Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:50 PM
Very few Nebraskans on that use the forums. You'll be better off doing searches and emailing people.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:19 PM
The fact that I've been thinking about this and weighing it out for a couple months now has really overshadowed the past couple months. If your hobby doesn't make you happy, it's time to go. And if the deciding stage makes a person that unhappy, it was probably time to go before then.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:12 PM
I guess I'm just kind of sad about it. After all, I've spent 2.5 investing my self into it.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:11 PM
I know. I think I may just decide to eat the two class fees. I'm not sure it is worth it to suffer through a month of classes considering I've decided to quite. To bad I hadn't made the decision last week.

The money would have been four months of WoW. Or a month of groceries. However you want to look at it.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:07 PM

FireFox just recently updated to 3.5.2 and I've noticed a few issues myself. You should try the extension IE Tab, its basically like having IE open in Firefox.
Sometimes I use Google's Chrome for non-Firefox browsing.

Not familiar with that extension tab. I thought maybe the problem was that I had not updated yet. So I did the update and it didn't help at all.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:06 PM

Most web development unless specifically otherwise stated is developed using IE, since it's the most recognized browser around. Not all browsers are designed the same so what works on IE most likely won't look right or work right on any other browser. I know it sucks. :/

I didn't have a single problem with them up until a couple days ago. They were just fine.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 07:05 PM
Edited by Moondark on Sun 08/30/09 07:05 PM
I have been dancing with a person and then with her troupe for 2.5 years now. I'm about ready to quite. I've become more and more disillusioned with her leadership of the troupe.

There is a laundry list of little reason that add up to the fact that is really has not been all that fun this year.

She also runs an Anime club I'm involved with. Because I've played with Kabuki make up some, she had this idea that we do a mask painting class to discuss the basics of Kabuki make-up at anime con's. I did all the work putting it together. We presented as a team. The University reimbursed me for the supplies, since it was a club event, yet somehow she managed to keep hold of the supplies herself.

Then I find out that the presentation was submitted to a sci-fi con coming up really soon. It's like my presentation has totally been stolen.

It all comes down to the fact that I don't have much faith in her anymore.

I think I'm gonna quit. Wish I hadn't paid for September's dance classes already. There are no refunds.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:26 AM
Okay, this could have been my new favorite movie. But the ending killed that. It makes total sense. I get the ending. It's just not the type of ending that is going to put a movie into a personal favorites catagory.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:24 AM

God, how I used to love smoking pot while watching that back when I was 16. watch the musical version that was made a couple years back after you finish the original.

Oh, there was something other than the musical? I watched the musical. It was funny.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:23 AM
I think it was too early in the morning for that. No, not true. I can't handle sad things at any time of day. Makes me cry.

Moondark's photo
Sun 08/30/09 05:20 AM
Just shows that people tend to have a type. Me, I love long hair on guys. But somehow, I keep dating guys with military short or even shaved heads. What gives?

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:08 PM
okay, I'm playing it on the computer since I don't know what I did w/ the dvd player remote. It won't let me skip ahead. tears

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:05 PM

I didn't know they were still open at 2 am!

It's the only realistic time to get anything there. You don't have to fight the mobs.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:04 PM
I'm just amused that Heaven is a Vegas night club where Joan of Ark is the hostess. Jesus really needs to rethink the gold lammee (sp) loincloth.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:02 PM
Just a t.v. show. Dad decides to kill entire family cause God wants him to kill them so they can all be together in heaven. Still, it's been in the news before.

Just crazy.

Crazy, crazy.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:58 PM
Edited by Moondark on Sat 08/29/09 05:58 PM
Since I only got to see half of it, I'm now watching the rest of it.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:54 PM
I don't get crazy people who kill their families to make sure they die when they are at a point where they will for sure get into heaven. Or so the killer thinks.

Not posting this in religion because this isn't about religion. It's just about craziness.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:52 PM
I was up 3 hours earlier than normal on a Saturday morning. I'm getting tired. It is barely 8:00.

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:50 PM
No, No, No

Moondark's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:48 PM
Let him go.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25