Sat 07/16/16 08:00 AM

with bungee cord

that is frayed

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 11:11 PM
Chanting "Nacho!" While

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 11:05 PM
That no matter how crappy your day is, you have the ability to make someone else's crappy day just a little better

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 10:52 PM
Dressed in our

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 10:40 PM
Edited by isaac_dede on Fri 07/15/16 10:44 PM
Christians are called to follow Christ's example.

If Jesus felt the way this 'pastor' did, then he would have allowed the society of his day to stone Mary......

Therefore this pastor is NOT following Christ's example.

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 10:37 PM
On the bed

isaac_dede's photo
Fri 07/15/16 05:31 AM
Her. As she

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 07/14/16 09:29 PM
And when he

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 07/14/16 07:09 PM
With at least

isaac_dede's photo
Thu 07/14/16 07:05 PM
Schweaty Ball Sauce

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/12/16 04:31 PM

wow and IM the one who enjoys arguing huh?,,,

yes ONE , one individual, who determined he is a 'leader' ? what defines leader? and is one leader less of an INDIVIDUAL?

ya see,, here is the problem

perception

in my perception, and judging by the fact people of all races and occupations take part in BLM protests and vigils,, the movement is pro JUSTICE and not ANTI COP

the very reason is because it IS NOT RIGHT to paint all cops with the same brush as those who are unjustly taking lives,, any more than it would be right to paint all men with the same brush as those who abuse their wives, or all BLM protests and protestors with the same brush as those who do or say something we find offensive

so, I repeat, certainly INDIVIDUALS in the movement ( I dont know of whom you are speaking so I have no details) will do and say things that some find unacceptable,, but using that to negate and deride the WHOLE MOVEMENT is no different than those who use the actions of individual cops to label ALL POLICE

and if there is no grown up and rational response here, feel free to just label it all 'spin'

So by this logic, ISIS is a group, so we should absolve the group of anything that they incite and promote? And only focus on the LOW level individuals carrying out their leaders (who neverodo the dirty work themselves) ..
uh huh

no, that is a terrible analogy , ISIS is an organized group(not a social media movement) that heavily arms itself and is trained to commit suicide and kill individuals with no power'

so yeah, THAT group with very specific ideology and motives and training shouldn't be absolved

BLM isnt training

so BLM is a chaotic movement lacking organization? ....yeah I would agree with that

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/12/16 03:49 PM

wow and IM the one who enjoys arguing huh?,,,

yes ONE , one individual, who determined he is a 'leader' ? what defines leader? and is one leader less of an INDIVIDUAL?

ya see,, here is the problem

perception

in my perception, and judging by the fact people of all races and occupations take part in BLM protests and vigils,, the movement is pro JUSTICE and not ANTI COP

the very reason is because it IS NOT RIGHT to paint all cops with the same brush as those who are unjustly taking lives,, any more than it would be right to paint all men with the same brush as those who abuse their wives, or all BLM protests and protestors with the same brush as those who do or say something we find offensive

so, I repeat, certainly INDIVIDUALS in the movement ( I dont know of whom you are speaking so I have no details) will do and say things that some find unacceptable,, but using that to negate and deride the WHOLE MOVEMENT is no different than those who use the actions of individual cops to label ALL POLICE

and if there is no grown up and rational response here, feel free to just label it all 'spin'

So by this logic, ISIS is a group, so we should absolve the group of anything that they incite and promote? And only focus on the LOW level individuals carrying out their leaders (who neverodo the dirty work themselves) ..
uh huh

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/12/16 03:07 PM
briquets already lit

isaac_dede's photo
Tue 07/12/16 12:27 PM
that one has

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25