Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:27 PM
your boyfriend's or girlfriend's hobbies. My boyfriend is a skid plate car racer. He is a life long NASCAR fan. To me I am like WTF would anybody want to risk their life driving in ovals for hours. I don't like sports in general. He is understanding about it but gave me the book "NASCAR FOR DUMMIES". I rather read "how to make you own enemas using a straw and a ziplock baggie". He says it in no way affects the relationship? Do you believe that? I am home during the day BTW so I do all my obnoxious girl hobbies while he is at work.

teadipper's photo
Sun 05/04/14 05:20 PM

Love the hat, very fetching
welcome back:smile:

WTF

You leap-frogged again, didn't you :-)

WB teadipper :-)

I have been happily exclusive with the same guy for 7 months as of 4/29/14. You know that is a long commitment for me. LOL. I spent that one 19 year period with my ex husband but other than that nobody has really made it past two years.

Thanks for all the welcome backs. Love to hear from you all and hear what is happening in your lives.

T.L.

teadipper's photo
Sun 05/04/14 04:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

I found love on the internet but missed my friends from Mingle so I am back just to socialize. Anyone curious as to what I have been up to can read my profile. Sorry the pics are lousy. My cameras are all having problems and my beloved tripod died a horrible death. I hope you are all doing well.

T.L.

teadipper's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:14 AM
Taken and hoping I don't screw this one up.

teadipper's photo
Sun 09/15/13 05:29 AM

I'm a sex addict studding for women would be a dream come true for me but the service doesn't seem to be needed where I live

Watch Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo and also the second one in Europe. You can pick up some tips that way. LOL.

teadipper's photo
Sun 09/15/13 05:01 AM
For those of you in cheerleading

I feel good

Oh I feel so good

(Grunt)

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:44 AM

time limits, no time limits, wtf is wrong with the world today? if two people are in a committed relationship, what is so hard about being considerate of the other person? as an adult, you should be allowed freedom, but not be without discipline. why can't one person tell the other person their intentions and then be considerate. "honey, i'll be with some friends and should be home around 3am". at 2:30 when it's obvious you won't make it home by 3, a courtesy call should be made. "honey, looks like i may be home by noon tomorrow". i guarantee i guarantee communication works in relationships

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

Why oh why didn't I stay in Texas and date you!!!

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:42 AM
You read these other people's profiles and they sound so exciting with their motorcycles and camping trips and kayaking, etc.

I read, listen to music, watch t.v., watch movies, draw, paint, write, read, do word puzzles, and yoga.

I feel like such a bore next to some people. Anyone else feel this way?

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:36 AM
I am not smoking or drinking every day. It's just when it really gets to me. I have tried everything including herbs and such. Doesn't help as much. Oddly, I have a Chakra aligning CD and it seems to work the best as far as other remedies.

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:30 AM
I think it's a great profile.

teadipper's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:23 AM
I declared on the 12th that I was no longer dating, immediately 3 of my better exs contacted me wanting to rekindle our relationships. I feel like someone put an ad in the paper or something. I am in a mentally strong place so I was able to say no but it's annoying. I am just on Mingle for an online social life. I have met so many wonderful people on here.

teadipper's photo
Tue 08/13/13 03:31 PM
Gang tattoos HUGE TURN OFF makes me feel like I am wearing an invisible "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt.

teadipper's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:45 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about losing yourself in a relationship. I have been guilty of that. Having the other person and what they want become more important than you and what you want.

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 08:21 PM
I have acute anxiety and often can't sleep. I am on prescription medication. I know it's not good but a girlfriend of mine got me into the liquor store and now I take a few puffs off an electronic cigarette and drink a small glass of what I call "girly booze" i.e. Boone's Farm, Cisco, or MD 20/20 before bed and then fall asleep while the cat molests me i.e. makes bread on me and won't leave me alone. A couple puffs off the electronic cig also helps if I am just having a panic attack out of my head. We are talking the alcohol and cigarettes last me a really really long time. At what point do you call it alcoholism? My ex who was in AA said he realized he was an alcoholic when it was all he could think about was how he was going to get more. If I run out, I run out. It's not a big deal. When I have it, I have it. Does what I do constitute alcoholism or a smoking problem?

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:39 AM
Very tender and sweet.

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:37 AM

Only in kiddy pools of chocolate pudding or cherry jello in bars while drunk and wearing white t-shirts with nothing under them.

surprised

Well they asked....

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:34 AM
I have dated for about 2 years now. I have had no problem getting boyfriends but I nit pick them to death and get rid of them. And those that got too close I found a way to drive away. I finally realized, I am not even close to ready for a real boyfriend. The day in and day out commitment, etc. I am not at a place where I have my schitt together enough to deal with another person's schitt.

I took down all my profiles. I got rid of a local guy who was perfect for me. I am only staying on Mingle for my friends.

I didn't take a breather after my divorce. Is it ever too late to take a breather even when the divorce was three years ago? I am not over the boyfriend I had most of October through March who I was on again off again with. I miss him horribly. We have talked. We are not getting back together and I horribly hurt him. I don't want anybody new. I have my IIFB (Impossible Internet Fantasy Boyfriend) who is keeping me happy for now.

How long do people usually take between relationships? I say I dated two years but it's really three because right after my divorce, I lived with a guy for a year.

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:20 AM
This is the least sex clean cove we have had in awhile. Someone kick it up a notch.

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:17 AM
Only in kiddy pools of chocolate pudding or cherry jello in bars while drunk and wearing white t-shirts with nothing under them.

teadipper's photo
Mon 08/12/13 09:12 AM
Men who get serious too fast or at all. Heights. Albino Russian Legless Lizards (go to Youtube).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25