Community > Posts By > isaac_dede

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/22/16 11:07 PM
It's trivial that's what it is.....trivial

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/20/16 09:22 PM

you are right

these posts are mostly always opinions,,,and everyone can share theirs,, that is indisputable

and here is mine, again,,,on the thread topic of MRS TRUMPS SPEECH

the speech was plagiarized, not sure if it is illegal or anything, in this situation, but continuing on about it is as petty as continuing on about whether MRS CLINTONS email server makes her a terrible candidate or person,,,

I agree continuing on about BLM, Classified Emails, and whether or not the speech was copied is completely trivial...in fact the world should stop giving press to any of it

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/20/16 06:34 PM

I'm glad we came to an agreement dede

official 'findings' and public or personal perception and opinion,, don't have to agree

me too, because is that's the case then BLM has no need to exist, we should have just accepted that the officers were acting in the name of Justice, as that's their job

I'm glad we agree

isaac_dede's photo
Wed 07/20/16 06:13 PM

yes, but it wasn't unprecedented or illegal

so, moving on,,

As someone who was in the military and handled sensitive material, she did WAS illegal, and if I did the same thing I'd be in jail...or the brig.

also before you say the "well nocharges were brought" so she didn't 'actually' do anything bad....the justice system said so. ..

well Zimmerman was aquitted so he didn't actually do anything bad. ....the justice system said so....

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/19/16 06:08 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Tue 07/19/16 06:08 PM
4 values all the same order. ...from a book written in 1992........

“...is based upon the application of certain basic truths: that integrity is all important, that your word is your bond, that if you owe a person money you pay him back, that you work hard, enjoy what you do and show a loyalty to those with whom you work and do business. He instilled in me simple, clear cut values and a will to succeed.”

But let me guess...this isn't close enough to be considered plagiarism. ....

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/19/16 05:41 PM
Sure if Michelle was the first one to ever use a line like "work hard for what you want in life" :slaphead

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/19/16 09:23 AM
rofl

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/19/16 08:36 AM

Vincent that is a GREAT pic..you apparently
have it in your PRIVATE Library:
"wickedrider111's Library is Private."

private doesn't matter, what does matter is the space in your album name looks like you have it in an album called
"decorated images" if you rename that to "decoratedImages"(no space) and make sure the photo name itself doesn't have any spaces and it will work

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/19/16 07:34 AM
On us citizens

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 09:37 PM
Turn them off

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 03:29 PM
I honestly believe it only takes one person to be happy, and that person is ourselves we choose to love and to be happy, no-one chooses either for us.

That being said, I think it takes to people who are happy with themselves that come together to be HAPPIER with each other.

Kind of like any pastry recipe, if you forget the sugar(happiness) it's going to be sour, if you double the sugar it will be sweeter.

You also can't just add salt(sadness/depression/etc) because it will overpower whatever sugar you already put in the recipe, causing your happiness to be drowned out by their sorrow.

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 11:49 AM
And is turning

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 07:58 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/18/16 07:59 AM
wrong forum...

and coffee, lots

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 06:34 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/18/16 06:36 AM
Double

isaac_dede's photo
Mon 07/18/16 06:27 AM
Edited by isaac_dede on Mon 07/18/16 06:36 AM
I'm just tired of stupid people, maybe in addition to background checks they should also do IQ tests........

there are already studies that show only complete morons use violence as a FIRST means to resolving conflict. ...

intelligent people understand the need to have it for certain situations but they aren't going to reach for it when they get cut-off on the hwy

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/17/16 11:16 PM

Wear as little as possible and do yoga and Pilates stretches .. While I clean :-)

and I'm sure all the men in the neighborhood come to help, and you don't have to clean anything yourself!

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:42 PM
I'm sure everyone has different things they do while cleaning, or maybe you just clean...so what do you do?

Example, I wait until my weekend, turn up the music, and drink while I clean my place...generally by the time the house is down...i'm drunk lol.

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:40 PM
Blue Moon....Cinnamon Horchata Ale flavor...probably too many at this point(Hey it's 3-day weekend!)

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:37 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Sun 07/17/16 07:38 PM

What is an ideal first date for you? (Looking for a response for women only)

Sorry threads are gender-neutral kind of like Target's bathrooms

My ideal first date?

Amusement Park. Learn a lot about peoples personalities that way!

isaac_dede's photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:33 PM
CrazyEyes

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25