Fri 03/14/08 09:22 AM

She's a brick

(Horn fill)

House....

She's mighty mighty, juss lettin' it all hang out, ouwww;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:57 AM

the oldies are still the goodies drinker

I agree, especialy when it comes to that old classic funk. Rick James, Cameo, Parliment, I gotta have that funk..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:55 AM
hehe, thanks guys, I can't picture myself doing much else. Nothing more satisfying than watching the good time on the floor and knowing that you hit all the right buttons. I can't believe how well "Brick House" packs the floor still these days..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:46 AM
That I love my job. Spent the past couple weeks preparing for a st. patties dance last night & once again I left the crowd floating, even had half of my promo flyers get snatched up. It may be time to raise my prices a little since those I've worked for know my scientific approach and can vouch for my professionalism in the field. Ok ok, I know, nobody really cares..lol. Still, to all the DJ's in the world, if you're not using lots of math in the field you're doing it wrong;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:10 PM
You look very becoming in that dress, then again, if I was on you I'd be coming too;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:59 PM

I really hope anyone in favor of waterboarding or torture for that matter gets the joy one day of experiencing it all their own.laugh laugh laugh

Though we rarely agree on much I agree here, anyone who doesn't consider waterboarding torcher should try it themselves. Of course we considered it torcher when the japanese was doing it;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:56 PM

HE isn't even a real doctor!?!??!?! WTFhuh

he has his phd so yes he is a dr

He also used to run his own psychiatric service, definatly sounds like a doctor to me;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:54 PM

Why do I hear so much about this hypocritical, wind bag, drug addict? What does it say about our country that people actually give a she-it what this jerkoff says?

I hear ya, unfortunatly the people on the far right are so brainwashed they believe his BS without question;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:53 PM
Overall the man gives good advice, I just wish he would join me in helping out those effected by schizo disorders;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:49 PM

What is Your Next Dream Vacation Destination?

A tour through Scottland and up through Ireland, though now that my probation expired (found out today) I might have to go to Jamaica first;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:29 AM

whats carded??

Asking for an ID card to verify age;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:21 AM
Everyone has the right to hang bear arms in their home;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:12 AM
haha, I don't normaly drink but now I wanna go buy some beer just to see..lol. hehe, maybe he figured god was watching, I think our food liner here is too poor for cameras..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:06 AM
lol.. that's the first time I've been carded in years, I'd love to be 18 again..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 11:02 AM
I got carded yesterday for a pack of little cigars yesterday. Now I know I don't really look my age, but do I really look that young? It was kinda flattering actualy..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:58 AM

I am 200 miles from home. 7 miles from the nearest gas station. yet am able to log on to JSH with my cell phone and post a message.

How far we have come in 100 years.. any guesses as what the next 100 years will bring?

I wanted to get a smart phone, but it was gonna cost me around $90 a month for the service, so I went with the LG Chocolate instead. I can still check my email at least..lol.

Next 100 years I'm looking for cars that drive themselves and robots to do housecleaning, though in 100 years we might find ourselves at war with robots;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:53 AM
I've seen better days but I'm not paying it much mind, as bad as my health may be there's always those who are by far worse off than me. Sorry to hear about your friend;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:04 PM
Once again I have nothing to proove to you, or anyone who buys into this anti ACLU nonsense. And the ACLU REQUESTED THE INVESTIGATION, the three civil rights workers did the investigation. Don't be lazy, at least take some time to watch the movie.

Ok, I'm done with this de de de, my rides almost here anyway;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:59 PM
Also, I think you must have missed my position on immigration;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:55 PM

I give up, believe what you want, I'm an american fammiliar with american history, this was taught in school. Thank god for the ACLU

that's fine but maybe you should think twice next time before you call someone stupid...drinker

And so far you've only prooven me right, talking about that which you know not;^]

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25