Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:59 PM
YO MAMA soo dumb that she's voting Hilary!

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:49 PM
I'd wait for Hilary and Obama to join him, then I'd choose simple black and white

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 09/24/16 01:48 PM
Iraqi citizens suing our military for property damage caused by U.S air strikes.

Terrorist suing our CIA for violating their privacy by tapping their phones.

The list could be endless. ...

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 09/24/16 01:35 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sat 09/24/16 01:26 PM
While I'm not a fan of Obama I do agree with him on this, and I hope this doesn't get overturned.

This bill is based on irrational emotions, and he is right.

If we allow our citizens to sue a foreign government, then we are opening up our government to being sued by other countries citizens.

Do we really want a Muslim citizen suing our government for making alcohol legal in our country? Of course this would need to be fought in courts...by lawyers paid for by our tax dollars...

The bill is a bad idea, and I'm glad he can see that

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 09/24/16 12:59 PM
Got a cold, so I'll refrain from trying to kiss anyone

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/23/16 08:24 PM
Ask.....in a not creepy way. Of course it helps if you have confidence and can at least hold a conversation for more than minute.

Being tall, dark, and handsome sometimes works...but without that refer to my first paragraph

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/23/16 02:46 PM
Anonymous could be anyone, it's a group that gets it right sometimes and sometimes doesn't.

I agree with their message but not necessarily their tactics at all times.

Their biggest weapon by far is DDOS attacks.....basically shutting down webpages causing interruption to services.

They are skilled, not a group I'd want to have as an enemy, but not sure I'd want them to be my besties either.

There are white hats (ethical hackers) who provide security services who are just as skilled, but don't have the reach.

I respect their skills....the way they use them not always

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 09/23/16 09:00 AM
Thats like this lady complaining about guys looking at her butt....

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 09/22/16 07:03 AM
Short, tall, fat, thin, if you blame any of these as the reason for being single it is your view of yourself that is the problem not the trait itself.

Confidence regardless of what perceived shortcomings you think you have will go miles and miles.

Sayings I've heard:

"Good things come in small packages"

"More of me to love"

When you can look past your own physical appearance, it's easier for others to do the same

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/21/16 04:36 PM
I honestly don't think kaepernick sat kn protest, I think he just got so used to sitting on the bench he forgot how to get off it

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/20/16 08:01 AM
There was a bear, caught in a trap, a trap set up by a human capable of free choice.

A man came a long and saw the bear in the trap and wanted to free him, but the only way to do that was to push him further into the trap to get it to release him. The bear doesn't understand the end result, all he knows is this human is evil and unloving because it's currently shoving him into new pain, but this is necessary for the man nto free the bear so he doesn't become someone's rug.

The moral is we don't have the whole picture, what we perceive as unloving, may be necessary to free us from a worse fate.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 09/18/16 05:28 PM
Just what I expected. ..victim mentality boohoo wha wha not surprising in the least par for course

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 09/17/16 07:34 PM
From anyone who wants to send me money, of course I'd have to provide my banking details first. ....I'm waiting for all you generous princesses and troubled princes out there

isaac_dede's photo
Sat 09/17/16 10:44 AM

Paris, France

I am so jealous

Dang I went to the Kenai Penn this last weekend and watched the sailboats and walked the shoreline.

it really was amazing, so much history there, super friendly people, amazing food, and outstanding service everywhere we went....

but keeping with the thread. ..

last Place I traveled was Nassau, Bahamas

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/14/16 05:26 AM
Having been on a ship with women and deployed, I'd imagine she did know but didn't admit because most likely it belongs to someone other than her husband

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 09/13/16 04:55 PM
Paris, France

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:21 PM
Having an iPhone increases your chamce of being robbed.....

using an iphone increases your chamce of killing someone else, or yourself(texting kills more every year than guns)

We should ban iphones as they pose a grwt risk to peoples safety amd welfare

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 09/08/16 05:24 AM
Let's see...

Her flat face?.......nope
her blotchy skin?.....nope
Her wall-eyes boobs?....nope
her horrendous personality? ....nope

I could go on...but I'm pretty sure the results would be the same...there is not a single thing I miss about my ex.....

There is only one thing I'd regret that missed her....and that would be a bus...if a bus missed her that would be sad

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/07/16 11:49 PM
Peopel fear what thet don't know...most people opposed to guns wouldn't know the hammer from barrel....in other words nthey are uneducated and unfit to make decisions on them...

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 09/07/16 11:44 PM
I personally like duckduckgo.com

Better results....people forget that Google is primarily a marketing company with the bulk if their revenue coming from targeted ads...so they collect a TON of information. ..

The only real googly thing I use is youtube... (yep owned by Google)

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25