Community > Posts By > Turtlepoet78

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:58 AM
67;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:57 AM
hehe, I'm one of those guys, I love big girls. Now if only I could get more to love me..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:17 PM
Ok, I'm off now, might stop back in when I decide to take another break or call it quits for the night. Hadn't been on here in so long figured I'd let everybody know I'm not dead, yet..lol. See yous guys later, everybody have a good night if I don't make it back tonight in one piece;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:11 PM
hehe, that was me working our anual St. Patties dance, but hey I figure everyday is St. Patties day;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:10 PM

get back to work, pot a gold waitin on ya..................laugh laugh laugh

Sh*t, pot of records & receits that need sorting, f'in nightmare..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:02 PM
LMAO... Hi everyone, ull never get me lucky charms, hehe, ok maybe if asked nice I'll share..lol;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:00 PM
Ooops, I thought this was about the Kool Moe Dee song;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:55 PM
Just wanted to come by & say hi to everyone, so, HI!! Ok, back to work in a few;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:51 PM
I'll reply, but it might take several months;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 01:12 PM

My perspective on this subject come from an angle not many of you might have a chance to see. I'm a prison guard.
Sadly, These dregs are a proportional percentage of the prison system and it's commonly thought that " They'll get theirs" from other inmates. For most cases, It just isn't true. There are so many of them in the system that it's commonplace.
In the facility that I work in, I would estimate that approx. 70% of the population has a sex crime on their record. They don't really expose each other at the risk of being exposed themselves.
I'm not in a position to recommend death or life, But if death isn't on the table, They should never see freedom again. I can't count how many times I've seen offenders return within a year or two of release.
Just lock 'em up and I'll keep 'em in there for ya.

I've been on the other side & agree for the most part, except those who aren't in PC & get exposed usualy have to end up in PC. But yeah, sex offenders shouldn't ever see the light of day again;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:55 PM
I'm not a big fan of huge tax breaks in times of national debt. However, turns out this current stimulas package actualy includes some of the people who really need it. Those who pulled at least $250 in SSDI (dissability) a month in 2007 qualify for at least $300 from the package. Not much, but still good news for the folks in my neighberhood, and on that note, Turtle out;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:26 PM

That's awful izzie.

and i can gurantee you that not one of these people who disagree with the OP statement have never been heald down and threatened to be killed while they took advantage of you..

i bet that not one of them have ever held their best friend in their arms while they bleed to death because someazzhead felt the need to shoot them for no reason...

Guess again;^[

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:00 PM
To talk about cracking down on sentances is one thing, I agree that we need stiffer sentances. But to endorse torcher and the death penalty is unconstitutional, the term "inalienable rights" isn't just for show;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:52 AM

And I can assure you , you putting me in the same category as a child rapist show exactly how good your judgement is...

I never said you, way to twist my words. I said to act on those feelings is just as bad. Don't think I haven't been there, but these American ideals of fair treatment are in place for a good reason;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:50 AM
Edited by Turtlepoet78 on Mon 03/17/08 11:53 AM

It's shocking how many people would do away with the bill of rights. Getting them off the streets is one thing, but to deny them their right to life and humane treatment would make us just as bad as them;^]

Then let your tax dollars pay for their trials, incarceration and eventual execution (20 yrs later). I for one don't want mine paying for it, and I'm sure the families of the victims don't want their money used for it either.

I'm happy to pay taxes for the prison system.

As for what these people deserve, as according to the consitution, is a fair trial, life, and humane treatment. Once we cross that line from justice to veangance we have become likewise, criminals of a sickening extent. They're in jail they can't hurt the innocent, that's justice, no more no less;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:45 AM

Even when it hits a brick wall a shell only flattens leaving the stamp still visible. Yes, they failed to make it federal law, but it should be;^]

it's not uncommon for the bullet to come to pieces

Yes, but even when that does happen the pieces can be matched and hence, still read;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:43 AM

It's shocking how many people would do away with the bill of rights. Getting them off the streets is one thing, but to deny them their right to life and humane treatment would make us just as bad as them;^]

I dont think that th way I feel makes me anywhere close to being as bad as a CHILD RAPIST!!

Veangance is veangance, and yes I am one who does in fact understand the situation;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:42 AM

I disagree. As much as we might dislike what these people have done, (or allegedly done) we cannot take away their human rights. Only their freedom. To say that one human life is worth less than another is judgmental. To say the actions of a human are vile... is appropriate.

People are not always what they do. Bad people do bad things, and sometimes good people do bad things. People are not defined solely by their actions.

I disagree here. Murderer's, child molestor's and rapists are very much defined by their actions. The life of an innocent child or any other victim is worth much more than the life of any of the above. jmo

I believe it should be "an eye for a eye". Sounds archaic, but our prison system is anyting but punishment. Inmates are fed, provided clothing, watch tv, work out, and my personal favorite get an education while in there. This is punishment for murder or rape? How can they not be judged by their actions. If you do inhumane things then you shouldn't have any human rights. I disagree, good people don't commit murder and rape.

Have you ever been to prison? If there are no priviledges to take away how do expect to keep inmates in line? As I said a while back, prison is hell & running a prison is a science;^]

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:40 AM

Turtlepoet78's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:38 AM

listen..i didn't mean to argue with you, but that was your quote...i only copied and pasted... yes, sometimes good people do bad things, but good people don't premeditate murder or rape or find some perverse pleasure in molesting kids...

I never said they did. Did you really read my post? Or read "into" it? This is now the second time you seem to be saying I said something I did not.
OMG!!! yes, i read it.... but you keep denying what you said--you said we have no right to call other human's actions vile... WHat else do you call murder, rape, molestation?

Dude, she said calling it vile is fine, but that it wasn't our place to plaqy the judge. How do you keep misreading that?;^]

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25