Community > Posts By > AMORPRECIOSA

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:23 PM

urm excuse but ny son is no baggage mate and i dont need no handouts to bring him up

U GO DEBBIE, GOOD ONEhappy

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:21 PM
~~:heart: MY HUSBAND IS NOT MY DAUGHTERS FATHER, BUT HE WANTS TO BE, AND SHE IS A TEENAGER, WITH HER OWN FATHER, BUT MY HUSBAND CONSIDERS HIMSELF HER FATHER STILL, MY HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAN :heart: ~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:19 PM
~~I RATHER MEET A MAN WITH KIDS THEN A MAN WITH NONE~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:19 PM
~~MOST MEN THINK UR LOOKING FOR A FATHER FOR UR KIDS AND NOT A MATE, WHENEVER U BOTH GET INTO A FIGHT HE ALWAYS SAYS "THAT IS NOT MY KID", "I AM NOT THE FATHER", SO WHEN U MEET A MAN LET HIM KNOW THAT UR KIDS HAVE A FATHER THEY DONT NEED ANOTHER ONE, AND REASSURE HIM FROM TIME TO TIME. ~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:14 PM
~~NOT PUTTING THE DAMN TOILET SIT DOWN~~ OR ~~ACTING DEAF EVERYTIME I ASK HIM SOMETHING AND HE ALWAYS SAYS"WHAT?"~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:11 PM
C*ckroach: Quite contradictory to your name, you are a peace loving person. You best try to avoid a situation wherein you are required to fight. An outdoor person, you dislike sitting at one place for a long duration. You are a born leader, and have it in you how to tactfully derive work from people. You love being loved, and when you receive your share of limelight from someone, you are all theirs!!!! Well, well... Hence some people could even take an advantage, flatter you to the maximum and get their work done. So be careful.....

~~NICE~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:05 PM
~~OH WAT A BEAUTIFUL PICS~~ WHERE R THE PICS OF THE BABIES? I KNOW U HAVE SOME~~laugh laugh laugh

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:33 PM

Thats a very old joke and not funny in mixed company. So here is an real description.

Smart, witty, independant, compassionate with a zest for life. Secure enough in herself that she is not offended by a man holding a door, offering a hand down from a high step. Takes care of herself. Has her act together and believes drama belongs on stage or in a movie.

WOW! THAT IS REAL NICE AND SWEET. R U A POET AND DIDNT KNOW IT?

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:26 PM
~~I LIKE BUD LIGHT WITH BLOODY MARY MIX, AND A TWIST OF LIMON AND LOUISIANNA HOT SAUCE~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:13 PM
Either there was something wrong with him or you are wrong about him having it "made at home". Sometimes we don't realize that we aren't giving our significant other what they want and need. So instead of wondering what was wrong with him, you should probably review your own behavior and determine if there are changes you need to make. If you still think that you did nothing wrong, then you should probably just assume that there were inherit flaws in your man's character and movE ON,

!~~IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME THIS HAPPENED ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO, IT WAS JUST A QUESTION~~
BUT REALLY DO LUV ALL THE RESPONSES, I GUESS THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:53 AM
~~OBVIOUSLY THEY LOVE U AND THEY DONT WANT TO SEE U GET HURT, JUST SLOWLY BUT SURELY IF U FEEL HE IS THE ONE, BRING HIM IN SO THE FAMILY CAN KNOW HOW HE IS~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:50 AM
~~WELL HE SHOULD OF REALIZED FRIENDSHIP IS SOMETHING U DONT TAKE FOR GRANTED, AND TOLD HER UR HIS BEST FRIEND, IF SHE COULDNT EXCEPT THAT THEN SHE WAS NOT WORTH IT, IT IS HIS LOST NOT URS, DUMP HIM!!~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:10 AM
~~CHANGE UR NUMBER~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:08 AM
~~SHE IS JUST PLAYING A GAME WITH U~~ SHE WANTS U TO BE AVAILABLE AT HER CONVIENENCE, FIND ANOTHER FRIEND TO HANG OUT WITH, DON'T CALL HER ANYMORE AND NEXT THING U KNOW SHE WILL BE CALLING U~~SHE NEEDS TO STOP USING HER SON AS AN EXCUSE~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:04 AM
~~BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID JUST LIKE THE MAN WHO CHEATS~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:57 AM
~~sad SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT, HOW LONG HAVE U HAD UR HAMSTER?~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:01 PM
~~HELLO AND WELCOME JASON~~

AMORPRECIOSA's photo
Thu 12/06/07 10:00 PM
~~VERY FUNNY~~ LUV UR THEORY~~