Community > Posts By > teadipper

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:26 AM
Because I am really dam picky. I go out a lot and reject everyone. I don't keep a boyfriend more than a week before I deem him unworthy. I am a biotch. My ex was completely awesome by comparison and I even filed to divorce him. No one has a chance.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:24 AM
Is anyone else puking over the thought of lab grown meat? GRAY lab grown meat?

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:22 AM
Well, a lot of us don't want husbands. LOL. We have had them and are done with them. LOL. Regardless of what his profile lacks, the answer is nope, not me.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:19 AM
The Rose because they played it at my brother's funeral.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:18 AM
I went on two dates last week. Both took me to Denny's at my request. Neither worked out but we are friends. I am getting very picky in my old age. LOL. I am not feeling so desperate these days to find a man. I was on numerous dating sites but now I am just on Mingle. I never meet anyone local on Mingle.

teadipper's photo
Wed 07/31/13 09:16 AM
I get told my best features are my eyes and smile. People often want me to take my glasses off so they can see my eyes better. They are golden hazel which is a bit different. I smile for pictures all the time but it's not my real smile. You have to make me laugh to get my real smile. I worked as Bugs Bunny right out of high school at Six Flags and even though no one could see me, I automatically smiled every time I was in a picture. I can't fake my eyes but I can fake a smile.

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/27/13 03:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am feeling mighty crummy. I was in Urgent Care because of my diminished lung capacity earlier when I couldn't breathe and had to get a breathing treatment.

Today, I was back AGAIN because my bipolar medication dehydrates me and it's in the triple digits here and I did not drink enough water and I have a killer kidney infection. My left side really hurts.

I don't feel good. WAH.

Terri

teadipper's photo
Thu 06/27/13 03:47 PM
Mexican Radio

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 07:10 PM

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 02:35 PM

And here they all come!

Cheerio fears no ordinary house cat. She has bit both of mine and they leave her alone now. The blood on the cage is NOT HERS.

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:32 PM
I have Gimp. I am a Fedora girl. I have not learned to use Gimp yet. I just learned about Photobucket yesterday. I do not do a lot of online stuff. I hate social networking. I met a boyfriend on Mingle and stayed because he encouraged me to work on my social skills by interacting with people. It has worked some people on here can tell you. I used to be much worse. I am on FB and I hate every moment of it except for talking about the bible with Dodo David.

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:25 AM
Sorry they are so big. That is almost life size. Pretty darned close. Those were taken with my Blackberry. Not bad for a camera phone, huh?

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:19 AM
She wanted to see my rat. I have never in two years posted a picture. I hope I am doing this right.

Anyway, this is Cheerio (if it works):

teadipper's photo
Mon 06/24/13 10:37 AM
What do I type around the http location to post a picture of my rat? Jeannie wanted to see my rat and I do not know the HTML code to type anymore. I already put the picture on photobucket.

Thanks,

Terri

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 10:55 PM
I have literally said "Hey can you ease up on the throttle a little"?

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 10:54 PM
"With a little love...and some tenderness......."

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:24 PM
It's not that old but:

Committed with Heather Graham. I got my wedding date tattooed on my finger because of that movie.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:22 PM

Do we get electronic keys?

I think a simple retina scan is sufficient.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:19 PM
I have a domestic short hair cat who is 2 years old and he is orange and white. His name is Max. He came for the pound.

Last December, someone threw a kitten out their truck window into the snow and I rescued him. He is a Maine Coon mix. He is gray with some white markings. He just turned 1 years old. His name is Guster after the character on Psych. I just call him Gus. My ex boyfriend called him Gussy and he likes to be called that so we call him Gussy a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad4EYVVV-_c

That is me singing "Soft Kitty" to him. I was sick and also laughing so my voice is kind of messed up. Whenever you sing it to him, he lays down at "sleepy kitty". LOL.

And I have a rat who is about a year and a quarter old. She is white with a tan saddle and markings. Her name is Cheerio. She does not eat Cheerios cereal. She likes veggies and cat food. She does not bite except the cats have attacked her and she bit them both on the nose and they never did that again.

teadipper's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:13 PM

My block list is growing on here.bigsmile

My block list is FIVE PAGES long.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25