Community > Posts By > Moondark

Moondark's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:08 PM
Awwww, how cute!

Moondark's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:08 PM
Soul, wise, or character. Body and face, eh. I have strange tastes in appearances that people just don't get.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:32 PM
I have gotten nothing done at home in three nights. I feel so unproductive.

Well, I've read a book every evening....

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:24 PM
Transporter technology. I would love to ditch the car and be able to beam myself to work, the store, the mall, or wherever I want to go. Replace the bus stops with transporter pads.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 08:12 PM
I don't know about alternative or herbal. I found a gel called Biofreeze. I like it a lot.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:27 PM
I agree that he was stupid and should have gone to the vet to find out if something was wrong first. Something that could be fixed.

And I understand the issues that face the organization.

But the organization no longer reflects the values that it did in the past. Yet they still portray themselves that way. And because of that, people still think they represent the 'no kill' values they built themselves on.

I think that they are falsely representing themselves now. Hence the title of this thread.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:12 PM
I've not heard of it.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:09 PM
Edited by Moondark on Thu 09/17/09 07:10 PM
I just got a message from a friend. She is upset. Turns out her ex-stepdad took the family cat to the humane society. The cat kept peeing outside of the box. But he wasn't smart enough to take the cat to the vet to find out why.

Only the problem continued. Turned out to be the air conditioning and not the cat at all. So he went back to get his cat back. THE NEXT DAY! Only they had already put the cat to sleep and just gave him money.

It used to be that the reason the Humane Society was called 'humane' was because they didn't put animals to sleep. I understand that they have crowding issues now and can't hold to that value anymore. But they really need to drop the name now.

People still associate it with not putting animals to sleep. But one day is a joke. That just seems wrong.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:48 PM
I've had no problems with Yahoo. But Gaim or whatever it was called was a horrible nightmare.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:41 PM
It's the only IM service my parents use. I cant' seem to talk them into anything else. So I only have it to talk with them.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:40 PM
Quietman, that image is way to cute!

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:26 PM
Can I just say I HATE IT. I have not been able to get it to work. I went to the trouble shooting page and that didn't help. I emailed their support service and they emailed me the link to the rouble shooting page I already used.

Moondark's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:24 PM
1. The jaws are almost hinged like a snake. Ever have a cat you are petting yawn directly at your face? Looks remarkably like a snake.

2. The body postures mostly look like dragon postures. Or to be more exact, I think all the designers of dragon collectibles have used cats to create the postures. But I constantly see the resemblance and often my cats make me think of dragons.

3. The biggest reason is heat. For an animal with no sweat glands and doesn't pant, I don't think they want to release body heat. Cats love to find the hottest spot they can. I've often noticed them curled up close to a fireplace and half cook themselves. They have absorbed so much heat that the fur is almost to hot to pet. But they are perfectly happy. I keep thinking it can't be good for the brain.

Moondark's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:30 PM
Only bad thing was that it had that Scrappy character in it and he was a bad mistake in the whole Scooby world.

Moondark's photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:29 PM
Nope. I know I saw it in the wrong container sometime after I moved. I remembered after I saw the empty spot in the correct case. But I'm not sure where I stashed it and am having trouble finding it. I've been going through stuff in the hopes of discovering it. It's got to be someplace.

Moondark's photo
Tue 09/15/09 07:16 PM
I have more hobbies than I have to do them or space for them. For me, work is just the part of the day that allows me to enjoy the rest of life outside the office. I've decided the whole 'career' thing is a bad idea. It's just a job to pay for the hobbies.

Moondark's photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:25 PM
Edited by Moondark on Tue 09/15/09 03:29 PM
So, ladies, ever want to grab a kitchen knife and cut out the pain inducing organs?

I didn't think to buy the right kind of pain killers when I was at the drug store.

On the other hand Scooby Do and the Ghoul School is way too cute!

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:30 PM
No one has said it yet.

Women have enough sense to get out of the rain...... hehehe.

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:16 PM
It's sad. I've been expecting this.

Moondark's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:08 PM
Edited by Moondark on Mon 09/14/09 07:08 PM

What show?

Was it on CBS?

Big Bang Theory. It's the last episode of last season. Which I didn't see. Would be nice to see it since it sets up the beginning of the new season next week. No Clue what station it is.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25