Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:55 AM
thanks..lol, got that Irish pride I suppose, I still haven't taken the St. Patties decorations off my door yet either..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 10:14 AM
One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen;^]

http://www.xlgirls.com/modeldir/data/posting/posting_18539_med.jpg

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:52 AM
I still got my comics too, my favs are the X Men X Cutioner Song mini series;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:49 AM

THE SAME AGE AS YOU ARE NOW. Your lack of knowledge of the time of your birth doesn't change the passing of time in any fashion. Now, if we're talking about 'what have you deluded yourself into thinking your age is', well, we're right on topic.

Not completly true, age is determined by the time it takes the earth to orbit the sun, but actual time perception can vary with individuals, time does fluctuate;^]

Time doesn't change, the perception of time changes without some method of calculating it.

Time does change in some instances, especialy when it involves distance vs. speed travelled. Space time flows differantly than earth time and gravity can bend space time. But, I guess this thread wasn't meant to debate general relativity;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:46 AM
heh, much better place for retirement than florida in my humble, I could do without those miserable florida summers..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:43 AM

THE SAME AGE AS YOU ARE NOW. Your lack of knowledge of the time of your birth doesn't change the passing of time in any fashion. Now, if we're talking about 'what have you deluded yourself into thinking your age is', well, we're right on topic.

Not completly true, age is determined by the time it takes the earth to orbit the sun, but actual time perception can vary with individuals, time does fluctuate;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:21 AM

mountains, been to the beach hundreds of times, rarely get to the mountains

You should try the Skyline Drive here in the Shenandoah Valley, most of the deer will even let you pet them. It's a beautiful place;^]
not sure where Shenandoah Vally is, but here in Buffalo, NY there's no mountains, plenty of beachs tho

It's the great valley of Virginia, though the mountains also run through the carolinas (blue ridge mountains). No matter how much I go up there I always want to go back over & over, it's that great;^]
OMG OMG I have been there but didn't get to spend much time...I will be back though, cause I spend most of my winters in VA or FL. Really looking forward to the whole drive next time, might even stay the weekend. Lovely! flowerforyou

hehe, there's plenty of great camping spots up there. They do have black bears too but they're super tame, I filmed one once from about 10 yards away & had no reason to fear, it's just great even better than dougbtthat state park (must've spelled that wrong..lol). I should work for our chamber of commerce I tell ya..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:11 AM

You should try the Skyline Drive here in the Shenandoah Valley, most of the deer will even let you pet them. It's a beautiful place;^]
not sure where Shenandoah Vally is, but here in Buffalo, NY there's no mountains, plenty of beachs tho

It's the great valley of Virginia, though the mountains also run through the carolinas (blue ridge mountains). No matter how much I go up there I always want to go back over & over, it's that great;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 09:00 AM

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:51 AM
Hard choice, I love both. If I can rent a boat I'll say beach;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:48 AM
Bush did one good thing in my humble, that was give NASA a push. Other than that I say Jan. 2009 is the end of an error;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:27 AM
Do it all the time, the great advatage of living alone;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:24 AM
Pray;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:18 AM
My job is probably my favorite hobby (mobile DJ). I also like to play guitar & bass, photograph cemetaries, write music & poetry, produce videos & music and take museum trips;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:14 AM
hehe, I have ta say, jadedyasmine is one super cool chic. Damn where are those teleporters when ya need em..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 08:12 AM
Nope, had it happen ta me plenty & I would never be that disrespectful. If I can't make it I call first;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:24 AM
To be one with the earth, the air, the fire and the water~

To be closer to God & to take not a moment to falter

~Upon my alter

To be one with the east, south, west and north bound~

Once I hit the ground the charging trumpet must sound

To be one with the spirit of music, and one with nature abode~

God will guide me to that eternal home and then all truth be known

Because I want to be one with anything and everything, yet here I stand~

Apart & discarded but the futures past and present lyes within my hand

Like a grain of dust in a hurricane, I squint my eyes & strain my vision~

To fulfill my destiny be my only mission,

~Lord protect me from the inevitable collision

For I am man, I am nature, I am music, I am spirit, I am even a lesser God of the God almighty. Hearken and remember, the tales of new which be the tales of old.....

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:17 AM

Plus, weight control isn't an option for everyone;^]

I could just eat you up!!!!!devil

hehe, careful not to eat to fast, I might cause heart burn..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:13 AM
Plus, weight control isn't an option for everyone;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 06:05 AM

hehe, I'm one of those guys, I love big girls. Now if only I could get more to love me..lol;^]

Well i think you're a cutie!!!..............blushing blushing flowerforyou

hehe, thanks, you're def. a major cutie yourself;^]flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25