Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:56 PM

Im just wondering why me as well as about 50% of the other soldiers I know get cheated on while we are in Iraq....I just got back from my 3rd tour and found out I got cheated on again! I guess I don't get it maybe someone can let me know why this happens so much. I just hope there is a girl who can see I will proudly fight for my country until I can't anymore. I just want a faithful woman but I guess that easier said than done.

Hmmmm....wives and partners aren't pets... to be abandoned whilst you are out playing GI Joe...

You dont get to get yourself a woman, then abandon her to go play wars, and expect her to sit there staring at the wall till you come home...

Besides, in the fast food instant gratification culture of the american mr and mrs joe average...who has time to wait anymore..

Also, swap places, and BE HONEST... like you would sit at home and knit if that was your woman, off playing wars for months on end...? I suspect the answer is..... NOT.bigsmile

OMG Don't confuse your morals and integrity for someone that actually has some. I'm kinda thinkin the next loud sucking sound I hear will be your head coming out of where ever it is

Is this the OMG someone is NOT playing the game, STFU moment???

Is that it?

Can't respond with intellect and unemotional, so we are wandering into angry insults???

Good luck with that..flowerforyou
I can see your unemotional side but I'm still waiting for the intelect part:heart:

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:46 PM
Edited by Troubled on Thu 02/21/08 11:47 PM

Im just wondering why me as well as about 50% of the other soldiers I know get cheated on while we are in Iraq....I just got back from my 3rd tour and found out I got cheated on again! I guess I don't get it maybe someone can let me know why this happens so much. I just hope there is a girl who can see I will proudly fight for my country until I can't anymore. I just want a faithful woman but I guess that easier said than done.

Hmmmm....wives and partners aren't pets... to be abandoned whilst you are out playing GI Joe...

You dont get to get yourself a woman, then abandon her to go play wars, and expect her to sit there staring at the wall till you come home...

Besides, in the fast food instant gratification culture of the american mr and mrs joe average...who has time to wait anymore..

Also, swap places, and BE HONEST... like you would sit at home and knit if that was your woman, off playing wars for months on end...? I suspect the answer is..... NOT.bigsmile

OMG Don't confuse your morals and integrity for someone that actually has some. I'm kinda thinkin the next loud sucking sound I hear will be your head coming out of where ever it is

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:37 PM

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

yes, the right to bear arms. They are saying you can go and kill a bear and use his arms. It says nothing about guns.laugh
laugh And in that vein Gun Control should be defined as the ability to hit exactly what you're aiming at.bigsmile bigsmile

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:35 PM

Ill vote for whoever ends the war, balances the budget and kills of NAFTAgrumble

sounds like a write in for ron paul

If any of you cared about having a candidate who really does understand and have a plan to fix the issues that really should be important to America, you would be voting for Ron Paul! But you keep yeah, yeahin' around about who's a liberal and who's a conservative and always puttin' the cart before the horse, and perpetuating this fallacy of us verses them, and we just keep going farther and farther down the ****ter! The meek should loose their attitude of entitlement and start realizing that it won't matter in 10 years if Clinton had sex with an intern or if Bush lied in order to go to war, or that McCain was bumpin' uglies with a lobbyist, or that Michelle Obama was only proud to be an American twice in her life! Our world as we know it is fixin' to cess to exist. If you really want to make a difference, wake up, get a clue! Any of the "major" candidates are a political machine. There is no changing the machine, you just switch machines. The machine just does the same thing over and over again.
Sorry, that's my rant and I'm stickin' to it! smokin drinker
Well said Nan..flowerforyou

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:02 PM

Through all my debating on this site, I have yet to be knocked down. Is this because I'm right? No. This is because the body of users on this site, excluding you, have an understanding that fellow human beings have different opinions and different perspectives. And they, unlike you, have respect for that. You, however, have not a scintilla of it.
Their ability to understand that others may differ is not because their passion or zeal is less than yours. Quite the contrary, their arguments rival yours in their fervency. They are able to separate issues from people. At the end of the day, they have earned my respect by placing forth strong arguments and reasoned support for them. They refrain from personal attacks, mindless emotional outbursts, and disgustingly immature insults to users simply trying to state their opinion. You, however, do not...and this is the precise reason why there can be no respect for you on my behalf. You have continually isolated yourself as an overly argumentative and contentious old woman who offers specious arguments in support of her true intention of spiting anyone who disagrees with you. It's no secret, and I'm not the only one who notices it, not by far.
Your passive-aggressiveness and feigned innocence are nothing short of infuriating to the users who can debate a topic in well-reasoned and level-headed ways.

I'm sorry if you think my verbose passages are designed to confuse or deceive you. They are not. Nonetheless, here is a simplified paraphrasing.

You are an angry old woman who likes to make fun of people for no reason and it makes you look very stupid and ill-informed. You have no respect for anyone but expect everyone to respect you.

Even simpler: You're crazy. Seek help.
Sox....Kudos....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Lindynoway noway noway noway noway noway sad :heart:

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:53 PM

Color is only an issue to those who want it to be an issue. I don't think its the whole nation who has issues. Its only a small amount of people who can't seem to look past what we are instead of who we are. There is good people and bad people, color is not and should not be an issue.
This isn't about color. It's about a word that gets glamorized in music and in film. But if the wrong pereon uses it it's front page headlines.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:19 PM
<.........Registered curbsetter

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:29 PM

"Truth of the matter is only a racist would bring a topic like this up cause they should know the difference anyways!!!!"

BINGO!....Thanks "tdaddy"!

huh

Truly this not meant to offend. Just seems to me that detente has to begin somewhere, Just cause I want to talk about something doesn't make me Racist.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:22 PM
But if society as a whole can't get past a 7 letter word How is it going to get past the race issue in General?

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:06 PM

It shouldn't even be a question
My Bad, should have worded it different. Obviously if it's used as a term to define a race never. But the word is used almost like the 'F' word anymore.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:32 PM
Fair or Foul?

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 01:22 PM
Hello, Yoo Hoo. WTF does abortion have to do with Liberia ?

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:32 PM
They all ready do..We got Curious Gearge didn't we?devil

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:28 PM

Okay so you are saying that it should be equal?? I think that a man should show leadership of his household . like biblical submission .. and that means to me that I duck and you take the punch ...
Geeeez you just set the battle of the sexes back 20 years

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:20 PM
Only if his head matches the size of his Egonoway

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:55 AM
Edited by Troubled on Thu 02/21/08 12:04 PM

Soooo, the connection to Iraq and al qaeda is???????? And Saddam did what on 9/11?????
Directly Financial support, Intelligence, Safe Haven, Training facilities. And on 9/11 he probably partied like a Kennedy.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:41 AM
Edited by Troubled on Thu 02/21/08 11:45 AM

So we look strong if we strike A COUNTRY THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11????!!!!noway huh

Hold up sweetpea, Iraq absolutely had something to do with 9/11. Remember the 80's? Ronnie Raygun, Ollie North and the Iran/Contra debacle? America had a huge woody for Iran and we covertly supported Iraq in their war against Iran for years till it got found out then we left Saddam dangling in the breeze. Then Desert Storm came along and we twisted his tail a little harder. Yup that's right, we all know what paybacks are. We are basically a victim of REPUBLICAN foreign policy

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:16 AM

i JUST farted when you said that!!!laugh noway laugh noway
Were you impressed

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:11 AM

Women just aren't as impressed with what comes outta their asses as we are! noway
OMG my sides hurt

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:01 AM
I'm not 100% against republicans....I'd rather go hunting with **** Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedynoway

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14