Community > Posts By > khan327

khan327's photo
Thu 02/16/12 07:12 AM
Conrad! God will give punish,for what they are doing

khan327's photo
Tue 02/14/12 11:10 AM
Why are you winking? Is dust in your ey?

khan327's photo
Sun 02/12/12 11:34 AM
Amaeb,if you want to conform,so u r welcome.

khan327's photo
Sun 02/12/12 11:24 AM
No no,divorce not funished and not a sin.you are free if a wife dont like her husbend so she can separte.but i dont claim that fight,argument its not occur between husbend and wife an our socity.but its not going so forward to get divorce.

khan327's photo
Sun 02/12/12 11:07 AM
I think divorce is not sin an any religion,i just share my culture.and custom with you.your ex husbend,he was your past leave the past and make plan for your future.:)

khan327's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:05 AM
Separation,divorce,its not custom of our socity,in my 25 years life i have seen only 3 divorce in my town.
I THINK ITS AN INTRESTING SOUNDs FOR you

khan327's photo
Wed 02/08/12 06:27 AM
Canrad,ask from a jew scholar he will satisfy you

khan327's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:15 AM
Im not a reseacher but i am a obseriver i observe afgan war from very close .... ask from CIA to provide evidence,proof..how they hijack the plan.who involved in hijacking.where was our security.

khan327's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:02 AM
There are 3 large religion in the world...islam.jew,and christian
Jews claim ezra is son of god..
Christia say Messiah is son of god...
Islam say no son of God..according to quran....[jews say ezra is son of allah.cheistan say messiah is son of allah.that is their sayin with their mouth.they imitate they saying of those who disbelieved(non muslim) of old . May allah destroy them.how perverse are they!]
the former statment i translate just quran nothing i add from my side...i wana know can gopel deny these statment of quran

khan327's photo
Wed 02/08/12 01:01 AM
There are 4 large religion in the world...islam.jew,christian and hindu ..
Jews claim ezra is son of god..
Christia say Messiah is son of god...
Islam say no sone of God..according to quran....[jews say ezra is son of allah.cheistan say messiah is son of allah.that is their sayin with their mouth.they imitate they saying of those who disbelieved(non muslim) of old . May allah destroy them.how perverse are they!]
the for statment i translate just quran nothind i add from my side...i wana know can gopel deny these statment of quran

khan327's photo
Wed 02/08/12 12:46 AM
Adventure i deny you ....you say mulla and sharia bring change in QURAN its not so ....SHARIA....its only explain the quran and hadise(saying of mohammad) if all world come togather thay cant bring any change in the quran.....SHARIA only explain the quran and solve the new problem eg..succide attack the solution of at not present in QURAN then sharia explain it... its dosnt mean that sharai and mulla change the quran....if u need furthr explanation download the message of Dr zakir nike this is a good islamic scholar ....adventure once you read the quran if you want i will send you english traslation after read u must be adoped muslamism....

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 08:31 AM
Here most of the ppl are from abroad...and i think marriage with abroad partner mostly unseccful.it get termination very soon

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:04 AM
I am not here to make enemies ...here we exchange our idea....

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 07:01 AM
Willing behave you are a mature one dont behave likea spoil kid...you need to join school again OR u need a psychiatrist....and who force you to belave on muhammad..its only show your nagtive mind......may be you are a grandpa dont behave like your grandsone...damn

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:46 AM
Ok its mean bibile not in its original form.......there are 4 book in the world from God side for huminkind......i am sure only.... QURAN.....present an its original form

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:30 AM
Yap joice...try,try again may be your partner here arround you..........:p

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:24 AM
Din...congratulation..

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 06:23 AM
Din...congratulation..

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:49 AM
islamic history show that jesus was an arbic if jesus was an arbic its mean original gospel was an arbic languge and the present gospel in an english languge its a question mark on present gospel(book of christan)

khan327's photo
Tue 02/07/12 02:38 AM

Can u tel me jesus was an arbic or an english man

Does it really matter?

As are you...

and I.

He was human first.

As God walks with you.

So also God walked with him.