Community > Posts By > beaporwoll

beaporwoll's photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:24 PM

women like being persued

bingo

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 08:11 PM
Yeah dude that isn't gonna work. Nice try.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:13 PM
Family Guy is simply the best show on TV. It just doesn't get any better than that.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:23 PM

The mother of all annoying songs...

La Vida Loca

Ricky Martin

Ay Dios mio...

I still think billy ray cyrus has this song beat but not by much. At least this one had a fun beat and some salsa to it.laugh laugh

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:21 PM

cant fight this feeling anymore-REO Speedwagondevil

I love REO...Infact when they came to Dallas I was there..and I still love that song! to each his own!

Yeah what's wrong with that song??

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:20 PM

achey-breaky heart-billy ray cyrus? devil

That is our winner there. That song is straight from the devildevil devil devil

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:19 PM

Hinder...lips of an angel

No way. If you wanna hear a bad version of it find the country artist who did it. That is a terrible song then.
That guitar riff before the second chorus....wonderful.

hating on Jack are you??
I only like the country version. really.I mean if I had to hear it.I want Jack Ingram. Hes a badd A$$ Texas country artist. And I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM..

I think Texans have a special kind of love for our Texas COuntry Artist!

Not hating on him. Just saying I like the rock version much better.
To each their own....you like the country version....I like the rock. It's a good song....just better in the rock version.:wink:

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:18 PM

That "Cuz I ain't no holla back" or whatever...and then that "under my umbrella" song...and there's another pop-ish song where they spell out the word bananas (I think it is...heard it once and whenever it comes on I change it asap) Can't stand any of those songs. explode grumble grumble :angry:

Holla Back has the bananas thing in it. Both songs are annoying.

Thank you...I thought it might have been the same song...just wasn't sure. Those songs seriously just crawl up under my skin and put me in a horrible, nasty mean mood if forced to listen to them. I'd rather hear anything than either of those songs. laugh

lol that's funny. Gwen was sooo much better in No Doubt.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:17 PM
Los Lonely Boys song Heaven. That song drives me nuts.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:16 PM

anything by madonna, REM, Backdoor Boys and somebody mentioned James Blunt I like Weird Al's Version Pitiful.

Ok REM is wonderful. Old Madonna is ok. Backdoor boys....well yeah duh.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:14 PM
NO.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:13 PM
What's wrong with Hey Delilah??
It's a simple but good song??
What makes it so annoying??

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:12 PM

That "Cuz I ain't no holla back" or whatever...and then that "under my umbrella" song...and there's another pop-ish song where they spell out the word bananas (I think it is...heard it once and whenever it comes on I change it asap) Can't stand any of those songs. explode grumble grumble :angry:

Holla Back has the bananas thing in it. Both songs are annoying.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:11 PM

Hinder...lips of an angel

No way. If you wanna hear a bad version of it find the country artist who did it. That is a terrible song then.
That guitar riff before the second chorus....wonderful.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:11 PM

that spice girls song
if you want to be my lover

Ooooo agreed. But any Spice Girls song might do really.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:09 PM

Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilah Hey There Delilahlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Another overplayed but good song.

beaporwoll's photo

Macerana
dude..you win..i hate that

Thanks. :smile:

beaporwoll's photo

James Blunt you're beautiful

Oh come on I know it was overplayed but that's a good song.

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:08 PM
Macerana

beaporwoll's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:07 PM
Yeah and hydrogen peroxide in the shampoo isn't a good idea either. Stay away from the hair products.
And yes....you're flirting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10