Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:38 AM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Mon 03/17/08 09:39 AM

Maybe some of these anti gun regulation people should keep it real, hand guns aren't the only types of guns. Not that I'm completly for a ban on hand guns, but it's a big differance between banning hand guns and guns in general;^]

hand guns aren't the only type, true. but illegal hand guns are those most often used. and you know they're not legal hand guns, since a criminal isn't going to register their weapon and wait 2 weeks to recieve it

Cho did, but an effort to control the damage has to start somewhere;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:36 AM
Yes, but do you expect a 5 year old to understand the consequences? The only way I support a child having a gun is in the case where the gun is their guardians & the child only have access under their strict supervision. But still, what about felons and people with severe mental illness? Surely you guys must believe in some sort of regulation;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:26 AM

So, by this definition of "infringment" felons should be allowed guns too? How about people with severe mental illness who can't comprehend the danger of firearms? I haven't heard anything about banning guns, only regulating guns;^]

they've been slowly banning guns for years...

and in certain places, like dc and i believe ny, it's illegal to own a gun.

Maybe some of these anti gun regulation people should keep it real, hand guns aren't the only types of guns. Not that I'm completly for a ban on hand guns, but it's a big differance between banning hand guns and guns in general;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:20 AM

So, by this definition of "infringment" felons should be allowed guns too? How about people with severe mental illness who can't comprehend the danger of firearms? I haven't heard anything about banning guns, only regulating guns;^]

they've been slowly banning guns for years...

and in certain places, like dc and i believe ny, it's illegal to own a gun.

Wierd, I have family in both places who own guns legaly. I still haven't seen any actual "banning" of guns, only regulations which are a good thing. So, should just anybody, including those I mentioned be allowed guns? Should we let 5 year olds have their own guns? Hmmmmm;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:13 AM

laugh
laugh

I like turtles with boobies

laugh
laugh

Dang it, I wasn't fast enough..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:12 AM

brokenheart You like turtles jtipbrokenheart

I like boobies

Or turtles with boobies;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 09:10 AM

there pigs not all but most

Not me, I'm a dog..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:55 AM
Better for them to rot in jail than to put them to death, a killing for anything other than self defense is murder;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:52 AM
Yup, it's kind of an instinct for most men, as long as it's just looking;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:46 AM
I still don't care that the guy hired a few hookers, has nothing to do with governing a state, not like it was tax payers money;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:43 AM

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:24 AM

My fat ass roomate ate my candy barexplode mad sad

Hey now, I resemble that remark;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:23 AM
We actualy did it at the clubhouse last thursday, but that was more to coincide with our social program;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:20 AM
Of course he should be in jail, exhile isn't a practical sollution these days;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:10 AM

you know people present themselves in a positive way they could be an ex con for all you know

Well I'm an ex con so that's a non issue for me..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:06 AM
No, but mainly because I don't fly, train ticket I'd consider & a cruise trip I'd snatch up in a heart beat;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:00 AM
Super steroid strength, that or super turtle throwing power..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:43 AM

Why is everybody letting this get to them? Isn't that exactly what trolls are looking to do?;^]

Probably because it is giving us something to talk about on an otherwise, dull, Monday morning.

Especially since I'm home sick and can't get into my game.

lol.. fair enough, at least it's before everybody starts drinking..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:37 AM

how do you feel about little knomes that eat your poop at night?

i'd bet you'd wig out!

compliments of mad mike the homeless bum!!

Hey, somebody's gotta do it, better a german scat knome than me;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 07:29 AM
It's 40 outside here. but 82 inside my apartment;^]

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25