Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:43 PM

OUR LAGER, WHICH ART IN BARRELS,
HALLOWED BY THY FAME.
THY WILL BE DRUNK, I WILL BE DRUNK,
AT HOME, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR FOAMY HEAD,
AND FORGIVE OUR SPILLAGE,
AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO SPILL AGAINST US.
AND LEAD US NOT TO INCARCERATION,
BUT DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS.
FOR THINE IS THE ALE, THE PILSNER, AND THE LAGER,
FOREVER AND EVER.
- AMEN -
what is with you thats defiantly not funny

To each there own I guess... I'm not really know for being politically correct...
well what you said isnt right and im sure others can agree if there christians that is.
Thou shall not laugh?grumble

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:37 PM
Thats funny right there now,I don't care who are............But there going to eat you alivedrinker drinker drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 11:07 PM

Vote Ron Paul drinker
drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 08:11 PM
That's what my Mom told me.sad

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 08:01 PM

I long for the day when fear and force are no longer the primary means by which men deal with one another.
And I long for the day to vote for something positive instead of the lesser of 2 evils.

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:36 PM
Is the United States a victim of it's own foreign policy? I love my country but I fear my Government. Terrorism is an ugly subject but I believe that through our Governments Policy regarding Covert Operations and attempted manipulation of Governments in the Middle East our country is now reaping what it has sown. The United States has done this in every corner of the globe. Is it a war ON terrorism or a war Of terrorism?

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:56 PM

Saddam came into power, or I should say, seized power in July of 1979. In the early months of his power he had hundreds of members of his own party and army officers who he thought might be against him murdered. He even ordered the killing of two of his own sons-in-law who had defected to Jordan. Saddam tricked them into coming back to Baghdad by promising them safety. During his rule of terror he used executions and extrajudicial killings as a tool of political repression, both to eliminate real or suspected political opponents.
...NO ARGUMENT HERE, ALL TRUE, BUT YOU LEFT OUT THAT HIS RISE TO POWER WAS SANCTIONED AND MADE POSSIBLE BY THE CIA/REGAN ADMINISTRATION. SAME ADMINISTRATION THAT SOLD WEAPONS TO KNOWN TERRORISTS (REMEMBER THE IRAN/CONTRA SCANDAL???)IN ORDER TO GET US HOSTAGES RELEASED FROM IRAN

He plunged Iraq into an eight-year war with neighboring Iran. The aftermath of that war was that hundreds of thousands in Iran and Iraq were killed and Saddam destroyed Iraq's economy.
...AGAIN TRUE, THIS WAR BENEFITED THE US SINCE THEY WERE UNABLE TO TOPPLE THE RELIGIOUS REGIME WHICH HAD INSTALLED ITSELF AFTER A COUP AGAINST THE KING OF IRAN (ANOTHER USA PUPPET)

The economic troubles from the Iran war led Saddam to invade Kuwait in the summer of 1990, seeking to grab its oil wealth, but the American-led coalitiion stopped him.
...THE PUPPET TRYING TO CUT THE STRINGS, LET US NOT FORGET THAT THE WEAPONS USED AGAINST US SOLDIERS WHERE THOSE PROVIDED BY THE US FOR SADDAM'S "WAR" AGAINST IRAN (YOU CAN THANK REGAN FOR THAT ONE TOO)TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THE WAR THREATENED THE US IN NO WAY, ONE WONDERS WHY YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WERE SENT TO THE MIDDLE EAST IN THE FIST PLACE...OH YES...ALL THAT OIL...

As far as Weapons of Mass Destruction are concerned, the International Atomic Energy Agency confirmed in the 1990s that Saddam Hussein had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, a design for a nuclear weapon, and was working on methods of enriching uranium for a nuclear bomb. He had recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa, according to the British Government. He had attempted to purchase high strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons, according to intelligence sources. Yet he had not credibly explained these activities.
...AGAIN NO DISPUTE HERE BUT NOTHING WAS EVER FOUND THAT WAS ACUTALLY BUILT...A PROGRAM IS NOT A BOMB....ALLIED INTELLIGENCE SHOWED THAT IRAQ DID NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Iraqi officials were accompanying all inspectors in order to intimidate witnesses. Iraq was blocking U-2 surveillance flights requested by the U.N. Saddam Hussein had ordered that scientists who cooperate with the UN be killed, along with their families.
...UN OFFICIALS REPORTED THAT THE IRAQI GOVRNT COOPERATED FULLY WITH INSPECTIONS AND FOUND NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE "THREATS" TO SCIENTISTS. IRAQI SCIENTISTS WERE OFFERED AMNISTY BY THE US IF THEY WOULD SPEAK OUT AGAINST SADDAM, SOME DID THUS THE REPORTS OF THREATS.

Shall we go into the crimes he committed against humanity with the torture chambers, the mass graves, the supression of freedom, and on and on?
...WHICH THE US CONVENIANTLY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY FOR YEARS....WHILE SADDAM SERVED US INTERESTS...

There is an old saying: Three sides to every story, yours, theirs and the truth....just depends what you're trying to justify.
Sorry about the ALL CAPS...dont know how to bold or italicize on this site.

100% Absolutely Correctomundo.......Johnny....show the lady what sh'es won.drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :heart: :heart: bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:23 PM
Skeeered

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:22 PM

Hey..He maka fun ahwa cah
He say ahw cah gahe
awe cah nah gahe
he gae
Enters room, Listens, Quickly exits roomnoway noway noway noway

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:18 PM

*yank*

umm nah man... nah..devil
drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile noway

Troubled's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:07 AM

I think women grieve more.....or maybe Ive just known uncaring unfeeling men.......I dunno....noway
I told myself there would never be another ewe....But with a smile like thatbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile noway

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:15 PM
IMO it is the individual that did not initiate the breakup.

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 10:06 PM

Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away from themselves. ~Author Unknown

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. ~Thomas Paine

Here is my advice as we begin the century that will lead to 2081. First, guard the freedom of ideas at all costs. Be alert that dictators have always played on the natural human tendency to blame others and to oversimplify. And don't regard yourself as a guardian of freedom unless you respect and preserve the rights of people you disagree with to free, public, unhampered expression. ~Gerard K. O'Neill, 2081

drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 09:34 PM
New guy cruises thru and says Hi Guysbigsmile

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:38 PM
Yea I could see all along that you were the poster child for positivity.noway noway noway noway noway noway

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:10 PM

Don't go away mad Lindyy, just go away...

Wiley:

Sorry, but I think the Lord led me to this forum to get something POSITIVE brought to the attention to the people living in the World that He Created!

Can you imagine, (those who are Christians AND Jewish), what He must think when He sees all this hatred going on toward His people that love Him and serve Him.

How sad it must be for God.

Lindyy
:heart: :heart:

Which voice in your head told you that anything you say is positive. Was it Rush's voice cause it sure wasn't God.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:24 PM

I'm hoping some of his bashing, was due to his addiction. I have a hard time with overly opinionated people.

Then you have a problem with me and everyone else on this forum

Lindyy

Not everybody just you:heart: :heart: bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 04:15 PM
That's right...........And he's a democratbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14