Troubled's photo
Mon 06/23/08 02:21 PM
How about a T-shirt that says I'M with stupidbigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:21 PM
Men are not pigs,,Pigs are caring, sensitve, intelligent animals

Troubled's photo
Wed 05/21/08 07:59 PM
Yeah, Let's have a draft. Let's force people in to the military. Our Volunteers are spending two or three tours in that godforsaken cesspool, Let's force everybodies kids to shoulder the load. But Let's start with the politicians kid's first. I'm sure George would love to see his daughter's over there. Actually a draft might be a good idea. Probably be the fastest way to raise a little bit of conciousness about wht the h*** we are doing there and why.

Troubled's photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:09 PM
Cartman

Troubled's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:38 PM
you're beginning to sound like charlie browns teacher dude.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/28/08 03:00 PM

noway noway grumble Wrong again, women do have the strenght men havegrumble noway

I am not saying women aren't better equipped to handle things than men, the only thing males have on women is physical strength, and unfortunately in combat, that matters.

Wanna arm wrestlebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:48 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:47 PM
Jack& Coke

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 03:15 PM
Every day we are forced to add to the list of people that can just kiss our......Mule.

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:51 PM
Go to lunch then take a nap.....chit floatsbigsmile

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:49 PM
24 years U.S.M.C. retired. Started out as a crunchie then changed over to logistics.

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:35 PM
You said it was difficult to delude yourself and I was just letting you know that you're doing a fine job of it.

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 01:28 PM

answer my question
do you have peace now? realy what do you think would happen if we left? we would leave another country devestated and the populaton hateing us for bloweing up there water plants, electrical plants, babyfood factories you name itwe destroyed it......if you got in the way your dead too bad sorry we didnt do it on purpose.well 5 years later we are still there.five years after bush declared mission accomplished now mcain says well maybe in a hundred years or fifty.......meanwhile on the home front....gas over3 bucks a gallon, houseingmarket crashed and burned.....oh I forgot it was Clintons fault........sorry its difficult for me to delude myself.

No really, you're doing a fine job, Why don't you run for President? Maybe you could get Jane Fonda as your running mate as you seem to have a lot in common.bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 12:19 PM

i really wasn't trying to imply anything from the quote...i just like it. One of our forefathers was quoted saying something similar. Something about Liberty is when the government fears the people.....or something like that. Don't remember who it was from...

One of our other forefathers, I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that said something along the lines That a democracy needs a revolution every 200 years to keep it honest. Now don't everybody go nuts. I'm not talking anarchy and I know you're not but We the people need to get past partisan politics and start sending a message. What % of our population actually gets off their ass on election day and votes their mind. It's OUR country not the talking heads.

Troubled's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:33 AM

madman.....

What sources did you use to check out the above cut/pasted material? One should not blindly post information just because it is negative. So, advise what sources you used to ascertain that what is stated above is fact and not the usual liberal lies.
you will have to be more specific, what do you take issue with or feel isnt true?

================================================================================================================================
madman.....

I take issue with everything.
well google to your hearts content and actualy have smokeing gun proof that it is all a scam by the vast left wing mediadrinker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

madman......

You have the smoking gun? Oh my God! Do you realize what you have. Quick, hurry, rush, run to the DNC and give the smoking gun to them so the Democratics can stop McCain. Hurry, hurry, get off this site. Oh my God! I can't wait for the evening cable news ..... madman furnished the DNC with the smoking gun that destroyed John McCain. I am going to get off this site now and turn on my TV and wait for the announcement!
Now you know why I ignore you havea nice nightflowerforyou

---------------------------------------------------------------

madman......

but you said you had the smoking gun!! so, let's see it.
Now and in the future leagmaria I will ignore you so dontwaste your time with me your just argumentive and difficult so its best I ignore your silly commentsflowerforyou

sad

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:55 PM

ok, heres a shocker from Doc.....

start pulling out troops. there i said it.

out of the approximately 150000 US troops in iraq, only a small portion are actually combat troops or will ever see combat...that free people, Im giving pearls here. those troops are the support personnel. they have a mariet of jobs that range from stupid crap to important crap. pull all the stupid crap people out. that will bring hom about 50000 people. seriously. their just there pi$$ing off those of us who fight.

they get uso tours, they have nice gyms and cafeterias, not to mention little PX's or stores that real combat soldiers rarely have the time or position to see.

there is a lot of waste in that regard there... oh we have to make people comfortable, give them all the eminities of home... screw that, and screw the non ground pounders too. it is war, war isnt fought from a couch....but the generals are trying to eliviate all this fraudulent crap called ptsd that every tom dik and harry seem to be getting from the comfort of an air conditioned office in the middle of baghdad.

i met a guy when i was going thru kuwait who was on a suicide watch because of "ptsd" he had never left kuwait.... i asked him what made him snap, this little moron said because they ran out of Xboxes at the px.... i couldnt believe my ears, i just got up and left, screw him to.

so, eliminate the non essentials, then start drawing down everyone else,,,, what a lot of people fail to realize is that an iraqi will let you do all the heavy lifting as long as your willing to lift it, if you stand aside and I mean way aside and tell him your thru and it wont get done unless he does it, then the lazy little twerp will actually do something. seen it on the battlefield when we were working with the Iraqi army,,,, it was always us us us, then one day they asked if we would do something stupid, i forget what it was but at the time, the commander said hell no... would you believe they went and did it for themselves.....

so yea, i think there is still a lot of work there to be done, i think they can do most of it, i dont think pulling out some soldiers will put more in jepoardy, hell the ones who fight arent around those that dont anyway.

but hey what do i know, im a peeon

It just keeps getting betterdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:48 PM

so what should be done then? How should we deal with our current situation to make it better and not let it get worse? What do you think would happen in we tucked tail and ran back home? What do you think would happen to iraqis in shot and long run? How would it affect us in the short and long run? What do you think it would do to public opinion (that is already tarnished)? How, my friends, tactically would you prevent further damage from being done?

The most intelligent thing I've heard on this topic. Big Questions too. #1 We should never tuck tail and run..Ever...But we also need a concrete plan to give these people there country back. No one can GIVE freedom to anyone. No one gave us our freedoms, We made it happen. We need a timeline set up and they need to be aware that when that time comes it's their chicken and they can pluck it any way they want to. #2 Short term we give them the ability to govern themselves. In the long run is not up to us it's THEIR country. And as far as public opinion goes it can't be any worse than it is now. America in my opinion isn't pissed about the war, their pissed about hanging in year after year with no exit plan. The last thing we want is another Viet-Nam. I am a 24 yea retired Jarhead, I was in Nam and I was in desert storm, Ive paid attention cause that was my job. If it looks like dog*** and it smells like dog**** chances are.....

Right. It's folly to remain in Iraq without a timetable and exit plan. The Iraqis have to step up to the plate and settle their differences or they'll never have the united country they want, just endless civil war and strife.

And they can't lean on us forever.

How do we do that? The devil is in the details.

Seems to me that we have three parties in America. Democrats,Republicans and Americans, WE THE PEOPLE. We need to send a message to our Government that we are Tired of their Bull****. We need to get up off our whiny, complacent poor me asses get proactive and let these yackoffs know how we feel. It's OUR country. If ya gotta vote independent then vote independant, Send the message It took a long time to turn our country in to what it is and we are not gonna change it over night but damn we have to START somewhere. I don't know the answer but I'm gettin tired of the status quo. I love my country but I fear my Government.

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:27 PM
Sure would be nice to have the opportunity to vote FOR Someone instead of being forced to vote against the perceived lesser of two evils,

Troubled's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:00 PM

so what should be done then? How should we deal with our current situation to make it better and not let it get worse? What do you think would happen in we tucked tail and ran back home? What do you think would happen to iraqis in shot and long run? How would it affect us in the short and long run? What do you think it would do to public opinion (that is already tarnished)? How, my friends, tactically would you prevent further damage from being done?

The most intelligent thing I've heard on this topic. Big Questions too. #1 We should never tuck tail and run..Ever...But we also need a concrete plan to give these people there country back. No one can GIVE freedom to anyone. No one gave us our freedoms, We made it happen. We need a timeline set up and they need to be aware that when that time comes it's their chicken and they can pluck it any way they want to. #2 Short term we give them the ability to govern themselves. In the long run is not up to us it's THEIR country. And as far as public opinion goes it can't be any worse than it is now. America in my opinion isn't pissed about the war, their pissed about hanging in year after year with no exit plan. The last thing we want is another Viet-Nam. I am a 24 yea retired Jarhead, I was in Nam and I was in desert storm, Ive paid attention cause that was my job. If it looks like dog*** and it smells like dog**** chances are.....