Community > Posts By > khan327

khan327's photo
Wed 04/02/14 08:00 AM

Who is jesus?
Bibile itself confuse about jesus.

He ain't what your Imam says,and he ain't what that Christian Preacher says!

tooooo much contradiction in bibile about jesus and god

khan327's photo
Wed 04/02/14 04:15 AM
Who is jesus?
Bibile itself confuse about jesus.

khan327's photo
Mon 07/29/13 12:58 AM

I am looking for a woman or a girl for Mutah (temporary marriage) from Montreal/Canada.
please contact me if you are interested.

u must be shia

khan327's photo
Sat 07/20/13 11:27 PM

wana makeout ? i am looking for guys for bed.

contact with chine OR american embessy

khan327's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:26 AM
Edited by khan327 on Tue 06/11/13 09:32 AM

The 80% of Muslims in Afghanistan wants the death penalty for those who leave Islam. Egypt and Pakistan are not far behind with 70%, but also in Malaysia, Jordan and the Palestinian territories the majority expects the scaffold.
I do not understand why there is no freedom to the individual will to follow this religion, why Islam must uses the terror strategy on unarmed people

i have been in afgan, pak uae and oman and i have neva seen sucha thing. And what about , LAW OF APOSTASY IN CHRITIANITY AND JUDAISM?
actually there isn't one!
You can Convert,without being decapitated,or stoned!laugh

in the hebrew bibile . Apostasy is equated with rebelion againast god.his law and worshiping any god other than hebrew ,diety yahwash ,the penality for apostasy is deuteronamy 13;1-10 is death.
That prophet or that dreamer(who lead you to worship of other god)shall be put to death.
Its a lil bit proof or i need to bring some more evidence. And you should need to read the law of of apostasy in israeli state or i need to post there.
you really have to start thinking for yourself,instead of letting your Imam do it for you!
Give me one example for the last Hundred years when anyone in the West was Stoned or decapitated for Apostasy,including Israel,or by Jews,which you seem to love so much.
Then look at the strict Muslim Countries,then tell me the same Rhyme and Verse again!

i just point out what your religion say about apostasy.

khan327's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:16 AM
Dont be burn. More you pressed islam more it will grow.

khan327's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:11 AM

First of all, take time to think, you could be just stressed.

get a vacation in Iran or Pakistan or Afganistan just to see how the islamic life style wor

if he came to pak a warm welcome from mine.

khan327's photo
Thu 06/06/13 11:42 PM

How do you get into Islam
as non-Muslim
I am ready Convert to islam
any muslims want to help me

to convert to islam and become muslim a person need to pronounce the below testimony.
Say: ash-hadu an la ilah a ill allah( i bear witness that there is no diety but allah)
say: wa ash-hadu ana muhammad-ar-rasullallah(and i bear witness that muhammad is the messenger of allah)
take a shower, symbolically cleaning yourself of your past life(some people prefer to shower before making the declaration of faith above either way iis acceptable.
Learn how to pray and practice islam in your daily life.
Continue to learn,study and grow in your new faith
maintain your existing family relationship to the best of your abality.some may have difficulity accepting your decision, but all time try to keep the door open and be a good example of humility,kindness and patience.
Note: IT WILL BE BETER IF THERE IS ISLAMIC CENTER NEAR TO YOU OR ISLAMIC SCHOLAR SO YOU NEED TO JOIN HIM THEY WILL GUIDE YOU. IF NO SO ASK FROM ME I WILL GUIDE YOU.

khan327's photo
Thu 06/06/13 10:50 PM
The word "sea" is mentioned 32 time in Quran and the word "land" 13 time ,
sea + land=32+13=45
percentage of "sea"32/45*100=71.11111%
percentage of "land"=13/45*100=28.88888889%
modern science recently discoverd that the above figures represent the exact proportion of sea and land on earth in reality

khan327's photo
Tue 06/04/13 10:02 AM

The 80% of Muslims in Afghanistan wants the death penalty for those who leave Islam. Egypt and Pakistan are not far behind with 70%, but also in Malaysia, Jordan and the Palestinian territories the majority expects the scaffold.
I do not understand why there is no freedom to the individual will to follow this religion, why Islam must uses the terror strategy on unarmed people

i have been in afgan, pak uae and oman and i have neva seen sucha thing. And what about , LAW OF APOSTASY IN CHRITIANITY AND JUDAISM?
actually there isn't one!
You can Convert,without being decapitated,or stoned!laugh

in the hebrew bibile . Apostasy is equated with rebelion againast god.his law and worshiping any god other than hebrew ,diety yahwash ,the penality for apostasy is deuteronamy 13;1-10 is death.
That prophet or that dreamer(who lead you to worship of other god)shall be put to death.
Its a lil bit proof or i need to bring some more evidence. And you should need to read the law of of apostasy in israeli state or i need to post there.

khan327's photo
Tue 06/04/13 12:06 AM

khan327's photo
Mon 06/03/13 11:54 PM

any solid proof. U must be jew that y u spreading ******** about islam.
Tsk,Tsk,Tsk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Guys drew First Blood,many Centuries ago,and you haven't stopped!

Remember,with Fire and Sword?

mnay centuries ago, who killed 1500 messenger in a day these were israel. Fire and sword. So what to do with israeli state if they killing innocent ppls?

khan327's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:49 AM

People want freedom. I don't care what religion you practice or believe in.

Murderers should be brought to justice.

agree, but who will bring BUSH and TONY BLAIR to justice?

khan327's photo
Fri 05/31/13 09:02 PM

I found the word fatwa on wiki-p

wiki-p its not accaptable. On net every one can put anything.

khan327's photo
Fri 05/31/13 08:59 PM

any solid proof. U must be jew that y u spreading ******** about islam.

khan327's photo
Tue 10/16/12 03:55 AM
ANDYB DOOG..
You peopels are allergic from words 'JEHAD'
JEHAD mean to protect islam from threat. U need to differntiate JEHAD from terrorisam.
Bombing, killing civlilian, killing innocents life. Forcing non muslim to accept islam. Destroyng charch or other religious place of non- muslim its anint jehad and nor muslimsm.
So u claming the agenda of jews is peace. But i am searching peace n palastin i aint find it. And dont claim palastin is the land of jews. Quran said 1400 years ago there will be no land(country) on earth rule by jews. And the fact still present.
Logically u trying to show that islam. Quran muhammd alll fals and fake. So i cant repeat again i have already explain it n many occussion in this forum.
U refusing , no hand of jews in 9/2/11 , u neeed to read some intelegnce report.
A new report i have readn a month ago, announce by afganistan govt.
Usa planing to build a new country for jews on border area of. Afgan,china,and pak
so did u arrange 9/2/11 attack to make way for ur new country. I think so

khan327's photo
Fri 10/12/12 01:56 PM

Ok you're a seeker,now you have been gotten four customers,select one.

lol m on 5 number

khan327's photo
Fri 10/12/12 12:08 PM

Now, let's see who supports Islam.

I am not pro-homosex.

I also do not advocate killing them because they practice it.

Do you support Muslims killing homosexuals?

Watch this true video. Don't fear seeing the truth about what Muslims do to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zL_zP2pHp3w#!

wc all friends i am back.
Lol ur attitude show that u dont like islam.
Mind like u r creating distance among the ppls.
U r just posting to show that islam is not a good religion .
Ppls like u cant do anything . Islam is the fastes spreading religion in all.
Fear always spreads fast!

here i am refering you some famous name who accept islam.
Lew a famosu basket ball player.
Mike, a famous boxer.
Arther, an american jazz musician.
Dave, an american tv comedian.
Chris eubank. British boxer.
Nell , aferican crickter
u claming islam is fear. And non-muslim accepting islam caz of fear. So these are some famous name i have refer you. No muslim keep sward on there throat, to accept islam. It was there own wish.

khan327's photo
Fri 10/12/12 11:28 AM

Islam is the fastes spreading religion in all.

Sucks how the perverted basterds have to convert folks.

As long as they are killing off their own future suicide bombers, cool.

You do have allies over here. The Nation of Islam has Jew haters waiting to get the order to start killing/converting Jews and non-muslims.

You proud of being able to mutilate little girls, beat your women and legally kill all who disagree with Mohammed, may his soul burn hotter and his victims find peace.

ur jewish mind are more dingrous for world than those terrorist.

And your selective ignorance of the malice of Islam is showing as well. Islam sells itself through fear and terror, much like OLD Christianity. And what I find really funny is how Islam claims a heritage based from Abraham and yet here you are showing spite for Jews. You are aware Jews have a claim to Abraham's heritage as well? YOU HATE YOUR OWN BROTHERS! SCANDALOUS! Shall we revisit some questions I have had of you that you seem hell bent to refuse an answer too?

islm show heritage fromm all messngers. If jew claming heritage from ibrahim its doesn mean u must be peacefull. In present world what jew doing. If some one insult ilslam he must be jew . If some one insult muhammd he must be jew. In every destrucation thhere will be directly or inderictly hands of jew. Just take example of 9/2/11. Majority of american sure that jews hands were in it. Hatlr was right he said. No peace on earth even one jew present on it.

khan327's photo
Sat 10/06/12 04:21 PM

Islam is the fastes spreading religion in all.

Sucks how the perverted basterds have to convert folks.

As long as they are killing off their own future suicide bombers, cool.

You do have allies over here. The Nation of Islam has Jew haters waiting to get the order to start killing/converting Jews and non-muslims.

You proud of being able to mutilate little girls, beat your women and legally kill all who disagree with Mohammed, may his soul burn hotter and his victims find peace.

ur jewish mind are more dingrous for world than those terrorist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12