Community > Posts By > peaceful_nrg

peaceful_nrg's photo
Thu 01/17/13 09:20 PM
I find the same issue in Eugene, Oregon.

peaceful_nrg's photo
Sun 10/07/12 09:27 PM
<3

peaceful_nrg's photo
Sat 09/29/12 10:09 PM
Why the hell are you using IE? Seriously...?
And yeah, I'm home alone... with my doggies, and kitties...

peaceful_nrg's photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:10 PM

Women are colossal perverts, and sneak around perving profiles then sit in bathroom stalls shredding toilet paper talking to each other about their pervyness!

Oh no! Our secret is out blushing blushing frustrated

peaceful_nrg's photo
Fri 09/14/12 10:28 AM

I don't understand how you can say there is no way to start a conversation with someone unless they have something on their profile. Lets say we are at a club and I was interested in you... I'd approach you whether your t-shirt had all of your interests and information printed on it or not..

Well, in person it's a bit different. The environment helps quite a bit. Here, at least for me, seeing a picture isn't going to make me want to contact someone. Even if they're attractive, I want to see something more, something beyond that picture.

We all have our preferences. You asked for advice, so I gave it to you. You don't have to take it. I was just curious as to why you had asked if you clearly didn't want to change anything.

Don't get the wrong idea.. just because I present a good argument does not mean I'm not considering what everyone has to say. I actually am. My issue is I'm not sure I should be on an online dating website anymore, it hasn't worked for me yet and It's becoming tiresome. Maybe it's time to just start dating 'band aids', tho that will lead no where. =/

You asked openly for advice because as you said "it hasn't worked for me yet and It's becoming tiresome."
People read your request and gave you their best advice. You apparently are not willing to try the suggestions given, and wish to argue about the ideas people have offered you...hmmmm
Now you're referring to women as "band aids"...hmmmm
Well, sounds like you are an angry person that wants to argue and isn't done wallowing in your own discomfort.
The girls that would be attracted to a man with a sparse profile with no info except some angry/grumpy looking pics would indeed be the perfect ones for you.
Good luck with that.

peaceful_nrg's photo
Thu 09/13/12 05:19 PM

I wonder!! You will see a woman with the profile topic ''any real man?''
And a man the vice-versal, how come we can't hook up easily? Infact finding that special one on mingle2 is very difficult!

I agree! I feel that I have been good-humored, pleasant, and quite clear about what I'm looking for in a man, yet I have a lot of emails from guys who clearly do not want what I want. I'm not sure why they bother with me... or why it's so hard to find a partner?

peaceful_nrg's photo
Wed 09/12/12 09:35 AM
Hi Justin!
If you write just a little about who you are as a person, talk about something you really care about, and who you would like to meet it would be super helpful on your profile. I didn't get to read what you had before, so IDK what was there?
You should have at least one pic with you smiling. Girls like that.
Good luck!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Mon 05/28/12 12:27 AM
Welcome!
:heart:

peaceful_nrg's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:54 PM
http://www.bmir.org/

Burning Man Radio <3

peaceful_nrg's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:34 PM
Did anyone mention Dirty Love with Jenny McCarthy? It's really funny!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Fri 05/25/12 08:24 PM

Debbie does Dallas...........

what What?????what

it was hilarious!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When I was 17 my ex-husband (boyfriend at the time who was 22...creep!) snuck me into an "adult" theater to see that one.

I don't remember the movie other it had a really dumb plot (ha ha plot) and I was quite nervous I would get in trouble for being there; I mostly remember the creepy people in the theater.
It must be a comedy...right?

Thank the universe for DVDs!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Fri 05/25/12 07:24 PM
Tank Girl

One of my fav's!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Fri 05/04/12 07:43 PM
He's on craigslist too. Sounds okay.

peaceful_nrg's photo
Thu 04/05/12 12:30 AM
Weird!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Tue 04/03/12 08:29 PM
Welcome Blake!
waving

peaceful_nrg's photo
Mon 03/19/12 03:53 PM

Picture is too dark.
Information about you is almost nil.
Nothing about what you seek.
And I don't know what "foothball" is,
same as football? You referred to it
twice that way.

When you see a profile that works, see why.
Good luck :-)

Now, now, he's from Switzerland-let's be gentle. I agree more pics and filling in information would be very beneficial!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Sun 03/18/12 11:44 PM
I don't think age has much to do with relationships. Age ranges are a speculation at best. The fun + respectful + authentic person you are equation is what I find most important.

Good luck finding a person you want to spend your time with!

<3

peaceful_nrg's photo
Thu 03/15/12 07:39 PM

I thought there was a chat feature on this site. Am I wrong? If not, how do I access this feature?

When a person you want to chat with is online you go to their profile page and the Instant Message button appears. The button isn't there if the person is not online. I had the same question when I was new here too.

Good luck!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Mon 03/12/12 12:53 PM
I had a date with someone on this site and that situation came up. During dinner he stated that he had worked in his profession for 30 years-but his profile said he was 36? I asked how old he was when he started that job, and he said "in his teens". So, it turns out his profile says he's 12 years younger than he is, which was quite obvious when I met him in person.
It's not a big deal, I just don't understand why anyone would lie about their age when they claim to be looking for a partner. The truth will come out at one time or another, and you will have to explain why you lied in the first place...?
Red flag!

peaceful_nrg's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:12 PM
Manners are wonderful! Personally I love people with them.
I'm wondering if the problem lies in choosing beautiful people to date, who are accustomed to acting like jerks because they have good looks?
I have dated some very attractive men who eventually behaved badly because they were good looking and thought they could "get away with" bad behavior?
I think it's really hot to find an attractive man who has manners, is respectful, and decent person.
Where are they all hiding themselves.......?

Previous 1