Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:19 PM
I only look at people I've seen posting. I've not seen you posting. So I haven't looked.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:18 PM
I lost 15 fields of grapes because I wasn't back in time. When they say 4 hours, they really mean 4 hours.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:13 PM
I need more facebook friends for my farm town......

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:59 PM
You would have to use bread mold. I don't know that you can turn pimento mold into penicillin.

Yes, throwing it out is the best thing.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:57 PM

I'd love to, but I'm trying to get a nasty migraine to go away, have had it for about 5 hours now.sick

Oh sooooo sorry! flowerforyou Feel better soonest! My sone gets them, he fills the tub with hottest water he can stand and then submerges all but his nose. Guess the pressure helps....just a thought.

(well LOL, he submerges his head and torso - most of his 6'5" body is stretched up the wall!)

Gahhhhh (as I run screaming from the room).

Hot water and a migraine makes me horribly sick to my stomach. I've been known to take a cold shower and wrap my head in ice and crank the air conditioner.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:56 PM

Just sharing a thought or two and hoping for some feedback or debate: I have come to the conclusion that if we always treated each other like we did when we first fell in love, there would never be divorce. Providing, of course, there was initial respect and honesty.

When we first fall in love, most people are still trying to put only the best side forward and holding back aspects of themselves. The staying power is if we can continue to love the person when the warts start to show.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:54 PM
I've not been to Scotland, but I want to go. My mother's mother's side of the family is from Scotland.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:53 PM
Sigh, this was the last glass in that bottle. I'm trying to decide if I want to open the Ice Falcon bottle or if I just want to pour myself a Dalwhinnie.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:50 PM

damn now you just making me hungry and thirsty and me stuck in work

Poor thing. I'd make you one, but you are too far away and I don't think it would ship well.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:49 PM
I think that is the real key to it. The tat has to have real, deep, meaning for you. Not just, this is pretty, I think I'll do it. Most of the people I know will be able to tell you the stories behind every tat they have. The people who regret a tat either have no meaning attached to it or it represented a significant other in a relationship that went belly up.

offtopic I want string cheese (random thought that the t.v. just triggered)

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:45 PM
Oddly enough, my sweet white wine (moonstruck, from a local winery) went really well with my Bacon, Mustard, Basil, and Spinach sandwich.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:40 PM
I met someone from here. We talked for 6 months before meeting. We then dated for a fantastic month. Then he suddenly wasn't interested anymore. Found out we started talking VERY shortly after his wife's death and I was not the 'rebound' girl exactly, but whatever you call the first person a man dates after being widowed.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:34 PM
tears tears tears tears tears

I'm guessing I was too obscure....

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:33 PM

Too many to name!!! Any movie with Cary Grant, Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Lucille Ball, Vincent Price, and so on. Whoa! I love classics. love

I would have to agree with that. To many great ones to pick a single favorite.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:31 PM
Of course, I really want a soda. Mt. Dew would be great. Only that would require a trip to the store.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:28 PM
Edited by Moondark on Sat 08/29/09 04:29 PM
The only name tat I would ever get is if I got an autograph from someone I really admire and just had them put it on my body. Then I could head out to good business and get it inked.

David Tennant and James Marsters would be two people I wouldn't mind tattooing an autograph on my shoulder blade.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:22 PM

My opinion...for what it's worth: tattoos and piercings are a desecration of a temple designed to house the soul. Would you put grafitti on the Great Pyramids or dump orange dye over Niagra Falls?
I'm just saying...

The relief carvings in the pyramids had at one time been brightly painted. Same with the Greek temples and statues. And they do have lights that add color to Niagra Falls.

Those arguments just don't work for me.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:17 PM

I'm totally jonesing for my next tat. I've decided on a pumpkin vine going around my ankle.

excellent. I peeked at your profile, was that one on your breast as well?

Yep. That was my first.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:15 PM
Good luck. Hope you feel better. I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds Mingle to be one of the few things I can deal with when I have a migraine.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:13 PM
What is disturbing is that people did turn in complaints regarding people and children in the back yard. But the people who went to the house never went past the front of the house. They saw no signs of children out front or inside so they ever checked the back yard.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25