Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 12/06/16 05:41 AM
Bye Felicia!

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 12/06/16 12:30 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 12/06/16 12:42 AM

These are great points to consider. I wish I had the answers

you do have the answers. ...you just don't want to believe them.

Let go, run fast, if you're Not in a relationship. .why is it his business thst you went out?...it's not.

You are still giving him everything he wants, while sacrificing your own happiness.

There are certain benefits one gets as a reward for being in a relationship.

Don't give him the benefits without the relationship. ...you're worth more.

if you so want him back, still giving him what he wants without the relationship is a sure way to make sure that Doesn't happen.

think about it like a job, if you quit your job and your boss continued to pay you, even if you didn't go to work in hopes that would lure you to go back to work? Would you, I mean why choose to work if you're going to get paid regardless. ...?

But if the boss stops paying you, you may start missing that paycheck and decide the work is worth the reward...

again don't give him the reward without the work

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 12/01/16 10:54 PM
You hate talking about it....so you create a forum to talk about it

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 12/01/16 06:35 PM

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

80/20...let's play this out.

you are working a job and you absolutely love it...100%=5 days of work. ...so that means one day would 20%.

So 4 days a week the job is wonderful, you boss is the nicest guy ever. But Friday's he drinks and slaps you, and forces you ot so favors or your fired.

By the logic above you should just put up eith your bosses behavior. .v
because hey...the other 80% is great

the commitment to a boss is not the same as that with a spouse

and physical and sexual assault dont work out to any neat 'percentage'

so if the boss was also the spouse would that change things? They should stay then right. ....

of course abuse doesn't equal any neat 'percentage' but neither do people, trying to fit a relationship into a 'neat' little rule like 80/20 is as I stated originally dumb

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 12/01/16 11:57 AM
He's most likely lying to his wife about you....but surely he wouldn't lie to you about his wife.....

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 12/01/16 10:39 AM
Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

80/20...let's play this out.

you are working a job and you absolutely love it...100%=5 days of work. ...so that means one day would 20%.

So 4 days a week the job is wonderdul, you boss is the nicest guy ever. But Friday's he drinks and slaps you, and forces you ot so favors or your fired.

By the logic above you should just put up eith your bosses behavior. .v
because hey...the other 80% is great

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 10:30 PM
Even if she hides, she's gorgeous

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:05 AM

but surely, since the point is to save money,, it replaces many more than it creates

,,the point is spending less money...

and McD is out the door anyway,, considering the appeal was the price and the 'quick service'

its going to be a blast waiting behind joe schmoe trying to serve themselves for what I imagine is mostly pre prepared food,,,

,,,,with all the true fast food competition out there,,,?

this is the last hoorah after trying the 'dollar menu' to keep customers

It may not save ANY money....actually it could cost MORE money...but if it brings in MORE money by being more efficient than it doesn't necessarily mean less jobs.

for example.

Say a typical employee can process and sale 500=$4 cost is $2500 hamburgers in a day, and their profit margin is 25% or $1 profit. Meaning profit would be $500.
On this.
So let's say this McDonald's is staffed 24/hrs a day...you need 3 workers(each working an 8 hour shift) at $15/hour $15x24hr=$360/3 employees, each employee makes $120 take home.
This means Their profit for the day is $500-$360=$140 made for the company.

Now say one machine can quadruple the processing, meaning it can be process 2000 a day. 2000x$4= $8000. Their profit would be $2000 on this.
They can afford now to hire 4 skilled employees at a higher rate. Let's say $25/hr. Even keeping the 24hr model. $25x24=$600/4 employees each employee takes home $150.

$2000-600=$1400 in profit for the company.

Meaning the point isn't always "spending less money" sometimes spending more money but increasing production is the right way to go.

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 07:30 AM
Technology doesn't really replace jobs, it simply changes them from unskilled work to skilled labor.

kiosk replairmen, software developess to creat the kiosk, network engineers to cable them up, steel/metal fabrication for design. .....it takes many many people to implement such a change. ...it' actually created jobs that one could make a career out of......

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 02:39 AM

I looked up idiot in the dictionary and saw your name laugh laugh

and I didn't even get amy royalties off those pics!grumble

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 12:39 AM
Heard something from a hiring manager recently and that was "if the person comes off negative in the interview, they won't be hired"...even if it is warranted and the last place they worked sucked.

I wonder if it's the same in relationships, if you are consistently negative about your past relationship, I wonder if you are unintentionally scaring off potential matches

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 12:19 AM
What did one butt cheek say to other?

"Together we can stop this crap!"

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 12:16 AM
If it's meant to be, it will happen

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 11/30/16 12:11 AM
May I inquire the name of the book?

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 11/29/16 11:12 AM
Confident

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 11/29/16 11:09 AM
http://youtu.be/wwx8Voq373A

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:06 AM
Imo if you have already asked for her hand in marriage before you realized this. .makes me think 2 things

1. You moved way way way too quickly, and didn't allow yourself enough time to get to know them.

or

2. You did allow yourself enough time, but this would mean that side of them never surfaced so if it was a condition it would appear to be well managed. ..

So I guess my answer would depend in what situation was the accurate one

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 11/29/16 12:36 AM

You obviously need us to remind tonget back in the kitchen as most of you have forgotten how to cook duh!
amen to that brother! :grin:

Kind of makes you wonder why most chefs are men?

Can't believe I missed this....but I feel I already answered it anyway. ..only men remember how to cook (so makes sense chefs would be male) laugh

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 11/28/16 10:06 AM
what did one saggy boob say to the other?

"If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're nuts!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25