Community > Posts By > khan327

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:27 PM
Raping the women, sex with child, etc. Its not the part of islam. And neva islam order for that. If a muslim rape the women or doing sex with child its doesnot mean this is the order of islam. These are the criminal. If you talking about iran. Iran is not a muslim country. Have you seen any muslim country that have good relation with iran. Iranian bring change in islam, its not the true islam whats iranian are doing. And iran is not representive of islam.
You talking about temporay marrage. Compare the divorce rate of non muslm with muslm u will see wher is temporary marrage, here you will seen a big differance . I am 25 years old i have seen only 3 divorce in my town. You ppl give the referance of you tube and other web site. They show crimanl case its not the true image of islam. If your girls doing sex with animal, we dont say that your religion allow you for that.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:45 PM
Lady caz here are some stupid ppl like willing who creat shitting envornmt for this type debeat

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:33 PM
ANATOLINAI.....U are right i am 100% agree with you.CIA support All terrorist thay make 9/2/11 drama to occupy oil and distrub peace of world .

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:27 PM
If they could look at women and have premarital sex, maybe google wouldn't report the following search results...
Pig Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)Donkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) 1) Turkey (No. 4)
Pakistan has some sick
mofos.[/qu
every body know who doing sex with dog,donkey.horse,snake.pig:D
pakistan , beat russia hardly in afganistan now number of USA. Its breavty of NATO with modran jet plan, modern gun, modern war weapon, moderan drone. Measile. And taliban having only an ordinary gun and still they shitting your soldure. Its the srength of USA.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:27 PM
If they could look at women and have premarital sex, maybe google wouldn't report the following search results...
Pig Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) Egypt (No. 2) Saudi Arabia (No. 3)Donkey Sex: Pakistan (No. 1) 1) Turkey (No. 4)
Pakistan has some sick
mofos.[/qu
every body know who doing sex with dog,donkey.horse,snake.pig:D
pakistan , beat russia hardly in afganistan now number of USA. Its breavty of NATO with modran jet plan, modern gun, modern war weapon, moderan drone. Measile. And taliban having only an ordinary gun and still they shitting your soldure. Its the srength of USA.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:51 PM
Some ony say muslim dont have family planning. In top ten population country 3 are muslims country and 7 are non muslims
its good family planning.....:D

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:47 PM
Are Muslims really trying to take over the world as some are suggesting here.?I very much doubt it myself.

nononon we dont want it. We just want to stop oil on europe and usa..

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:44 PM
because they kill anyone that is not muslim. w a woman is treated in Saudi Arabia... she cannot go out alone, without a man. he can kill her on the spot, no trial or anything. tdaughteey wanna ta"peace and love",
have u seen any non muslim die in bomb blast in pakistan. Have u seen any muslim in pakistan he killd a non muslim. There are 20% non muslim in pakistan.
Hijab its the part of islam over women desnt expose her body like ur its order of god. if exposure of the body is modrinsm than animal are more modran than human. Adultry is not part of islam. is is a modrinism to sex with dog , cat . Donkey, horse. Snake blalah:Dlesbo gay..

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 01:27 PM
case and point...notice how he wants to take over the world? the religion of "peace and love" is showing it right now...
.Are you see any muslim he isult your religion?Are you see any muslim who insult your religion book.Are you see any muslim who insult yoy charchare you see any muslim he insult jesus.This is love and peace.And you know every where you ppl insult quran and our messenger.
Sorry bro but I cannot and will not respect anyone who treats women the way Muslims do.
its wrong. If muslim treats women bad. More women accepet islam than man. So why it?
Fear?

no fear. Do you like we do it?

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:50 AM
We are happy every were. These the islamist who shitting ur NATO in afganistan. Shame on NATO cant face taliban in afginastan. These are the islamist who make islamic atom bom ( pakistani atom bomb) watch your history, we rule on you for many century . Remember sultan salahudin ayubi. WE rule on spain. We spread the islam from saudia arbia to africa, europe, asia america. Dont be so happy we will come back and we will show you what is islam and what is muslm.we will occupy the world its the promis of god with us. ... we want iran with atomic power.......
so why is Taliban always running,and courageously killing their own?laugh Why not stand and fight?what
taliban is still an afganistan. After 2014 usa gonna running from afgan.
yep,hiding behind Women,children and Old People!

its only propanda of you media. Ask from a soldure who had fyt in afganistan. He will satisfy you.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:44 AM
case and point...notice how he wants to take over the world? the religion of "peace and love" is showing it right now...
.Are you see any muslim he isult your religion?Are you see any muslim who insult your religion book.Are you see any muslim who insult yoy charchare you see any muslim he insult jesus.This is love and peace.And you know every where you ppl insult quran and our messenger.
Sorry bro but I cannot and will not respect anyone who treats women the way Muslims do.
its wrong. If muslim treats women bad. More women accepet islam than man. So why it?
Your going to try and tell me that giving little girls clitorectomies is not abusive?

its wrong

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:41 AM
Why is this thread not in the joke section?
Because, in reality, it is no joke.

yap its reality we rule on india for 500 years. We rule on spain for 800 yers. We bring islam to asia. Europe. Africa by force of sward and love . If you have abilty resrtrict islam back to saudia arbia.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:32 AM
.Are you see any muslim he isult your religion?Are you see any muslim who insult your releious book.Are you see any muslim who insult yoy charchare you see any muslim he insult jesus.This is love and peace.And you know every where you ppl insult quran and our messenger.

its wrong. If muslim treats women bad. Accaptness of islam is more in women than man. So why it?

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:31 AM

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:30 AM

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:12 AM
Are you see any muslim he isult your religion?
Are you see any muslim who insult your religion book.
Are you see any muslim who insult yoy charch
are you see any muslim he insult jesus.
This is love and peace.
And you know every where you ppl insult quran and our messenger.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 10:03 AM
We are happy every were. These the islamist who shitting ur NATO in afganistan. Shame on NATO cant face taliban in afginastan. These are the islamist who make islamic atom bom ( pakistani atom bomb) watch your history, we rule on you for many century . Remember sultan salahudin ayubi. WE rule on spain. We spread the islam from saudia arbia to africa, europe, asia america. Dont be so happy we will come back and we will show you what is islam and what is muslm.we will occupy the world its the promis of god with us. ... we want iran with atomic power.......
so why is Taliban always running,and courageously killing their own?laugh Why not stand and fight?what

taliban is still an afganistan. After 2014 usa gonna running from afgan.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:26 AM
Any way i slam is the fastest religion of the world. Have you seen any muslim that his been derail.and accepted another religion.

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:12 AM
many people use 'we' when they should use 'I'people are individuals first, and sometimes individuals assume they speak for a whole group,,,

who start first me are you people. It was just my reacation

khan327's photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:00 AM
you just proved the Joke!laugh

watch ur history ..:D