Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:41 PM
George

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 03:39 PM
Buy the 2 Guys a dime bag and have them beat the s**t out of your Ex.bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 02:47 PM

Do you know how hard it is to type when you have a big huge cat that keeps trying to climb into your arms to be held every time you try to type anything? Maybe it should be one of those obscure Olympic sports?

I have numerous large dogs.

No problem with cats here.

Although, I do have some pretty good recipes...
So many cats..................So few recipesbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:26 PM
Why do they call them apartments when they are all together?

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 10:43 AM
Do we have to answer all of them?noway

Troubled's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:57 AM

that would sure cut back on traffic deaths which is the leading cause of death..and for children about half of the children killed in car accidents were unrestrained..

Yea? So really.. Parents should be outlawed.
Dare I say that if you outlaw parents only outlaws will have parents?bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:42 PM

Most people on these dating sites are just looking for sex. I'm starting to think a bar is better for a meaningful relationship, even just a friend.drinker drinker
Took 30 years to get tired of the bar scene, This is starting to get old after 3 months

which was better?
I'm thinkin maybe the bar. A person can describe themselves pretty much how they would like to be, But after a Pitcher of Jack & Coke the real thing magically seems to appear.

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:40 PM

Most people on these dating sites are just looking for sex. I'm starting to think a bar is better for a meaningful relationship, even just a friend.drinker drinker
Took 30 years to get tired of the bar scene, This is starting to get old after 3 months

which was better?
I'm thinkin maybe the bar. A person can describe themselves pretty much how they would like to be, But after a Pitcher of Jack & Coke the real thing magically seems to appear.

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:27 PM

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:19 PM
Edited by Troubled on Fri 02/22/08 05:23 PM

Let it go. They did

the point is when people misinform others and insist on people using their standards it bothers me....
You mean like George Bushbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:31 PM

He is also a closet pedophile.

you mean he molests young closets?...noway
That's funny right there nowdrinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 04:00 PM
Edited by Troubled on Fri 02/22/08 04:01 PM

Not trying to debate, but the term hurts some people. I hope it gets so no one says it. I'm not into others being hurt.
I'm not trying to hurt either but by getting it out in the open and dissecting it maybe the word won't carry so much harm

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:56 PM
The Original was The 'N' word, fair or foul. Obviously when it is used to denigrate a culture it is foul. But the word itself has been glamorized in film and in music. Kinda like the F word. Often times it's use has absolutely nothing to do with a slur, and if we as a culture can't get past a word how the hell are we EVER going to get past the much larger Racism issue?

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 02:25 PM

I'm glad we didn't have these kind of Democrats around when we broke the Japanese code in World War II.
That would be like comparing Apples to horse droppingslaugh laugh laugh laugh yawn

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:45 AM
It's only slander if it's not true:heart:

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:41 AM

you are insane.
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/84766

Is that not a personal attack?huh

Lindyy
Statement of fact

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:15 AM

Must love catslaugh laugh
So many cats,,So few recipesbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:11 AM
Walking in the rain?

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/22/08 01:09 AM

wow im shocked at how insensitive some people are.

Dating a military man is difficult and I know this from personal experience. It takes 2 strong people and a strong committment. I know plenty of people who do it every day & both people remain faithful. I also know plenty of couples where the man cheats while being away or the woman cheats. Ive even heard the phrase "what happens on the ship, stays on the ship" (for the navy). Frankly I think thats terrible.

It is in no way abandonment of relationship when both people know going into it. That is just ridiculous. How is it someone elses fault that they got cheated on?
flowerforyou Finally...A breath of fresh air Thanx aims. ArmyMan What can I say? Thank You for everything you've done. 3 Tours, My hat's off to you. You deserve better and as for the visiting members of the She-devil Man haters Club, You are truly amazing.

1 2 6 7 8 9 11 13 14