problem, so hell no I'm not bowing out of anything, I prefer, in the words of the imortal Bob Marley "Get up stand up". Just like Tsarist Russia, if we fall behind in the times we lose our stability. I'll never support an isolative America;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:41 PM
Definatly not;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:31 PM
Vegas is the bomb, I came nowhere close to using it to it's full, but I use it for most everything now;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:19 PM
The only I've got up so far;^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcYJhjkfcUk

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:09 PM
Definatly yes, everyone should have equal rights;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:47 PM
Boxers & socks, at my apartment killing time 'till it's time to see my cuz;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:45 PM
Don't forget ta bring a towel, wanna get high?;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:36 PM
Basics of governing dynamics, when you do what's best for yourself without regard for the team, the team loses;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:13 PM
Hell no, just another artist who forgets how he made it in, without us DJ's artists are nothing;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:03 PM

be honest. just tell them the truth.do unto others as you want done unto you.

Exactly;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:00 PM

I blame the greed factor;^]
And this is from who? the people? the government? or the 2 bald BOBs???huh

People and government, both tend to be greedy. People are too caught up with their own personal gain & government the same, favor already well off immigrants over the starving. Just how I see it;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 11:54 AM
I blame the greed factor;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:59 AM
Wherever I end up, rarely outside of the apartment..lol;^]

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25